/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Six: (Chapter 3) | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Six: (Chapter 3)

Posted November 28th, 2018 by QuartzMaster

here's the next chapter.... 

Chapter 3: Saturo

On the screen, it showed the next two fighters. ‘Alem versus Hiren’.  Hiren was the one with the afro. Alem was this… I couldn’t even see their face, they were covered in armor.

The two of them hopped onto the arena.

“Alem and Hiren, who shall win?” John asked.

“YO YOU GOT DIS HIREN!” Vender shouted from the sidelines.

“THREE… TWO… ONE… FIGHT!” John exclaimed.

Hiren began teleporting all over the arena, shooting punches and kicks at Alem. Alem blocked them all, and then grabbed Hiren’s leg and spun him around like some ride at an amusement park. Then Hiren was sent flying, but he teleported back and kept attacking Alem.

“Hiren is able to teleport! But all his attacks are doing nothing to Alem! What’ll he do!?” John said.

Hiren then stopped for a moment. It looked like he and Alem were talking, but we couldn’t hear what they were saying since the arena was pretty far away, and because the crowd was making noise.

“Alem and Hiren have stopped and are talking!” John said.

Suddenly, Hiren surrounded himself in a yellow aura. He then punched Alem in the face, or the helmet. Alem was sent flying a few feet back.

“OHH! HIREN DID IT!” John exclaimed.

Then Hiren jumped at Alem again and punched him again, sending him back. It kept happening for a bit.

“ALEM IS BEING PUSHED!” John said. “Wait, is Alem male or female? I don’t want to assume no genders. We’ll call Alem them then.”

Hiren then kicked Alem into the ground, breaking part of the arena.

“OH! HIREN SENT ALEM CRASHING INTO THE GROUND! IT WAS HARD ENOUGH THAT IT BROKE CHUNKS OF THE ARENA!” John exclaimed.

Then Hiren punched Alem into the air, before teleporting behind them and shooting them back down into the ground. It broke part of the arena again. Then Hiren teleported back down and picked Alem up.

“Ohhh, he’s planning something!” John said.

Hiren then teleported to the edge, and threw Alem off. But suddenly, Alem grabbed Hiren’s leg, dragged him off and kicked him out of bounds as Alem got back onto the arena.

“OHH! AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS! HIREN IS OUT, AND ALEM IS THE WINNER!” John exclaimed.

Alem then hopped out to the sidelines, as the ref appeared with Hiren.

“You tried, it’s okay bro!” Vender said to him.

Then I looked at the screen to see who was fighting next. It said, ‘Asolo versus Kyron’. Asolo was fighting! I remember Asolo and he’s cool, but I’ve never seen him fight. I was interested to see what he could do.

“This should be entertaining,” Draco commented.

“Maybe, maybe not,” Mehrunes replied.

Asolo stood up, and so did Kyron. Kyron was this girl, with a lot of armor that looked heavy on. She was way bigger than Asolo, he was hardly up to her shoulders.

“You’re short.” I caught Kyron saying to Asolo.

“Size matters not,” Asolo replied to her.

The two of them then hopped into the arena.

“Now this battle will be interesting, won’t it?! ARE YOU READY? THREE, TWO, ONE, GOOOOO!” John exclaimed.

Kyron and Asolo just stood there. They both looked like they were waiting for something. Well, they both were waiting for an attack to come at them.

“They’re just standing there, what are they doing?” John asked.

Then it looked like Kyron grew tired of waiting and ran at Asolo.

“LOOKS LIKE KYRON GOT IMPATIENT!” John said.

Suddenly, she slipped and fell onto her back. Asolo didn’t waste time, and kicked her towards the edge. She slid like the arena was ice.

“OHH LOOK OUT, JANITOR WE NEED A SLIPPERY WHEN WET SIGN OVER HERE!” John exclaimed.

But suddenly she took out a knife from her armor up her sleeve and stabbed it into the ground, stopping herself.

“Looks like Kyron had something up her sleeve! Literally!” John commented.

She then got up, and threw the knife at Asolo. It caught fire as it came towards Asolo, and then melted down into ashes before it hit him. Asolo then charged. Kyron took him head on, and slipped again.

“JANITOR, WHERE IS THE SIGN!?” John commented.

Asolo then was about to kick Kyron off to the edge again, but she kicked him back. Then spikes appeared on her boots, and she got up. She then went to attack Asolo but slipped again. I thought there was ice that made her slip, but apparently not!

“C’MON JANITOR! WE’RE WAITING!” John yelled.

Then one of those signs fell into the arena in front of Kyron. She grunted and kicked it off, causing her to slip again.

“OH WELL!” John said.

After Kyron got back up, she surrounded herself in a red aura. She then glared at Asolo before swords appeared floating around her. She then shot them forth at Asolo. Asolo jumped over them, dodging.

Kyron then jumped towards Asolo. Asolo kept going higher, and Kyron’s attack missed. She then grabbed his leg and threw him at the out of bounds. Ice appeared in Asolo’s path, and a slide generated. Asolo jumped off the slide and quickly kicked Kyron towards the out of bounds.

Kyron’s right arm armor extended and grabbed the edge, and she pulled herself back up. Asolo appeared there and destroyed the armor, and punched her down into the out of bounds. She fell to the floor, having lost. Asolo then jumped up to the sidelines as the ref appeared with Kyron.

“AND THE WINNER IS MR. SLIPPERY WET SLIP ASOLO!” John said.

“Please don’t ever say that again,” Asolo said as he took a seat.

Then I looked at the screen to see who it was next. It said, ‘Jasper versus Elora’. And Jasper got up and jumped into the arena. Elora, who was a girl, then jumped in behind him.

“Wow a lot of these matches are ending pretty quickly! Looks like there are some pretty strong people here!” John said. “Anyway! Elora and Jasper! Are you two READY!?” Elora and Jasper faced each other. “THREE TWO ONE AND A GO!”

Elora then surrounded herself with a light pink aura and purple particles, charging up power. Jasper mimicked her, and surrounded himself with the exact same thing. Elora looked up at him, with a confused expression on her face.

Jasper then attacked. Elora ducked under and punched Jasper in the face. Well, at least tried to. He countered, and landed a punch on the back of her head. She took the hit, staying stable. Then the particles grew bigger. They weren’t particles… they were weird flying creatures.

Jasper then burned one of the creatures with flames. Elora motioned her hand in front of her, and all the particles combined and made one big flying creature. It looked like a fairy of some sort.

“This is going to get interesting!” Jasper said, right before he charged right at the big fairy and burned a whole lot more, in an attempt to land a hit.

Elora appeared behind Jasper, and made the more fairies take the shape of a hammer and smashed Jasper into the ground. The fairies then burned and Jasper got up and looked back at Elora, releasing a whole lot of energy I had no idea he was capable of producing. He had a bright red outline around his body that was flaring.

“Ohohohoho!” John exclaimed. “This is the first glimpse we’re getting of power!”

The arena floor also started to melt! Elora looked like she was struggling with the heat, and she was sweating. Jasper then threw a fireball at Elora. She dodged it, and shot a blast of pink plasma at him. Jasper dodged it, and suddenly appeared behind her.

He attempted to grab her, but she seemed to sense him there, and ducked down and attempted to trip him. Jasper flipped over her and landed on her other side.

“Haaaa!” Elora then yelled as her aura flared. She then pointed her hands at Jasper, charging up a large beam of pink plasma.

“You know what? I never really understood the point of auras. What do they really represent? Power? BAH! Of course not!” Jasper said, as his aura completely disappeared.

“They don’t represent power,” John said. “They represent giving off energy!”

“Giving off? So it’s a waste of energy?” Jasper asked, distracted from the fight. It didn’t matter yet since Elora was still charging.

“No, no, it’s a symbol that appears when using specific techniques, and it looks pretty cool,” John replied.

“So it’s showing off?”

“Pretty much.”

“Well in that case…” Jasper emitted an aura bigger than the entire arena. “I’m a showoff!”

Elora didn’t let that intimidate her, and finished charging. She appeared right in front of Jasper, and fired the plasma right at his head. The beam never reached Jasper, and became part of his aura.

“Ohhh! Jasper’s aura is absorbing all the energy based attacks!” John said.

Elora then punched Jasper.

“Woah! Where are your manners?” Jasper asked her.

“I left them with your mom,” Elora retorted, as she then kicked Jasper in the gut.

“We’re going to have problems, you and me!”

“Yeah, the only problem I have right now is that you’re on the arena, it’d be nice if you were to jump off,” Elora said back.

“Not if there is no arena to jump off of!” Jasper said, burning away the rest of all the arena left. Now there was no arena, just the floor. Both of them were floating in mid air.

“WELP! LOOKS LIKE WE’LL NEED SOME MAGIC FIX HER UP FOR THE ARENA FOR THE NEXT ROUND!” John commented.

Elora then grabbed Jaspers head to attempt an attack. But she let go immediately, as it burned her.

“Woah there, you’re too hot,” Elora said. “And not in the good looking way, dolt.”

“Go be asking my girlfriend that, and every other girl I know!” Jasper said, and then mumbled something I didn’t hear.

“Oh yeah? I bet you only got a girlfriend cuz you’re a show off, not cuz you’re hot,” Elora remarked.

“Unlike you. You’re forever alone.”

“No I’m not!”

“Then is your boyfriend dating you out of pity?”

“Wha-- No! I-I…”

“Am forever alone!” Jasper said, finishing her sentence with a high pitched voice that was a pretty bad impression of Elora.

“At least I’m not a showoff.”

“Is that a good thing? No, it’s not,” Jasper said, “Maybe you’d have a boyfriend if you did. One that actually likes you.”

“Fine then, I’ll show you.” Elora’s aura then grew a bit bigger and particles around her began taking a form. Then she appeared to be riding a dragon. The dragon roared at Jasper.

“Showoff.” I could faintly hear Jasper mutter under his breath.

Then the dragon sent its claws at Jasper. They just burned and the dragon went back.

“Friccin hot boy,” Elora growled.

“I’ll take that as a complement.” Jasper was on fire! Literally. His body was in flames.

“For your information, it’s not. I don’t have a problem with your looks, I just need to win this,” Elora said.

“So you admit I’m attractive?”

“If you were older, then maybe…”

“AGE DISCRIMINATION!” Jasper yelled, “YOU SHOULDN'T BE ASSUMING MY AGE! EVEN IF I’M YOUNGER, AT LEAST I’M STRONGER!”

“I hate Jasper so much. He’s worse than possesed Tango and Wrath Draco combined,” Mehrunes commented.

“I HEARD THAT!” Jasper said from the battlefield.

“I HOPE YOU DID, BECAUSE I MEANT IT!” Mehrunes yelled.

“I hope I get to fight him in this tournament,” Jasper said to Elora. “He’d do much better than you.”

“Is that because I’m a girl? Sexism,” Elora said.

“Don’t worry, I hate you too,” Mehrunes said to Elora.

“Thanks, love you too baby,” Elora said to him.

“I have a girlfriend, thanks,” Mehrunes replied.

“Oh, then nevermind,” Elora went back to facing Jasper.

“When will we resume this fight? I’m getting bored here,” Jasper said.

“Maybe you should fall to the ground, then you won't be bored,” Elora replied. “You should stop burning, even though it’d make you look better.”

“You know what?” Jasper asked, “I’m just going to resume the fight on my own.” He turned off his flames.

Elora then took this as an advantage and tried to punch him. He grabbed her fist, flipped her over, then proceeded to chuck her out of the arena, that he burned. Finally, that match was over.

“AAAAND FINALLY, THE WINNER IS JASPER!” John then announced.

Jasper flew back to the sidelines as the ref appeared with Elora. The ref also did something that repaired the arena for the next round.

Then I looked at the screen to see who was next. It read, ‘Draco versus Garret’. It was Draco’s turn now!

“Oh boy finally! I was wondering when I’d finally get to go!” Draco exclaimed as he quickly leaped out of his seat and landed in the arena.

The other guy, Garret, got up and jumped into the arena as well. Time to see how Draco and Garret do!

to be continued in the next chapter.....