/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Six: (Epilogue) | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Six: (Epilogue)

Posted January 24th, 2019 by QuartzMaster

here's the last chapter and the book is finished! (i'm pretty much done with the next book too i'm just posting slowly XD)

Epilogue:

“Awaiting orders, sir,” the soldier said.

“Stay steady,” the boss ordered. “Hold your fire for now.”

A tall man wearing a suit walked forth to look out of the front window. He looked out of his right eye, through his sunglasses, since his left eye had a scar on it.

“Good,” He said to his men. “Did you make sure the road is closed?”

“Sir, we’ve created accidents on both sides. It is closed.” Soldiers were seated all over the room on computers.

“Get some of my men out there disguised as cops. No one goes in or out,” the tall man ordered.

“On it, sir.”

The tall man looked over at another soldier.

“Sir,” the soldier said immediately, “their layout sir, there’s a gate and a lengthy driveway to their garage. There is an office in the front, two apartment complexes on the second level above a restaurant and a gym, a fountain in the very middle, and two obscenely large rooms in the back. The material is unknown. Everything else is normal.”

“Overall size?”

“About 24,000 square feet, sir.”

“That is perfect.” The tall man smiled. “Fire at the office first, get their security down. Then send in the Power Squad to capture the two of them.”

“As you wish sir.” the soldier nodded.

“Bounty awaits us.” The tall man took a seat in his chair in the back of the room. “Do not fail to capture them. Of course, bring them alive. We won’t get paid as much if they’re dead.”

To Be Continued…

finished book now XD