/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Three: (Chapter 9) | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Three: (Chapter 9)

Posted October 11th, 2018 by QuartzMaster

here's the next and last chapter of the book

kinda short book cuz everyone died

more plot in the next book

Chapter 9: Mehrunes

I kinda wondered what my ‘friends’ were doing. Except I didn’t really care. I looked at my map, seeing that I was close. I could see the sign in the distance, reading ‘Granite City’. It was a bigger city that it had a sign too. That’s pretty cool I guess.

I kept walking and thinking. Soon I arrived at the city, and it was just like any city. People walked around and did their own thing. Except this time, I knew what I was doing.

What I was doing was finding or buying or trading or whatever, a food stand. Ultims are something I do not have enough of in this universe, and that is not okay. So, to pay for my friends TNT juice addiction (Not that it’s much of a problem anymore) I was gonna cook for other people, for profit.

I’ve been figuring more out about my clones, so I could run a load of food stands on different planets, with little effect on me. I just needed to figure out the nitty gritty beforehand.

I looked at the map of specifically Granite City (don’t ask, yes, I have a map) and looked around for the general market food standish area that you’d expect to find that type of stuff. It said something about the business section of the city. Maybe there.

I followed my map, barely looking in front of me to see where I was going, hoping I wasn't gonna run into someone. As I walked I quickally figured out this city was huge, and that my ability to read a map and walk has gone up by one point. Heh. Game references.

THAT’S TELEYON’S THING. YOUR THING IS MURDER AND TRAINING. GO DO IT.

No. I can make references too! No one’s copyrighted it and even if they did, I’m saying this in my head and arguing with no one. I hate you.

I walked for a while longer until I reached where I was going. There were stands and shops all over.

Now, I wasn't quite sure what to do. I needed to get a stand slot I suppose. So I needed to ask someone about it. But I don’t know who. I looked around for someone who looked like they knew about getting stand slots or whatever. Wait that’s not a thing. Whatever, I’ll just ask someone random.

“You wanna set up a stand?’ the someone random said to me. “Do you have a license? If not, you can set up and eventually someone will talk to you about having a license.”

“Yes, I want a stand. No, I don’t have a licence.” I said to the someone random.

“If you set a stand up, you’ll be contacted to get a licence.” the someone random said. Then I could set up a stand and then later be contacted to get a license so that I’m doing it all legally.

“Okay.” I said. I then walked away to set up my stand.

“Yo, sup, been awhile.” a voice then said. I turn and spot a big looking guy with a giant hammer leaning against a wall. “Remember me? Legion?”

“No, I think you’re too forgettable.” I said.

“Ah, foop. Well that’s fine.” Legion said. “I should stay forgettable.”

“Although I do, and I also hate you if I recall.” I said. “Didn’t you like, try to train people or something?”

“Dude, that’s past stuff. I’m different now.” Legion said.

“OO! SAMESIES! ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD- how odd that that changes people yeah?” I said.

“Oooo, who died?” Legion asked.

“Literally everyone except Tele Arada and Listy. And me. And people that didn’t go.” I said.

“Don’t know who the fricc any of those are. Except for Listy, it was that red haired girl, yeah?” Legion asked.

“Yep.” I said.

“Sick dude. Everyone died.” Legion replied.

“You are the like…I dunno tenth most insensitive person I’ve met? Maybe not even though.” I said. “I know a lot of terrible people. As you’d expect.”

Like yourself?

I’M HAVING A CONVERSATION HERE!

But I wanna talk to u thooooooooo.

No!

B-but… I wanna.

No.

Awww… Fine.

“Ahem…” I said.

“What, you having a mental breakdown with yourself?” Legion asked.

“No.” I said.

“Fun, fun. What else have you been up to?” Legion asked.

“Scheming.” I said.

“Fun.” Legion replied. “How’s Draco, did he get stronger? Is he a worthy opponent to me yet?”

“Dead.” I said.

“Ah foop again. Was he strong though?”

“Y E S.” I extended the word with disgust.

“What about you?” he asked.

“No, cuz I never train, I’ve started.” I said.

“Yooooo, how about I train you like I did with Draco.” Legion smirked, raising an eyebrow.

“I dun remember that.” I said. “I do remember you knocking his block off though.”

“I could do the same to you right now if I wanted, yeah.” Legion said.

“I mean except I’m the ‘you can’t hit me if you can’t hit me’ guy.” I said. “With the whole teleportation-invisibility-go through stuff-clone thing.”

“You said you didn’t train. That means I could hit you easily.” Legion smirked.

“Mmhmm.” I said.

“So, let’s train.” Legion said. “Until you can dodge all my attacks.”

“I mean I can probably dodge most of em, but I can do jack afterwards.” I said.

“So then, how fast can you move then?” Legion asked.

“…” I said. “Teleportation speed.”

“Not a problem then.” Legion said. “Which teleportation technique do you use? I guess that would have a big impact on your speed.”

“I don’t know!” I said. “How am I supposed to tell?”

“Uh… YOU’RE THE ONE DOING IT! DUH!” Legion remarked.

“I don’t study techniques.” I said. “So I can’t tell you.”

“Do it.” Legion said.

I teleported like five feet away.

“Oh, you’re just transporting your atoms to a different area.” Legion said, “that’s not speed.”

“Dun care.” I said. “Although good to know.”

“You don’t care? You should, I thought you were gonna train.” Legion said. “That means you need to pay attention to these things.”

I sighed.

“You gotta actually take these stuff seriously to get stronger. And how to manage your energy and strength and all. A guy like me learned it so you of all people could too.” Legion said.

“I’m gonna take that as an insult.” I said.

“Go ahead. I could insult you all I want but it’s not fun, since you can’t do anything about it.” Legion said. “So I chose not to.”

“Mmhmm.” I said.

“Well, nice seeing you man.” Legion said. “You gonna set up a stand? Better do that now, I’ll be your first customer.”

“Cool, thanks.” I said.

“You don’t know how to set up one? I gotcha.” Legion searched his pocket. “Oh, it’s not there. Just a second then.” He then walked off for a bit. The sound of his hammer hitting something was heard along with a cow mooing and glass breaking. He returned with a wooden stand and a sign and set it in front of me. “Ta dah.”

“Oh.” I said. “Thanks.”

“So, what are you selling?” Legion asked.

“Food.” I said.

“Oh!” Legion then took out paint and painted a sign onto the stand, reading ‘Mehrunes’ Munchies’. “Perfecto.”

“Whatever you say man.” I said.

Legion looked at me. “Deaths made you feel more meh? Sorry dude, they happen man. You gotta move on.”

“Yeah I know.” I said. “There’s just something about the whole situation that bugs me, and I can’t seem to get over it.”

“What bugs you about it?”

“Dakrus killing them then dumping them into a portal.” I said.

“Tis the way to hide bodies.” Legion replied.

“I dont think thats it but sure whatever weirdo.” I said.

“Then what do you think it is?”

“I don’t fracking know.” I said. “I’m kinda in that position of not really knowing what happened.”

“They died, isn’t that what happened? And then they were stuffed into a pocket dimension to hide the bodies.”

“Dakrus doesn’t seem the type to hide bodies.” I said.

“You never know. What else would he be doing?”

“He’s evil. I have no clue.” I said.

“Well he ain’t tryna kill you so forget about him and RUN YOUR FREAKING SHOP! I WANT SOME FOOD!” Legion said.

“Don’t yell at me.” I said.

“Give me some food please.”

I threw a sandwich at his face for comedic effect. He took it and ate it whole.

“Not bad.” Legion said, and then gave me five Ultims. “Keep the change.”

“Okay.” I said.

Legion then walked away and waved. I waved back, despite the fact that I still don’t like him. Time to begin my business.

??

“Perhaps it’s this,” Glare said.

“Nah, you’re still very far from getting it.” Dakrus laughed.

“That is what you think indeed,” Glare replied. “You don’t know what it is that I’ve found.”

Dakrus looked questionably at Glare.

“Open your realm.” Glare said.

“Alright, have fun in there.” Dakrus opened up a void in between him and Glare.

Glare inspected the void, before surrounding himself with a golden aura and jumping in. He was falling, and as the darkness began to consume him, he fought back with the light of his aura.

He then released a lot of power, knocking away all of the darkness trying to consume him as he muttered some words.

Then he released more energy he had borrowed from Elec.

But right after it was being effective, darkness began to devour Glare’s power. Glare finched and jumped back up, exiting the void.

“Oh. Well you’re at least impressive enough to get out of there.” Dakrus spotted Glare once he came out.

“It’ll need more research.” Glare said. “You won’t move from this spot, correct? You know what will happen if you do.”

“Yeah, yeah. I’m not moving.” Dakrus smirked.

“Good.” Glare stood up and looked around. They were in Elec’s Mansion on the Planet of Electricity. “Come with me, Dakrus.”

Dakrus nodded and the two of them teleported.

“Stand there. Do anything that’s not destructive and won’t get you in trouble with the Council.” Glare said.

Dakrus sat down on the cold metal floor of the laboratory. Glare got onto the large computer monitor. Then a man appeared on the large screen.

“Greetings Glare.” The man said.

“Greetings Deum. I’d like your assistance.” Glare said. “Since you have your own realm where the rules are how you make them. I have Dakrus here. He won’t try anything or the Council will be notified.”

“What’d Dakrus do?” Deum asked.

“He has a realm, and inside there’s some illegal dark magic. Do you know anything about it? I’ve inspected him and taken notes on what I’ve discovered, that I am sending to you at the moment.” Glare typed on his keyboard.

“Hmm. Interesting.” Deum looked at the notes. “I see. So it’s a realm that takes away all abilities of those who enter as well as genetics. It turns you into a normal human; or if you are not a human, it’ll turn you into the original species.”

“Correct.”

“Doesn’t seem like anything would work.” Deum replied. “But… there is one thing.”

“Yes?”

“You can fight dark magic with dark magic. This one is illegal thus it is much more powerful. Contacting the Council would be better in order to finish this faster.”

“We cannot, the people inside the realm will be killed if we do that. We have to do this ourselves.” Glare said.

“Then. You need to master the illegal dark magic curse itself.” Deum said.

Glare nodded and looked over at Dakrus.

“Dakrus. Where’d you learn that curse?” Glare questioned.

“What curse?”

“The one that takes the abilities away of anyone who enters.”

“Like I’d tell you?”

“If you don’t cooperate you know what’ll happen.”

“I could kill everyone inside there if so.

“There is a way to enter the realm even if Dakrus is dead.” Deum said.

“So, Dakrus, tell me where you learned it and you won’t get killed.” Glare said.

“Do you really think you can kill me?” Dakrus questioned. “You may be powerful, yes, but you do not have enough power to kill me.”

“Deum, we’ll have to figure something out without him.” Glare sighed.

“Shouldn’t be a problem,” Deum said. “I’ve found out something. With this everyone inside that realm will be freed.”

“Whatever it is, come on over here.” Glare replied. “Let us finish this.”

Deum nodded and the computer shut off. Glare looked over at Dakrus. Dakrus just laughed.

“For now, Dakrus.” Glare said. “For now.”

To Be Continued…

as it says above, next book is coming soon tho!