/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Three: (Prologue) {CC PLEASE} | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: 3rd Series Book Three: (Prologue) {CC PLEASE}

Posted September 14th, 2018 by QuartzMaster

book 3, yeetus

Prologue:

“What a nice young man.” An old lady sat in a metal chair, rope tied around her body, trapping her.

A masked figure with a dagger stood behind her. “Sorry Nana.” They said. “I have to do this.”

? Guy ?

She looked at me strangely. Probably because I had wings and a head of a bird; that’s what they told me. They questioned if I could even eat the same food they’re eating.

I was eating at the moment, and I was doing just fine. The food was good. Everyone was eating silently.

Who am I? My name is Guy. Me and my friends Bob, Lil’ Timmy, and Malum escaped from the E.F.A.I. which is the Evolutionary Facility of Animal Interaction. We were test subjects. And our old friend Folly, who was a subject But escaped, helped us escape.

We had nowhere to go. Until Vivofit and his adopted brother Vulgon found us and let us stay at their place. We were mutated creatures, and we’re dangerous. Vivofit and Vulgon somehow convinced their mother to let us stay. But their mother was looking at me strangely. Because I was a bird. I’m a bird Guy. I even have feathers on my arms, I could use them to fly!

We were seated at the dining table, and Malum and Lil’ Timmy sat next to me. Bob was standing. He couldn’t sit because he had a tail, so the chairs wouldn’t work out with him. Vulgon and Vivofit sat across from us with their mother. Behind them I could see photos of them on the walls. There was one of Vulgon and Vivofit together with their arms around each others necks, smiling. They had a childhood. While my friends and I were in a facility. Speaking of the E.F.A.I… they’re going to be looking for us. That meant we could possibly bring Vivofit and his family danger if they found us.

Bob suddenly slammed his fist down on the table. “This food… I can’t even start to describe how I feel about it. It’s… it’s… so good!! I’m used to slop so filled with chemicals that I couldn’t taste anything… But this… I don’t even know what it is But I love it! It’s just the best! I don’t know how to describe it further But what I’ve said is only the beginning of my feelings!!” Bob yelled passionately.

“It’s called spaghetti!” Vulgon said.

“I love it, it’s just amazing!!” Bob yelled, more calmly this time.

“I’m glad you like it!” Vivofit’s Mom said. She then wiped her mouth with a napkin and stood up. “Well, I gotta go to work. Don’t cause any trouble.” She then walked away.

“Yeah, Vivo,” Vulgon smirked. “Don’t cause any trouble.”

“We’ll try not to. Thank you again for the food!” Bob said, bowing.

“We still haven’t had desert.” Vivofit said. “Desert please!”

Some weird metal thing came over holding a plate with a brown rectangle on it. It put the plate on the table and then rolled away.

“The brownies are good.” Vulgon helped himself to it. “And your robot didn’t break this time, Vivo, good job.”

“What’s… a brownie?” Bob asked.

“Try it.” Vulgon handed one to Bob with a smile.

Bob took it and sniffed it. He then took a bite of it, and fell over. “It tastes… so good… I need to go lay down, process this all…” he crawled over to the corner of the room and continued eating the brownie.

“Looks like he’s enjoying it.” Vivofit said. Lil’ Timmy took one and also loved it. We all began eating these ‘brownies’. It tasted so sweet.

Then there was a knock on the door. Vulgon shot a look over at the front door, and headed over to open it.

“Where the frick were you?” there was a guy standing there, with long black hair and a black jacket. He walked inside, and Vulgon closed the door. Next to the guy there was another guy with brown messy hair and a cloak; and a scythe on his back.

“Oh, it’s Venom and Styreix.” Vivofit looked over and saw them; based on his eye contact when he said their names you could tell who was who.

“Where were you?” Venom asked, he was the long black haired one.

“We made it But, you were long gone after.” Vulgon answered him.

“Yo, that’s a cool looking scythe you got there.” Bob said from the corner. I looked over at him to see him shove the rest of his brownie in his mouth.

“Yes, it’s cool looking.” Styreix replied, with his arms crossed.

“Where’d you get it?” Bob asked.

“Uhh… I pretty much made it myself.” Styreix responded.

“Woah, that’s amazing. Do you think you could make one for me?” Bob asked, standing up now.

“Probably. It wouldn’t be as powerful and efficient though.” Styreix pulled out his scythe to show it off. “It’s powers come from me.” The scythe began to glow a red aura.

“Woah… so cool…” Bob gasped.

“Styreix is a reaper,” Vivofit stuffed his mouth and then got up next to Vulgon, “Styreix! Don’t use your powers in here!”

The scythe stopped glowing and returned to normal.

“What do you mean by reaper?” Bob asked.

“We’re reapers. Pretty much, at least the kind that I am, we dress in cloaks and hoods and use scythes; and Reaper Magic or Dark Magic.” Styreix explained calmly.

“Woah…” Bob seemed speechless at this point.

“Yeah, yeah, reapers, blah blah, so cool.” Venom said. Looking at Venom, he seemed injured. Wait… was this the Venom that was fighting Saturo? Venom looked at Bob. “If you think it’s so cool and all, why don’t you become one then?”

“I can become one?” Bob asked. “What do you need to become one?”

“Gotta at least attend some of the classes at the academy.” Styreix said. “Get the basics down and then you could probably teach yourself the rest. Most advanced and dark spells aren’t even taught. Because they can be very bad.”

“So uh… where’s this academy? And what do I need to do to get into it?” Bob asked.

“I could take you there, see if you can become a reaper.” Styreix looked at Bob. “But under one condition.”

“Yeah? What’s that?” Bob asked.

“If you do become a reaper and pass the classes…” Styreix started. “I want you on my team for the Reaper Games.”

“Sounds good.” Bob said. “Lead the way when you’re ready.”

“Deal.” Styreix stuck his hand out for a handshake.

Bob shook his hand. Venom stared.

“Who would’ve known that Styreix would have benefited from coming here.” He said, “well. Guess I’ll be going then.”

“Bye Venom!” Vulgon said as Venom headed for the door.

“Goodbye,” he opened it and exited. Styreix remained. It was silent for a few moments.

“So, where is the academy?” Bob asked.

“On Planet Mejer. Where most Reapers usually are.” Styreix replied.

“When do we leave?” Bob asked.

“Whenever you want to, I guess. I’m not really busy.” Styreix said.

“Well… if you guys aren’t going on some crazy adventure that needs me to be there with you, I guess I can go now.” Bob said, looking at me.

“I think we’re gonna be here and rest.” I said, looking at Lil’ Timmy who was sleeping on the floor.

“Well,” Bob said, walking over to Lil’ Timmy, crouching down, and then ruffling up his hair, “I guess, just don’t die or anything of the sort while I’m gone. See you all later.”

Malum stood up from his chair. He walked over to Styreix with his hands in his pockets and then stared at him. I remembered that Styreix did stop us before from finding Venom.

“What do you want?” Styreix stared back at Malum. “Oh wait. You don’t speak.” Malum just stood there.

“You guys… know each other?” Bob asked.

“We ran into him once,” I said, speaking for Malum. “At that time we were enemies. Now, we’re not. There’s no reason to fight.” Malum nodded.

“I suppose that makes sense.” Bob said. “So, we heading out?”

“Yes. Reaper Teleportation is efficient so we can be there quicker. Since I’ve also been there, I can just teleport there.” Styreix said.

“Let’s head out then. Bye again, everyone!” Bob said.

Malum raised his hand, trying to say something without talking.

“What?” Styreix looked at him. “You want to be a reaper too?”

Malum shrugged.

“You just wanna come?”

Malum nodded.

“Alright. Both of you stand behind me,” Styreix ordered.

Bob walked behind Styreix. Malum was already there.

“Bye again, everyone!” Bob said. Then black particles appeared around the three of them and they disappeared out of sight.