/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: 3rd Series: (Chapter 6): {CC PLEASE} | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: 3rd Series: (Chapter 6): {CC PLEASE}

Posted June 4th, 2018 by QuartzMaster

here is da next chapter

Chapter 6: Teleyon

I was practically defenceless. My lack of being an Ultimate and being in the Ultimates Galaxy, where there are millions of Ultimates around, doesn’t really help. They always have an advantage.

I’m not sure if Nimat and his crew are Ultimates. Probably not, but, they still took down Saturo. I watched them as they shot a strap at his legs, one that absorbed his energy. He stopped moving, and they got away with me. I questioned where they were taking me, probably to their base, so I should not resist. Even if I did resist, it wouldn’t get me anywhere, I’m outnumbered. There were five men, including Nimat. They all had a jetpack and were flying up high, way high. High enough so that no one could spot us from the ground floor.

What exactly did they want from me? They brought me and all my stuff, one guy was carrying me and the other was carrying my stuff. We were flying for quite awhile, I kept track of how long using my watch, and it's been over ten minutes now. This base was pretty far from my spaceship.

Then I spotted something in the distance… It was a platform surrounded with smoke (like everything on this planet). The men landed on the platform, and then set me down. I took my stuff and stood there, looking blankly at Nimat.

He didn’t say anything, instead he turned around and blew smoke out of the way, revealing an elevator.

“Come on,” he then spoke and took me into the elevator.

The other men did something else, probably fly away. Inside the elevator, there were buttons, of course. However, I was incorrect, in this elevator there was only one button. Nimat pressed it and the elevator went down at a fast speed. I was thinking of what to do. I decided to go with the flow, which is the smartest decision.

It wasn’t long before the elevator doors opened. I saw some sort of laboratory. Nimat walked out of the elevator, and I followed. As we walked through the laboratory, I saw people working on something. I realized what, they were making bombs.

“You hacked into our system,” Nimat then said to me, without looking at me.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“How’d you do that?”

“I have ways,” I answered.

“Yes.” Nimat and I were now walking in a hallway, we had made it out of the bomb making room. “Using those ways you’ll now make it so no one can hack using that way.”

Oh I see. He wants me to do that, make it that no one can hack into their system again using th-- yeah, using the method I used.

“Okay,” I simply replied. There was no point of resisting.

“You can work here,” Nimat said. We stopped right in a small room. “You have your stuff, get busy.”

I wanted to ask what would happen to me if I didn’t listen to him, but he left before I could. I sighed, and sat down, leaning against the wall. I took out my laptop to get to work, but then I stopped.

There was some door to a chamber right in front of me, there was the word ‘Bainex’ written boldly in red. Interested in what it was, I decided to explore it rather than do what Nimat wanted me to do.

? Draco ?

I was flying through the air using my bladed wings as we headed towards where we had heard the explosion.

I could see a small column of smoke coming from one of the empty houses and I flew down and looked inside. It was a two story building and there was a hole in the floor that kind of attached the two floors.

I went inside the house and walked around, “Hello? Anyone in here?”

“Ow,” I spotted Saturo laying on the ground, with some strap keeping him down.

I destroyed the strap and helped Saturo up.

“What happened Satu?” I asked him.

“The same bomber kidnapped Teleyon, and I’m stuck,” Saturo said.

“Did you see where they went?” I asked.

“I don’t know if they continued going the same way, but they went out the windows,” Saturo replied, “hey, can you get these straps off my legs, they drain energy.”

I then tore off the second set of straps.

“There, so now what should we do?” I asked.

Saturo got up and dusted himself off. “Where are the others? Arada? Mehrunes? Sokanon?”

“They’ll be here soon, I just got here first by using my wings and speed technique,” I explained.

Mehrunes then appeared behind Saturo with Arada and Sokanon.

“See?” I said, pointing at them.

Sokanon was looking around in confusion. “Dang,” she said.

“Where is Tele?” Arada asked.

“He got captured by the same bomber guy. Saturo doesn’t know where they went either,” I replied.

“Well, what are we waiting around for?” Sokanon asked. “Shouldn’t we go get ‘em?”

“We don’t know where they are Sokanon. That’s kinda why we aren’t looking for them right now,” I said.

“Well, we could still look… right? How do we find them if we don’t?” Sokanon’s face had grown red from my reply in embarrassment.

“We could look for any traces he may have left behind,” Arada said. “Knowing Teleyon, he’d always leave some trace behind. Let’s look.”

? Teleyon ?

I double checked that Nimat wasn’t watching me. I’m pretty sure he didn’t trust me, so this area is secure since he just walked away. I looked through the glass of the door in front of me.

I couldn’t see what was inside the chamber. I could probably open it, though. I took out my laptop and attached it to the door, hacking through and opening it. The chamber opened, and I smiled. I put away my stuff, and slowly walked in.

It was an empty white room with the area of 13 by 13, the ceiling was also 13 feet from the ground. The room was empty, though.

“Heyo,” I suddenly was grabbed. Next thing I know a large guy had me held by the neck right into the wall. I looked at this guy and he was dressed in gray clothing. “What brings ya into mah chamber kiddo?”

I couldn’t speak since he was holding me by the neck. After he realized that he tossed me across the room. I fell and rolled, it hurt. At least I could breathe now.

“*PANT* Uh *PANT* I was just *PANT*,” I tried to explain.

“Doesn’t matter! I thank you, oh random kiddo, for opening the door. You have freed me, and now I shall take over!” The guy stood tall, he was about seven feet tall, way taller than I was. “Bainex is coming!” The guy whistled as he walked out the chamber.

What did I just free? I thought. I had to research more about this, since I had no idea what this dude was. I picked up my laptop to research (and hack I guess), but remained inside the chamber.

? Saturo ?

“No traces have been left,” Arada said, “maybe he couldn’t leave any traces.”

“Yes, that’s the case, since he was just taken,” I replied.

All of us stood there now, thinking of another plan. I tried to think of where Teleyon was taken, I tried to track down with the information that I knew, from what I saw. But it didn’t get me anywhere. The B.D.O. probably have a secure area, we could not just infiltrate it on our own. We’d need an entire army probably, which we don’t have access to.

“Hmmm…” Arada thought as we all stood there. Except Mehrunes, who was being unhelpful and crunching on popcorn, and sitting down. We didn’t really care, and we just brainstormed without him.

“Hey, didn’t he say… that we could find him with the tracker in the spaceship?” I then realized.

“Yeah, he did. Well. Problem solved,” Arada replied.

“Doesn’t Tel have the keys?” Mehrunes said through popcorn.

“Oh. Right,” I muttered. “Forgot about that. Well then, what do we do?”

“Yo,” Mehrunes said. “I mean, I could just teleport and get it.”

“OH RIGHT,” I replied, “THEN DO THAT!”

“Mkay.” Mehrunes left his popcorn and disappeared.

“Now we just wait,” I said, standing there, waiting for Mehrunes to return with the tracker. Then I sensed a strange power… It wasn’t near, but it was on the planet. What… What is this power? Where was it coming from? I shook my head, and then saw Mehrunes reappear.

“So, where’s the tracker?” Arada asked him.

“How Tel didn’t lose this is beyond me,” Mehrunes produced a small device in his hand, it was the size of his thumb.

“I’m pretty sure he has a tracker that tracks that tracker,” Draco commented.

“I’m pretty sure we don’t know how to use his gadget,” Mehrunes replied. “Does anyone know how it works? Any ideas? I dunno.”

“Here’s an idea: Go back to the spaceship and find the instructions,” Arada said. “If you can’t find it, find the tracker that tracks the instructions, Tele has trackers for everything it’s weird.”

“Kinda like how I keep spying on everyone?” Mehrunes smirked, before disappearing.

“Yeah, kinda like that,” Arada responded to no one.

Mehrunes appeared back reading some paper.

“There it is,” I said, “so, how does it work?”

“Points… beeps…” Mehrunes mumbled, reading. “AH.” Mehrunes pressed a button and a screen was shown.

“Oh, I see,” Arada grabbed the tracking device and looked at the small screen on it. “Teleyon is that way!” She pointed right behind Sokanon. “Sokanon, you’re coming with us?”

“Oh, yeah!” Sokanon said. She headed toward us.

“Alright then, let’s go,” Arada led the way, walking towards the direction the tracker told us to go. We exited the building and were now walking in the streets. Mehrunes was still munching on popcorn.

“What’ll we do when we get there?” Sokanon asked. “Rush or sneak in?”

“Keeping in mind it’s probably gonna be the B.D.O. base, it probably would be harder than… just that? I dunno until we get there,” I replied.

“You won’t even know when we get there either,” Mehrunes replied. “So maybe, we should start figuring it out.”

“I say we either teleport in, or if they have barriers, then we get in with Saturo’s speed,” Arada suggested.

“What if they have speed barriers?” Mehrunes asked.

“I don’t think…they would, how would you stop speed? It’s phasing through walls,” I said, “unless they have something that stops that somehow, yeah, I guess.”

“I mean, if that doesn’t work we can just ride Draco into battle,” Mehrunes smirked.

“EXCUSE ME!?” we heard Draco yell from the back of the group. “I AIN’T A HORSE!”

“YOU CAN’T GRAMMAR EITHER!” Mehrunes called back.

“What do you mean?” Draco asked.

“Idiots,” Sokanon said quietly, though it was obviously meant to be heard.

“Don’t call me that,” Draco growled at her.

“I will actually kill you,” Mehrunes threatened.

“No killing here, Meh, if you want to kill someone, it would be yourself when we get back, but you won’t be the one killing, it would be List,” Arada said.

“Uh huh. Sure,” Mehrunes said, with some kind of tone.

“That, or she’d start kissing you, I-d-k,” Arada replied.

Sokanon snorted in laughter, trying to hold it in. “I’d like to see that instead of my own guts, that’s for sure,” Sokanon commented.

“Why do you find that so funny?” Draco asked her.

“Oh, just the fact that someone would kiss Mehrunes of all people, and because he threatened to kill me and the conversation changed to that…” Sokanon responded.

“That’s not very funny,” Draco said.

“Well, erm, I beg to differ…” Sokanon murmured.

“Maybe on your planet it’s funny I guess,” Draco said with a shrug.

“Well if you see the stuff that goes down on this planet all the time, you get a kick out of things like that,” Sokanon said.

“Man, your planet is broken government wise,” Draco said.

“Heyyyy,” Sokanon said, making a fake, sarcastic pouting face. “Mean.”

“Hey, you didn’t believe me when I was trying to be nice, so whatever,” Draco said.

Sokanon shrugged. “Can’t argue with that I guess.”

“Indeed,” Draco said as we continued walking along.

“The relationships they go through, or, like, everyone here goes through is weird,” Arada commented. “Saturo’s too shy, Meh is just meh, Draco is practically hopeless.”

“I’d appreciate it if you didn’t bring up me in that topic Arada,” Draco growled.

“How’s he hopeless?” Sokanon asked.

“*COUGH* Personal reasons and citations that don’t necessarily mean I’m hopeless they just are kinda painful to think about…” Draco coughed.

Sokanon looked him up and down. “Actually, I kind of see how he is,” she said.

“What do you mean by that?” Draco asked.

“Oh, uhh… Nothing!” Sokanon said, waving her hand at Draco.

“Don’t think you can just brush that off,” Draco scowled at her.

Sokanon gave a cheeky smile. “I am though.”

“Ha, right, she is,” Arada laughed.

Draco then took a deep breath before he turned around and began walking away from us.

“Oh, I see how it is,” Arada said. “Fine, go away then.”

“Gladly,” Draco said as his shoes glowed cyan and his wings appeared before he began flying away at high speed.

“When we get back home,” Arada then said, and then whispered too softly for me to understand the rest. “Sokanon, have you had love troubles?”

Sokanon blinked at Arada. “W-What? No… No I haven’t,” she said spastically, like she was trying to hide something.

“I would expect not because of this planet, but, you look like you may have,” Arada smirked, “spill, I’m interested.”

Sokanon scratched the back of her neck and blinked a lot. “What are… What are you talking about? I’ve not… Yeah I’ve had nothing… Ever… with anyone…”

“Alright then, we can just assume that you do because of how you’re acting,” Arada replied.

Sokanon began blushing. “Yeah, I just don’t like talking about this stuff… It’s stupid, you know?”

“Somewhat,” Arada responded. “But like, this planet may fall soon so that’s why I was asking.”

Wait… Did Arada sense that strange power too?

“Yeah, sure,” Sokanon said.

“So, anyone here you care about that we need to go pick up?” Arada asked.

“Anyone I care about? On this planet? That we should pick up for, what, exactly?” Sokanon asked.

“For saving. Something is on the loose and it’s coming… from the direction we’re going. It won’t arrive for another thirty minutes though,” Arada answered.

“That’s not a lot of time,” Sokanon said. “But, yeah, I guess. I have some friends and my nana.”

“Where are they?” Arada asked, “Saturo has speed so he could get them.”

“They’re back in the city. If Saturo just asks for Saio, Kinji, and Badok, he should find ‘em. And my nana would be with Saio right now, since she’s taking care of her,” Sokanon nodded at me.

“Okay, I should head over and get them,” I said.

“And by the time you’re done with that, we’d have gotten Teleyon, and we’d be out of here before the chaos comes,” Arada replied. “Sokanon, you wanna go with Saturo to help him find your friends?”

Sokanon nodded. “Yeah, I’ll go. It’d be best, anyway.”

“Okay, then, we’ll meet up with you later, Arada,” I said to her.

Sokanon was staring up at the sky. “Hey, uhh, what’s he doing?” She asked.

“Relaxing,” we heard Draco say from two hundred feet above us. As he was floating in the air in a relaxation pose. “Why do you ask?”

“You look like an idiot!” Sokanon called.

“So? Why should I care?” Draco asked. “Besides, for all I know you're just trying to make me angry again.”

“Yeah. Probably am,” Sokanon winked at him and then looked at Saturo. “So, we gonna go now?”

“Yeah, right, I need a method of taking you, uh, with me,” I said. Because I was NOT about to carry her, that’d be weird. Now, if it were Lavender… Nevermind.

“Why can’t I just… I don’t know, uhh… I could ride on your shoulders or something?”

“Yeah, I don’t think you’re that heavy,” I replied, “hopefully you don’t get shocked. Hop on, I guess.”

Awkwardly, Sokanon climbed onto my back and held on like a koala. “Let’s just get this over with, okay?”

I activated the source and lightning bolts and electricity appeared around me. “Yeah, hope you didn’t get shocked. Anyway, which way?”

She pointed to the left. “Onward, Fido!” Sokanon called.

“Okay, see ya guys later!” I said to the others. Then I leaped into the air and zipped at an extreme speed towards the direction Sokanon pointed. Then I stopped when I realized we were back at Sokanon’s hideout. “Which way from here?” I asked.

“Uhh, we head back to the city. So, east.” She pointed ahead of us.

“Alright,” I ran to that direction and then stopped. “Is… this the place?” In front of us was a large, slightly run down city.

“Yeah, this is it. Nana’s should be, if we go left a ways, and then turn down Chestnut Street… It’s around there,” Sokanon said. As she was saying that, I did as she said.

“So… here?” I asked.

“Yeah it’s the house with the broken yellow crescent moon on the door.”

“Okay,” I set Sokanon down, and we were in front of the house with the broken yellow crescent moon on the door, “we’re here.”

Sokanon walked up the three porch steps and knocked on the door. A girl in a t-shirt with ripped jeans and long black hair answered it. “Oh, hey, Sokanon!” she looked past her at me. “Who’s this?”

“No time to explain. We need to get Kinji and Badok and Nana and get the heck out of dodge,” Sokanon said. “Where’s Nana now?”

“Still in her recliner,” The girl, Saio, said.

“Great. Let’s get her and go,” Sokanon said. She entered the house and came out a minute later with her nana walking slowly with her.

“That’s everyone here, where to next?” I asked Sokanon.

Sokanon walked slowly down the steps helping her nana. “He should be at his place, which isn’t far from here. It a small house as big as a shed just down the street.”

Sokanon’s nana looked at me. “What a nice young lady,” she rasped, oblivious that I was actually a dude.

“I’m, uh, a man--I mean, a guy, but thanks,” I responded.

She kept walking down the steps. “Would you like a sandwich?” she said to me, but didn’t even look in my direction.

“No, I have enough food already, you guys need it more,” I responded, “hey, um, be right back.” Then I practically appeared across the street, in front of a shed. I knocked the door.

A boy about my age with curly brown hair and a hoodie and shorts answered the door. “Yo,” he said.

“Hello,” I said back, “are you Kinji or Badok?”

“Both!” the boy said, and laughed. “Just kidding. Nah, man, I’m Kinji. What can I do ya for?”

“I don’t know what it is, but something is coming in this planet and its dangerous so, I’m supposed to take you with me for safety,” I replied.

“How do I know if I can trust you?” Kinji said, eyeing me suspiciously.

“Really you can’t know, unless you can read minds,” I laughed.

Kinji laughed with me. “All right, I’ll come with ya.”

“Okay, do you know where Badok is, we gotta bring him too,” I said.

“Yeah, I can grab ‘em for ya. He actually behind the house.” Kinji walked out the door passed me and yelled, “Yo, Badok! Get yer filthy butt over here!”

A moment later, a boy with a buzzcut, t-shirt and sweats on came around the corner. “What do you want Kinji?!” The boy, Badok, yelled.

“We’re gettin’ out of dodge, bro! Hurry up before I drag you with me!” Kinji yelled. Bodak walked lazily and saw me. He raised his hand and gave a small wave.

“I like how none of you have questioned why I have electricity surrounding me,” I said with a smirk.

Bodak stuck out his tongue. “We get a lot of crap like that around here,” he said.

“Oh, well, whatever is coming next may be different. Dunno what it is I just sensed it, Arada did too,” I replied. “Anyway, let’s go?”

“Mhmm. Yeah, just lead the way,” Kinji said smoothly.

“Okay, then, we’re going over to those ladies over there,” I nodded my head over at Sokanon’s direction.

“Oh sweet,” Bodak said, heading toward them immediately. Kinji followed him. I then appeared next to Sokanon, seeing the nana had finally made it down the steps.

Sokanon’s nana looked at me and put her hand on mine. “What a nice young lady,” she said again.

“I’m not a lady…” I muttered. “Do… I really sound like one?”

Sokanon and the others burst out in laughter. Sokanon acted like she was wiping away a tear. “Dude, you know she can’t hear you right?” she said, still laughing. “Also, you totally do!” The others laughed even harder and Kinji had to bend over on his knees and wheeze, holding his stomach.

“Oh, how nice,” I murmured. “No, I did not know she couldn’t hear me. And unfortunately Pixel is not here to be able to communicate with her.”

“Even if someone could, she wouldn’t-” Sokanon had to stop and continue laughing. “She wouldn’t be able to understand! She’s as smart as a brick.”

“Oh, well then,” I sighed. “We’re gonna have to wait for the others to get Teleyon so they can come to us with the spaceship. What should we do in the meantime?”

“Keep…” Saio wheezed. “Laughing!” she’d fallen over on the ground by now and was holding her mouth, trying to stop.

“And you should really stop talking, now that you mentioned you sounded like a girl!” Badok said. He was on his knees.

“Oh well. My voice’ll get deeper someday,” I shrugged.

Sokanon rolled her eyes. She’d basically recovered. “Sure. Sure. Just keep telling yourself that,” she said sarcastically.

Then I had an idea. “Hey Krydret, do that thing,” I said in my mind. Then I smirked, and took a deep breathe.

“Ahem…” I cleared my throat. “How about now?” My voice sounded like some sort of demon, with two voices echoing after it.

“Oooo, I love it!” Sokanon said. “Ultimate’s power?”

“One of them,” I answered, my voice turning back to normal. “Literally Ultimates can do anything so. Oh wait. I just thought of something. It would be really useful for food supply. I can duplicate pretty much anything, but I haven’t done it in awhile.”

Kinji had also stopped laughing, and Saio was calming down. “Seriously?” Kinji said.

“I can also duplicate people, but it can make things go wrong,” I smirked.

“That would be a sight,” Sokanon said. “How long till Teleyon gets here?”

“I honestly don’t know, I can go check to see where they are at, now that I know where you guys will be,” I replied.

“You go do that. We’ll be here when you get back,” Kinji said, leaning against the house.

“Okay,” I then ran off to find the others. Tracking them down, I then found them, still walking in the city. They were walking next to a power plant. No wait. I stopped. They were just in front of me, looking at the device, standing next to the power plant.

“Oh hey Saturo,” Arada noticed me. “That power planet is their base. We need some way to get inside.”

“Okay, let’s do it,” I nodded. Draco was back, standing with the group, and Mehrunes was there too. It was the four of us. “So what’s the plan?” I asked.

Then something exploded next to us, the ‘power plant’.

“…looks like there’s been an opening for us to get in with,” Arada smiled.

Hello! You asked for CC in

Hello! You asked for CC in your title, so here you go! This is only the first part. You don't have to take any of the suggestions I made. If you want more, please let me know and I'll edit the rest! :)

I was practically defenceless. defenseless My lack of being an Ultimate and being in the Ultimates Galaxy, where there are millions of Ultimates around, doesn’t really help. They always have an advantage.

I’m not sure if Nimat and his crew are Ultimates. Probably not, but, Comma isn’t necessary they still took down Saturo. I watched them as they shot a strap at his legs, one that absorbed his energy. He stopped moving, and they got away with me. I questioned where they were taking me, probably to their base, so I should not resist. Even if I did resist, it wouldn’t get me anywhere, Remove the comma and add “because” I’m outnumbered. There were five men, including Nimat. They all had a jetpack and were flying up high, way high. High enough so that no one could spot us from the ground floor.

What exactly did they want from me? They brought me and all my stuff, one guy was carrying me and the other was carrying my stuff. Delete “They brought me and all my stuff.” We were flying for quite awhile, Replace the comma with a period I kept track of how long using my watch, and it's been over ten minutes now. This base was pretty far from my spaceship. Then I spotted something in the distance… It was a platform surrounded with smoke (like everything on this planet). The men landed on the platform, and then set me down. I took my stuff and stood there, looking blankly at Nimat.

He didn’t say anything, Period instead of a comma instead he turned around and blew smoke out of the way, revealing an elevator.

“Come on,” he then spoke “Then” isn’t necessary, “said instead of “spoke” and took me into the elevator.

The other men did something else, probably fly away. Inside the elevator, there were buttons, of course. However, I was incorrect, Period instead of a comma in this elevator there was only one button. Nimat pressed it and the elevator went down at a fast speed. I was thinking of what to do. I decided to go with the flow, which is the smartest decision.

It wasn’t long before the elevator doors opened. I saw some sort of laboratory. Nimat walked out of the elevator, and I followed. As we walked through the laboratory, I saw people working on something. I realized what, Delete "I realized what," they were making bombs.

“You hacked into our system,” Nimat then “Then” isn’t necessary said to me, without looking at me.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“How’d you do that?”

“I have Add "my" ways,” I answered.

“Yes.” Nimat and I were now walking in a hallway, Period instead of a comma we had made it out of the bomb making room. “Using those ways you’ll now make it so no one can hack using that way.”

Oh Add a comma I see. He wants me to do that, make it that no one can hack into their system again using th-- yeah, using the method I used.

I wanted to ask what would happen to me if I didn’t listen to him, but he left before I could. I sighed, Comma isn’t necessary and sat down, leaning against the wall. I took out my laptop to get to work, but then I stopped.

There was some door to a chamber right in front of me, Period instead of a comma there was the word ‘Bainex’ written boldly in red. Interested in what it was, I decided to explore it rather than do what Nimat wanted me to do.

Posted by ArabellasAura on Tue, 06/05/2018 - 14:04
Oh, thanks! Yes, I'd like

Oh, thanks! Yes, I'd like more :)

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Fri, 06/22/2018 - 14:52