/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: 4th Series Book One: (Chapter 11) [Finding My Old Friends!] | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: 4th Series Book One: (Chapter 11) [Finding My Old Friends!]

Posted July 7th, 2019 by QuartzMaster

here is the next chapter!

Chapter 11 - Draco

{Finding My Old Friends!}

“Good work, I see a lot of improvement.” Father smiled and nodded in approval. He and I were still on the platform of ice that was just floating in the air, pretty far from the ground. That made it quite chilly up here, which helped me create ice.

“Good to know,” I said as I then made the blades of ice appear again by thrusting my right hand into the air after focusing a bit. “HRAGH!”

This time they were ten feet tall, and the area they took up was big. Like fifty square feet. And the energy I had put into them made them turn a sort’ve lightish blue color. Also they were really sharp and hard. I had improved a lot compared to when I started about four hours ago. 

“Are you satisfied with your accomplishment?” Father then asked.

“Well yeah,” I replied. “I wasn’t able to make ones like these before.” I set a hand on the side of one of the blades. It felt more like frozen steel than ice.

“Good. You’re good for today,” Father said. 

“But it’s only noon,” I said.

“You shouldn’t spend the whole day doing one thing. You need breaks,” Father replied.

“Then I’ll just practice something after a break.” I shrugged, not really seeing the problem.

“What are you going to practice?” He inquired.

“A way to create plasma away from my body,” I replied.

“Oh, that isn’t too hard. You just have to be able to make energy away from you,” Father said. “The same exact thing, only this time it’s not in your body. Like this.” He looked at the ice spikes and they suddenly turned into plasma. 

Like he didn’t melt them or anything, they just straight up transformed into plasma. From ice.

“See, everything relies on energy. The shape or form of the energy varies depending on the element,” Father explained.

“And plasma takes a lot because of its form, right? Since it's simply adding even more energy to gas which already has a lot of energy compared to solids and liquids?” I asked.

“Yep. Plasma itself is energy,” Father answered. “Or at least, it’s the main form of energy for most Ultimates.”

“Well half of it is electrons,” I said. “So that makes sense.”

“Give it a try. Make an orb of plasma in my hand,” Father then said, sticking out his hand in front of him.

I then focused on his hand and tried to turn the air above it into plasma.

After a minute or two of focusing a small ball of plasma formed in his hand. About the size of an eraser head on a pencil. That was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Then again, Eyujin did say it was hard to do when I asked about it.

I then focused more and pushed more energy into the sphere until it became the size of a plum or so.

“Yeah, it is difficult. You have to focus on the specific area you want the plasma to form in,” Father said. “With enough practice, you can learn to target specific areas more easily.”

“Hmmm…” I then turned around and focused on a patch of air and tried to turn it into plasma. After around five minutes it finally formed into a orange sized sphere of plasma.

I then made it float around. I could tell by its energy that it wouldn’t do much besides maybe split a big rock in half.

“Good enough for your first attempt. You should take a break now,” Father then said.

After the sphere disappeared, I thought to myself. Clearly being able to make plasma anywhere would be REALLY useful. Maybe there’s something similar I could do while I practice how to do it. Or at least think of something that would help expand my range.

I then made a large sphere of plasma easily in my hands and looked at it. Once I had plasma made, I could move it however I wanted. That is, unless it was a giant beam that could vaporize mountains.

I then made it turn into a two and a half foot long blade of plasma floating in the air. I can also change its shape. But what if… I were to somehow make it an extension of my body?

I then looked down and my right hand, flexing it open and close a few times before looking back at the sphere and focusing. After about a minute, it morphed into a right hand shape, only about twice as big as my actual hand. So I now had a large glowing cyan hand of plasma I could do things with. So first I just had it float around me to do something simple at first.

Then I decided to experiment. I made it flex open and close. Then I made it make symbols like a thumbs up and a peace sign. Now to see if my idea works.

I then focused on the hand, pusing energy to it.

After a few seconds, a medium size sphere of plasma formed in front of the hand. I then made it fire the plasma sphere up into the air. It had worked! So I could make plasma far from me as long as I have that plasma hand made. It gave me reference point and made it easier. Because I just had to focus on the specific point in front of it and make plasma there.

I then focused and made another one, only this time it followed the actions of my left hand.

“That is pretty neat,” Father commented as I fiddled with what the hands could do some more.

I then tried making plasma in each hand at the same time. It took a few minutes but I was able to do it. 

“See, you’re a natural,” Father said.

I then made the hands disappear. I’d probably have to practice controlling them some time. Maybe that’s what I could work on after I take a break.

So now I could just focus on the concept of being able to one day shoot a Novanihhilator from nearly any angle. Or who knows, once I get stronger I could even shoot more than one at a time!

The platform of ice then descended to the ground, disappearing once it reached the ground. Father and I landed on the normal ground in the forest.

“Well, you can rest now,” Father said to me. “I’m going to check on your brother and then I gotta get to work.” 

“Alright,” I said before locking on to an energy signature back at the house and teleporting so I could go have lunch and take a nap. 

I then materialized in what seemed to be the living room. Broshi was there, just sitting down all alone. 

“Hey bro,” I said, waving to him as I started walking to find the kitchen.

“Did you sense anything?” Broshi asked.

“Depends. Why do you ask?” I asked as I was now in the kitchen and looking around for something I wanted to eat.

“Cuz I sensed someone’s energy. It was familiar, but I’m not sure who it is… it felt different,” Broshi said, following me around the house.

“Where was it coming from?” I asked. I got myself a bag of chips and also made two turkey sandwiches and came back into the living room.

“It was near here. Back at the old place,” Broshi answered.

“Huh. How high was the energy?” I asked, taking a bite out of one of the sandwiches.

“Not very high. Energy can easily be hidden anyway,” Broshi replied.

“Well, if we can sense it from here it must be higher than what Arthur has. Maybe whoever they are came because of all the people who died there? Could be an Ultimate too,” I said, taking another bite of sandwich.

“Maybe.” Broshi shrugged.

“If they are, then I wonder how strong they are. Probably won’t too big of a deal as long as they don’t come here.” I shrugged finishing the first sandwich. 

“Well, you wanna go to the spot?” Broshi asked. “I can still sense them there.”

“Well Dad said I was supposed to take a break, so I don’t really wanna risk anything.” I shrugged, opening my bag of chips.

“Alright, I’mma go see who it is then,” Broshi said.

“Alright man,” I said, eating some chips.

Broshi then stretched and turned around and left the house.

I just continued eating my chips. But I kept a lock on Broshi’s energy so I knew where he was going in case one of my parents asked.

?Broshi?

I walked out of the house, released my wings, and flew off. Yeah, my clothes had ripped by now. But I could get new ones later. I honestly wouldn’t mind just not having a shirt. But then that would expose my back… I didn’t really want people staring because it looked different.

But whatever. I wanted to check out the energy that I sensed earlier. I actually sensed it right when Draco came back into the house. 

I wondered who it was. The energy seemed familiar but it was different. I couldn’t really tell who it was from far away. So I had to get closer. Which was what I was doing. 

Soon I arrived at the sight, back to the old house. Or well, what remained of it. It was just dust and ashes since Dad destroyed it. Too bad he didn’t let me destroy it, that would have been fun. 

I landed on the gravel road and put away my wings. I looked around. I didn’t find anyone. Whoever I sensed here had already left. 

So I went back into the air and continued to search. I then flew to that Northview town. Once it came to view, I was surprised that it was no longer in flames. I flew over to the school and it was still in ruins. But it wasn’t on fire. 

I then spotted a spaceship right next to the school. My curiosity grew and I landed beside it. Whoever’s energy I sensed, they must have got here with this spaceship. 

“Oh, sup,” I then heard a voice. It was coming from behind me. 

I turned around and spotted a guy. He was bigger than me, and was dressed in black sweatpants and a gray t-shirt. I looked into his black eyes. He had long black hair, and his bangs covered his left eye. He looked a little familiar. 

“Oh, you’re Broshi!” The guy said. “Do you remember me? I’m Hematite Shiny!”

Oh so that’s who he was. I remember trying to fight him, but he was too strong. I bet I could beat him now though. 

“Yeah, I remember you. What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Well, we came to find Draco since we finally figured out where he went… but we saw this town in flames and had to help out. We’re kind of finished here now, though,” Hematite replied. 

“Oh.” So that’s why the flames had disappeared. They were extinguished by this guy. “Well Draco is safe and sound.”

“Well that’s good to hear,” Hematite replied. He then looked up at a building and called. “Hey Fucia!” 

Then, I spotted a girl jumping down to us. She landed in front of us, and then looked up at me. 

She was near my height, a few inches shorter, so I didn’t have to look down that much. She also had medium length reddish purple hair, and seemed to have bleached the ends of it so it was a whitish blonde color. Her eyes were the same color. Most of her hair was bunched up into a low hanging ponytail at the moment. She also was wearing a purple shirt and blue sweatpants with white shoes. 

“Oh hey, you're Draco’s brother!” She exclaimed.

“Yep. Broshi is my name, if you remember,” I said, resting my hands in my pocket.

“I do.” She nodded. 

“Okay that’s good,” I replied. “Well, Draco is safe and sound. No need to worry about him.”

“Well that’s good, where is he though?” she asked.

“At home.”

“Wow, that is very precise. We know exactly where he is now,” Hematite said sarcastically.

“Why, do you want him to come here?” I asked.

“No, we wanted to talk to you, what do you think?!” Fucia exclaimed.

“Okay, okay, I’ll call him.” I rolled my eyes. “Yo Draco, Fucia wants to talk to you. Get your butt over here.” 

Draco then immediately materialized next to me.

“There he is,” I said, pointing to him.

“Hey guys!” Draco exclaimed.

“Draco! What have you been doing for the past month?!” Fucia exclaimed, she seemed a bit upset. 

“Well you see… I was in a coma for like, thirty days. And woke up only five days ago,” Draco replied. 

“Coma? How’d you get a coma? Did you hit your head?” Hematite asked him.

“I mean, my father kinda chopped me in the back of the neck and sent me into a wall, so kinda,” Draco replied.

“Oh, so that’s what happened,” Hematite said. “Well, good to see you’re okay now!”

“I mean yeah. The first three days were boring though.” Draco shrugged. 

“Well, it certainly doesn’t look like… you could do a lot here,” Hematite said, looking around. “The people of this town were surprised when we used our powers. Your home planet sure doesn’t know about Ultimates.”

“Well Ultimate Crystals are a rarity here. So yeah.” Draco shrugged.

“Makes sense, this place is pretty far.” Hematite nodded.

There was then a moment of silence.

“So, what all has happened while I was out?” Draco asked, he seemed a lot more relaxed now that Hematite and Fucia were here.

“Well, a lot. What specifically do you want to know?” Hematite replied.

“Doesn’t really matter. Tell me whatever you want,” Draco replied calmly as he walked up to the two of them.

“Well, I’ve been training with Eyujin since you left. Oh and we also found Zephyr too! He’s staying at the Dragonology Department where Eyujin works at the moment,” Fucia said.

“Wait really?!” Draco exclaimed. “That’s great!”

“Yeah, he also has recovered pretty well from the EFAI with Eyujin and Yasach watching him,” Fucia added.

“That’s good to hear,” Draco said with a smile before looking at Hematite. “What about you?”

“I haven’t really done much, honestly,” Hematite said. “Just tried some new powers and stuff. Helped my cousins and siblings with stuff.”

“Neat,” Draco said as now he and Fucia were holding hands. I guess they were a couple after all. “How did you guys find me though? There's no way any energy I could’ve released would’ve reached the Elemental System.”

“Yeah no, we didn’t find your energy. This guy named John found you,” Hematite answered.

“John Ceno?” Draco asked. “That makes sense since he can do that whole looking through other people's eyes thing.”

“Yeah, that’s how he found you. Then he told us you were on Aerth,” Hematite said. “This system is interesting. There are only eight planets. Well, there is a dwarf one too but like, eh.” 

“Yeah, this system is pretty dormant,” Draco said. 

“I’d like to explore some of them sometime,” Hematite said. He looked over at Fucia. “You ready to head back?”

“Oh yeah. Sure,” She said after giving Draco a kiss and Draco walked back next to me.

“Well, I guess our parents can meet you guys some other time.” Draco shrugged. 

“Well, you can have Fucia meet them real quick. I gotta pick up Ichoo and Saturo from the planet next to this one,” Hematite said. 

“Oh, okay.” Draco nodded as Fucia then walked over to us. “I guess we’ll see you later then.”

“Yeah, I’ll be back to pick Fucia up.” Hematite waved with a smile as he entered his spaceship.

“Alright, let’s head back then,” Draco said as he held Fucia hands before they both disappeared, Draco teleporting them both back to the house most likely. I followed, teleporting to Draco’s energy. We were back in the house, Fucia with us.

“Hey Mom! I’ve got someone I want you to meet!” Draco called from where we were standing.

“What’s that, honey?” Mom’s voice asked from upstairs.

“I’ve got someone I’d like you to meet!” Draco said, only a bit louder this time.

Mom then came down the stairs, looking over at the three of us. 

“Oh, who’s this?” She beamed as she approached us, looking mainly at Fucia.

“This is Fucia, my girlfriend. She came with my friend Hematite to visit since they finally found out where I was after being in a coma for a month,” Draco explained as Fucia approached our mom.

“Hello Mrs. Saurashido,” Fucia said with a smile as she did a bow. 

“Hey there! It’s nice to meet you!” Mom said cheerfully.

“It’s nice to meet you too!” Fucia replied.

“How’d you two meet?” Mom asked, looking over at Draco with a smile.

“Well, did I tell you about when I got trapped in that realm thing by that Dakrus guy?” Draco asked.

“Okay, let me rephrase that– How did you become a thing?”

“Well, while we were in the realm we got close since we had to work together along with our friends to survive. So it just kinda happened over time. We were stuck in there for about eleven months in realm time,” Draco said as Fucia nodded.

“Oh, so no one confessed or anything?” Mom asked.

“I mean, kinda? We just kinda became more affectionate over time and the ‘confession’ was just kind’ve a way to cement that we were a couple,” Fucia replied.

“Well that’s nice! Treat my son well!” Mom patted Fucia’s head.

Fucia just snickered a bit at this.

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot! We haven’t told you about where Fucia is from yet!” Draco said.

“You're right!” Fucia nodded, seemingly forgetting as well. They seemed happy though, despite that.

“She’s from some planet called Featherros,” I said, ruining it for them so that they didn’t get to tell Mom. I snickered at them.

“Well yes, but specifically she’s the daughter of the King of Featherros, King Teloiven,” Draco said, looking at me with an unimpressed look.

“So basically your sons girlfriend is a princess,” Fucia said.

“Yeah, yeah, she’s a princess, whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

“You can leave if you want, you know,” Draco said to me.

“I know,” I replied. “I’m not leaving yet though.”

Draco just rolled his eyes before looking back at Mom to see her reaction to what they had told her.

“Then that would mean Draco would become a king?” Mom questioned. 

“If we got married, yes. And a prince in the case of being engaged,” Fucia replied.

“Well, are you planning on it?” Mom asked.

“I mean, we can become engaged, but we can’t get married until we’re adults,” Fucia said.

“And we probably will,” Draco added. “But there’s kinda the problem of me being on Aerth. And I can’t leave until Dad says I’m old enough according to his rules. Which I think is like a little more than a year, since I’m almost seventeen.”

“What do you mean you can’t leave? Of course you can!” Mom said. “Your father just wants to make sure you’re strong enough to protect yourself, so he wanted to train you like he did to Broshi.” 

“Are you sure?” Draco asked.

“Of course. No one knows that man better than I do,” Mom laughed. “Trust me.”

“I mean fair enough,” Draco said, rubbing the back of his head as Fucia set her hand on his shoulder.

“So you can go with your girlfriend. Just make sure to visit every once and awhile, and keep in touch!” Mom smiled.

“Well… if you say so!” Draco exclaimed before running off to his room.

After a few minutes he came back out in the clothes he was wearing before he was knocked out. The special ones that didn’t get destroyed when he used plasma. 

“I decided I should change. Mainly because Aerth clothes are easy to rip and they also would look odd in the Elemental System,” he said as he adjusted his jacket. The teal scarves attached to it’s shoulders slightly flowing.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever man,” I said to him. “I’m coming too, by the way. This planet is boring.”

“Eh, probably for the best honestly.” Draco shrugged as he held Fucia’s hand and had his backpack on his back before looking at our Mom and waved to her as he walked towards the door. “Alright, I’ll see you later! Love you Mom!”

“Love you too, Draco dear! You too Broshi! Enjoy the Elemental System!” Mom smiled, waving to us. 

I just groaned and walked out of the house right behind Draco and Fucia. The three of us were walking towards the direction… where Northview town was. 

“I can’t wait to see Ich and Satu again! I bet they’ve been busy while I was out,” Draco said. He definitely was happy at the moment. 

“Those two are eh,” I commented. “They’re not bad, I mean. I personally just wanna see Locke and see what he’s been up to.”

“Good for you man,” Draco said as the three of us walked along.

“Mhm.” I nodded as we walked. “So Fucia, did you got any stronger?”

“Yeah, Eyujin said I had gotten many times stronger than when Draco and I started!” She replied, seeming proud of herself. 

“Do you think you can last against me? We could spar, since Hematite won’t be returning anytime soon,” I suggested.

“I dunno…” She said nervously.

“I think we should wait honestly,” Draco said. “I don’t want any more damage to the planet than has already been done.”

“The planet is huge, what do you mean.” I looked at him. “Not much damage has been made to it.”

“You seem to forget I caused a twenty five mile long trench three days ago,” Draco said. This seemed to alarm Fucia a bit.

“Oh come on, twenty five miles is nothing compared to the whole planet with a radius of like, a million miles,” I said.

“It’s radius is like, twenty thousand miles at most.” Draco rolled his eyes. “Regardless, I don’t think fighting here is a very good idea.” 

“Fine then,” I groaned. 

“You sure are groaning a lot,” Draco commented.

“And you sure look pretty happy while a few days ago you were all salty and stuff,” I told him. “But I suppose that’s a good thing. Unlike you, my happiness revolves around fighting.”

“I mean I like fighting too, but I can appreciate stuff other than that,” Draco said.

“Yeah, looks like it,” I replied, looking over at Fucia.

“Looks like we’re almost there,” Draco said, pointing off in the distance.

“We walked pretty fast then, huh,” I said.

“Seems like it,” Draco said. “Now we just have to wait for Hematite to get back.”

“And I really think we should spar during that time,” I said.

“Alright…” Fucia said, sounding unsure.

“Alright then, you two can spar if it's okay with you both. But if something goes south I’ll intervene,” Draco said.

“Don’t worry, I won’t even come close to killing your girlfriend. I’ll hold back,” I assured him.

Draco gave me a look of total ‘I don’t believe you’-ness. 

“But if you want the fight to stop, just say so,” I added. “Otherwise, let’s go Fucia!” I took off my jacket and shirt and tossed it aside.

“Alright,” She said, taking a fighting stance.

“Show us what you’ve learned now.” I got into a fighting stance as well.

Fucia then started off by making plasma blades in the air around her and sending them towards me at a high speed. I moved forward, moving past it while at the same time dodging them. 

“Not good enough,” I commented with a smirk. 

But then suddenly the ground felt slippery and hard to run on as Fucia froze the ground around us in a thick sheet of ice.

“Okay, I underestimated your ability,” I commented, before jumping over her. As I was in the air, I shot a blast of plasma at her.

She quickly turned around and stretched her hands at the blast. As it approached her, it turned from a red color to a purple color and it flew back at me. I just flicked it with my hand and sent it off to space.

I then felt something cold wrap around my feet. She had created a spire of ice that had froze around my feet.

Before I could do anything about the ice, she suddenly shot a large blast of plasma directly at me. 

Seeing this, she was forcing me to use my other abilities. I released my dark vines and blocked the plasma.

But once it had been blocked the vines were suddenly cut as she then launched blades of ice directly at me. I still couldn’t move due to the ice around my feet so I had to think fast. 

Which, of course, I did. I surrounded my body in a protective layer of dark vines, putting more energy into them to increase my defense.

I then felt myself get incased in a thick layer of ice that seemed to be gradually shrinking with each passing moment. I then made a giant dark vine and used it to crush the ice. After I freed myself, I jumped up in the air, launching many normal sized dark vines at Fucia.

But they all got cut to bits by plasma and ice blades. Frick, that attack won’t work that well on her unlike it did with Draco. 

I then landed back onto the ground, melting the ice with plasma from my feet as I landed (Yes, I was barefoot this whole time). 

“You’re much better than Draco,” I told Fucia. “He hasn’t gotten much better this past month since he was in a coma.”

“I’ve only been awake for five days, alright? Cut me some slack,” Draco said as Fucia was watching for my next move.

“Sure bro. You just have to use strategy to beat your girl,” I replied. “But I’m taking things up a notch now, Fucia.” I then activated Broshi Eye, and one of my eyes lit aflame. My body lit up and I released my red aura.

This made Fucia look a bit worried.

“Oh boy,” Draco said.

Fucia then started focusing on something, but I couldn’t tell what.

“Heh,” I laughed. I released my dark vines, and they were also surrounded by my red aura.

She watched them carefully. She still also seemed to be focusing her power in some way. 

I then positioned my hands in front of me, charging up plasma to shoot at her. She narrowed her eyes at me, still standing where she was, a few meters away from me.

“Pewanihillator,” I then said as I shot a small beam of red plasma at her.

She then seemed to take control of it like she did with the other blast of plasma sent at her, the beam turning into a purple color and getting sent away from her general direction.

“Oh, lit,” I commented. “So you can just do that with plasma?”

“It’s one of the things I mainly trained doing with Eyujin for the past month,” She replied.

“What is the other thing?” I asked.

“I’m not just gonna tell you!” She said.

“Then show me,” I replied.

“Fine,” She gave in. “I may as well now since you're using your transformation.” She then raised her energy and made a multicolored ball of energy in her hands. She absorbed it and her energy increased quite a bit, she seemed more powerful now.

“Is that a transformation of some sort? Or just a power boost thingie?” I questioned.

“A technique actually,” She said as she released her power, causing the hair band in her ponytail to snap and her hair to blow in the wind her aura was making behind and above her head. Now her eyes were glowing a magenta color.

“What do you think?” I asked, looking over at Draco.

“It seems to have boosted her power by about seventy five percent. But I feel like there’s something more to it,” He replied, looking at Fucia’s aura.

“Well, that and she looks cooler,” I said, looking back at Fucia. The way her hair just moved looked really cool. 

“That too,” Draco said with a little smirk. 

“Well then, show us what you can do!” I then said to Fucia. 

“Alright,” She said as she took a few steps forward. As she did, however, her energy and aura suddenly boosted in power again.

“Huh, now it's twice as much as before. Neat,” Draco commented.

Fucia then suddenly lunged forward at high speed and punched me in the gut, sending me into a few trees. I just kinda let her attack me because I wanted to see her power to its full extent. I could heal anyway so I was fine.

Then, as I got up from the wrecked trees, her power went up again.

“Hmm, I think I might be getting an idea on what this is,” Draco commented as now Fucia’s power was three times that of her base. 

“A power increase? Yeah, she’s getting stronger each time so I would assume so as well,” I said.

“Yeah but it’s just happening every few seconds, she’s not like charging up or anything,” Draco said as Fucia’s power rose again to now be four times her base power.

“Ohh. So what’s your limit, Fucia?” I asked.

“A lot,” She replied.

“How much is a lot? You never tried to keep going?” I questioned.

“Well in the twenty days I had practiced this with Eyujin we managed to get up to around forty five times my normal base forms abilities,” She replied.

“That’s good enough.” I nodded. “Is that all you can do?”

“I feel like you're expecting a lot,” Fucia said, “it took a while to get the hang of this Ramp Up Booster thing I have. And the other eleven days were spent being able to control other people’s plasma attacks. That’s about all I did besides normal training.”

“Really? Well then I take back what I said, Draco is still way better than you,” I said.

“And my statement still stands that you're a prick only obsessed with strength,” Draco commented.

“Whatever.” Fucia shrugged as her eyes stopped glowing and her hair fell back down to her shoulders. She walked over next to Draco.

I deactivated my Broshi Eye and my dark vines went back into my back. I then sat down beside Draco.

“So, what should we do until Hematite gets back?” I asked.

“Personally, I’m just gonna wait,” Draco replied as he and Fucia sat down close to each other.

“No chatting or anything? You’re boring, bro,” I said. “How about you take this time and educate me more about love. I know more so like, I understand it better now.” 

“I already told you, I can’t just explain it like math or chemistry,” Draco replied. “Besides, you may know more but you still haven’t actually made any connections with someone outside of our family besides Locke. So it’s gonna have to wait bro.”

“Okay, then should I just stick to friendship for now?” I asked.

“Until you start feeling feelings you don’t understand, yes,” Draco replied as he and Fucia then laid down on the grass.

“Sounds simple enough. Hey Fucia, let’s be friends,” I then said to Fucia.

“Uhh okay. Sure,” She said from next to Draco.

“Nice,” I commented. “So then with friendship, I gotta do… ah whatever, I don’t need to try. I’ll just be myself.”

“Alright man,” Draco said as he and Fucia started to take a nap.

I just sat there for awhile. With them taking a nap, I had no one to talk to. 

“Hey guys!” I then heard a voice. I turned and looked over at where I heard the voice come from, and I spot Arthur running up to us. 

“Yo Arthur.” I waved. “You wanna come with us?” 

“Yes! I heard from your mother that you were going to a different solar system and I want to come along! I want to learn!” Arthur stopped running once he made it to us and he began to catch his breath. 

“Sure. Hey Draco!” I then poked my brother’s cheek. “Arthur wants to come along.”

“Hmm? Oh sure that’s fine. We might have to find him a place to stay though,” Draco muttered sleepily.

“He’d stay with us. Duh.” I looked back at Arthur and patted his shoulder. “That girl is Fucia by the way.” 

“Fucia?” Arthur looked at her. “Wow, she’s pretty.” 

“She’s Draco’s girlfriend,” I told him. 

“Wait, what!?” Arthur was surprised. 

“What? Is that a shocker to you Arthur?” Draco asked in a angry tone, still awake and his Double Draco Eyes burning at Arthur’s response. Fucia was still asleep though so she didn’t hear. 

“Yeah, it is. I didn't know that. I mean, you did say you had one once. I just didn’t expect her to be here,” Arthur replied. “You know, since you said she came from another planet.”

Draco just looked at him coldly. Then he deactivated his Draco Eyes and lied back down.

“What?” Arthur asked.

He was just silent as he lied next to Fucia and went back to sleep.

“What’s wrong with him?” Arthur whispered to me. 

“I think he took what you said the wrong way,” I whispered back. “Don’t worry about it.”

“Okay…” Arthur scratched his head. 

“Anyway, we’re just waiting for this dude named Hematite to get back to us with his spaceship so we can leave this boring planet,” I said. 

“Okay, but can I ask you something?” Arthur asked. 

“Sure.”

“What’s with those tattoos on your back?”

Oh yeah, I forgot to put my shirt back on. 

“That’s just my DNA affecting how it looks. That way I could use my dark vines and stuff,” I explained. I grabbed my shirt and jacket and put it back on.

“Oh,” Arthur replied. 

“Yeah.” 

“That’s… interesting. I’m pretty excited to go to space,” Arthur said.

“It’s not that exciting really,” I said. 

“Well, that’s because you’ve been out there a lot. I haven’t so this is my first time,” Arthur retorted.

“True. You have a point.” I shrugged. “Well, we just gotta wait a bit. Then we can leave this stupid rock.”

to be continued in the next chapter....