/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates: 4th Series Book One: (Chapter 7) [Back To The Boring Place Known As School] | KidPub Press //
Ultimates: 4th Series Book One: (Chapter 7) [Back To The Boring Place Known As School]

Posted June 6th, 2019 by QuartzMaster

here's the next chapter...

Chapter 7 - Broshi

{Back To The Boring Place Known As School}

I walked around Northview town with my hands in my pocket. I changed back to my normal clothes and left my uniform at home. Yeah, yesterday was interesting. Draco got pretty mad. Maybe I shouldn’t ‘attempt’ to kill people. I mean, I didn’t really want to kill that Torin guy. I knew Draco would block it so that’s why I did it.

Anyway, I kinda just left Draco so he could calm down a bit. He seemed to be really mad about somethin’. Who knows what it is. I was confused on what bothered him. So I assumed some time alone would help him.

Where did I go? To the town. I wanted to explore it a bit. See how people behaved. Maybe make some friends. I just wanted to do something.

So I walked through the town all alone. And I lost track of time. I apparently was walking all night and the Sun had risen. I wasn’t very tired either. I guess my genetics allowed me to stay up late without getting tired for awhile. Latest I could stay up was forty eight hours. I knew that from experience.

The town was pretty empty in the night though. So eh.

But now the Sun was up. It was morning. I had to go to school, right? I might as well. Though, I don’t want to be in those boring classes again.

I could just cause some trouble. That would certainly be fun, and much funner than school. But what could I do? Destroy some buildings maybe? Nah, I wanted to use my power. I can feel it inside of me, wanting to come out. Holding back isn’t very easy. I need to destroy something… I need to use all of my power.

“Broshi?” I then heard a girls voice.

All of a sudden, reality hits me. I realized that I was on the sidewalk somewhere in town, and right behind me I find that girl Asuza. She must be going to school.

“Oh. Sup,” I said.

“You come this way to school, huh? Why don’t we walk together then?” Asuza asked.

“Uh…” I wasn’t planning on going back to those boring classes again. “I don’t have my uniform.” I made an excuse.

“I can see that,” Asuza said, looking at me. “We can stop by your house to get it then. We still have a few minutes or so to get to school. It isn’t very far from here.”

“Okay.” I just nodded. “Wait a second, look over there!” I then pointed behind her.

“Huh?” She looked back. I then quickly teleported home and grabbed my uniform and backpack. Then I teleported right back to where Asuza what. “There’s nothing. Oh, hey you brought your backpack!”

“Let’s get going,” I said, zipping my bag up.

I then waited for Asuza to walk to school since uh… I didn't know where it was. I was lost, you could say.

Luckily, Asuza knew where to go. So I just walked beside her.

“Hey Broshi, do you have a girlfriend?” Asuza then asked me.

“No,” I answered honestly. I still didn’t understand relationships. So of course I won’t have ever been in one.

“Do you want a girlfriend?” Asuza asked, looking at me in a… I don’t know how to describe it since I’ve never seen this before.

What should I say? Too bad Draco wasn’t here so I couldn’t ask him for help. I wondered if he was still mad.

“Sure, why not,” I decided to reply. I might as well get some experience. So I’ll find a girlfriend.

“Alright! I can be your girlfriend, if you want. The two strongest students would make a good couple, don’t you think?” Asuza asked.

“Sure.” I had no clue what to say. I’ll just go with whatever flow this is.

“So we’re dating then?” She asked.

“Yeah, I guess,” I replied. Goin’ with the flow.

We kept on walking for awhile. Then the school came into view. I could see the other students. They looked over at me and Asuza as we approached the school. Oh yeah, I still had to change into my uniform too. I’ll do that later.

Eventually we made it into the school. The hallways were filled with people. Some of those people looked at me and Asuza as we walked by.

“Are you busy after school?” Asuza then asked me.

“I dunno.” I shrugged.

“Okay… well, I’ll see you during that free period we both have!” Asuza exclaimed.

“Yeah.”

She was just standing there now. I had to get to a bathroom to change into my uniform at some point. I would find Draco, but I already sensed him in the building. So he was here.

“Uh, Broshi?” Asuza then asked.

“What?” I asked back.

“You don’t know how to be a good boyfriend, do you?” Asuza asked.

Noooope. I didn’t know how to be one at all. I need to ask Draco about this.

“Uhh, yeah, I do,” I said.

“Then why-”

“Oop, gotta go change into my uniform before the bell, bye.” I then turned around and left. I am not sure how to manage this situation. And heck to the naw I was to act like the guys in the books I read. They were all so cringy.

I then got into the bathroom and changed into my uniform. The bell had then rang. I did not remember where my first class was. But Draco was in all of my classes so I just had to follow his energy.

So that was what I did. I walked through the hallways and up the stairs until I made it to the room that Draco was in. I walked on in, finding him sitting there. Oh, Butchrel was also in our class. Nice.

I took a seat next to Draco and Butchrel, since that was where I sat last time. The teacher had already started talking and doing stuff, but I wasn’t paying any attention this time.

“Aye, Draco,” I said, looking over at Draco. “You good now?”

He was sort've laying back in his chair with his eyes closed and his arms supported the back of his head. When I spoke to him mentally, he just opened an eye at me. “Oh, so you didn’t skip school. Neat.”

“Yeah, I was gonna since I was lost. But I came,” I replied. “Anyways, I somehow became that Asuza girl’s boyfriend.”

“Pfft. You, a boyfriend? You don’t even know how to do that, I bet,” Draco remarked, closing his open eye and snickered. He seemed more ‘chill’ now.

“Yeah, she said that too. So uh, what am I supposed to do?” I asked.

“It depends on the couple. Their interests, dislikes, attitudes. It’s complex. I can’t just teach you how to do it in a half hour advanced algebra class,” Draco said.

“Well, I need to know before free period cuz that’s when I see her again,” I replied.

“How exactly did you two become a ‘couple’ anyway?” Draco asked.

“She just asked if I had a girlfriend, and I said no. Then she said she could be my girlfriend. I decided to give it a try. And I don’t know what I’m doing,” I answered.

“Hm. Well then, I’m not sure what we can make of it. From what I know, people don’t just become a couple in high school for no reason. Was she completely calm when she asked you?” Draco asked. He seemed to be analyzing this quite a bit.

“Yeah? She was,” I replied. “She asked it like any other question.”

“Now that seems skeptical. She’s only known you about a day, right? If she was completely calm and stuff, then I think she might’ve just done it to test you or something. People seem to have quickly caught on, you don’t act like a normal person really at all,” Draco said.

“Of course I don’t. My life isn’t really considered normal,” I replied.

“Honestly, I would just try to ignore romantic related things for now. You don’t really understand it yet anyway. So it’s best to just let it happen naturally when and if it does happen,” Draco said calmly.

“Sounds good to me. So I’ll just tell her we’re not dating then when I see her,” I said.

“Knowing her, she probably won’t be too upset about it,” Draco said with a shrug as he stayed in his relaxed position.

“Yeah, I guess.” I shrugged.

“Anyway, what’s taking the teacher so long? We’ve been here for like five minutes,” Draco said.

The teacher was writing random numbers and symbols on the whiteboard. He then turned around and said, “Solve all these problems in your notebooks!” and he took a seat at his desk.

Heck nah, I wasn’t gonna solve anything.

I then saw Draco was just writing quickly in his notebook, still in his relaxed position lying back on his chair. A little smirk was on his face.

I sighed. School was boring. How could I get out of here? Oh wait, I know.

“Hey teacher, can I use the bathroom?” I asked, raising my hand.

“Sure, Broshi,” the teacher replied.

I then got up and just left the room. Ha! That was way too easy. Now I didn’t need to sit in that boring class.

“I’m out, I refuse to do math,” I informed Draco as I walked through the hallways.

“Whatever man,” He replied.

I then actually needed the bathroom, so I found the boys bathroom at the end of the hall and entered it. One of the stalls was being used so I went into the other one.

After I finished using the bathroom, I got out to wash my hands. As I was washing my hands, I heard a toilet flush. Then, out of the other stall, a boy walked out. I looked back, having finished washing my hands, and spotted Torin.

He also spotted me. “You!”

“Oh, sup Torin,” I greeted him.

“You still think you could get away with taking my place?!” Torin was still not very happy. “I’m gonna show you who the stronger one of us is right now!” He then dashed towards me, one of his arms behind his back.

Then, I saw him pull out a pocket knife. He then slashed me right across my face, making a visible bleeding cut.

“Is that the best you can do?” I then asked, as the cut disappeared almost instantly. I could heal, yeah. I had great healing.

“W-what!?” Torin dropped the pocket knife and stepped back. “H-how!?”

“Boi, get out of my face before I kill you,” I threatened, taking a step towards him.

He then yelped and ran out of the bathroom. Ha, he never got to wash his hands either.

I then left the bathroom, seeing that Torin was gone gone. And as I was walking back to class, since I guess it gave me something to do, I ran into Asuza.

“Oh, Broshi.” She then saw me. “I saw Torin running away from this direction, so I thought you’d be here.”

“Yeah,” I replied. “Listen, Asuza, we’re not dating. Okay?”

“Oh, so you want to breakup?” Asuza asked.

“Pretty much. So, yeah. Cya.” I then walked away without another word. She was pretty calm, so I guess Draco was right. Good thing that’s over with.

As I was walking back to class, I spotted someone. Oh for crying out loud, how many encounters am I gonna have!?

I look at who it was, and it was just Arthur.

“Oh, hey Broshi!” Arthur greeted me. “Why aren’t you in class?”

“I’m heading back right now,” I replied.

“Ah, I see. You better get going then,” Arthur said.

I walked right on past him.

“Hey Broshi, do you also have one of those magical crystals?” Arthur then asked out of nowhere.

I stopped and looked back at him. Magical crystals? The frick was he talking about? Does he mean Ultimate Crystals? Cuz they aren’t magical, they’re Ultimate.

“You mean Ultimate Crystals?” I replied to him.

“Yeah, those.” He nodded.

“Heck yeah then.” I smirked.

“Do you think you and Draco could teach me how to use mine?” Arthur was now whispering.

“Yeah, I’m down for it,” I replied.

“Great, after school then.” Arthur then patted me on the shoulder and then was off. “Cya then!”

I watched as he disappeared down the hallway before heading back to class.

???

The rest of my classes went by pretty quickly because I kept myself busy. In my head. So I didn’t pay attention to any of the classes cuz frick classes. I also took a lot of bathroom breaks where I just walked around the school. After all of that, school was finally over for me.

I promised myself then to never fricking come back here again. It’s legit so boring it makes me vomit internally… however the heck that’s supposed to work.

“Aye, Draco! Where you at?” I messaged my brother mentally.

“Talking to a group of people outside the school. They kinda just started talking to me while I was climbing a tree because I was bored and wanted to take a nap before I started training.”

“Oh, well I told Arthur we were gonna help him/teach him how to use his Ultimate Crystal,” I said.

“And you didn’t tell me sooner why…?” Draco asked.

“Cuz you were in class,” I replied.

“That’s not really an excuse when I can do eighty percent of the classes work load in two minutes,” Draco replied.

“Whatever, I told you now. He told me at lunch that he had some tutoring to do after school but he’d meet with us afterwards. Said no one would be at the school then so we could use the courtyard,” I said.

“Okay, looks like the crowd talking to me is starting to head home anyway. I’m already in the courtyard, as I’m in a tree so I’ll see ya there. I’mma just nap in the meantime,” Draco said before the sort of mental ‘link’ between us felt a little fuzzier, meaning he was asleep.

Well, I had to figure out what to do in this time too. I was currently walking into the somewhat empty courtyard. So I decided to do some life sensing. Well, not life. I mean energy. Sensing energy of other people in this building.

I could sense Draco in the courtyard, sleeping up on the branch of a tree. The crowd with him had left, so they were gone now. I could sense more pathetic energies inside the school. Multiple in a singular room, probably Arthur tutoring some idiots.

Otherwise, I could also sense some teachers. They were going to leave though, at some point.

Well. I wondered how it’s gonna go with Arthur. I didn’t know he was an Ultimate, but now that I do, I was gonna teach him how to be strong.

Hehe…

FireDragon74 here. I have

FireDragon74 here. I have put up a poll, please vote now.

Posted by fire dragon 74 on Thu, 06/06/2019 - 18:10