//
Ultimates 5: (Chapter 13)

Ultimates 5: (Chapter 13)

Posted February 8th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by $iLiC0nDi0XidEm@$Te7

The last chapter! I finished book 5 now, I will post book 6 chapter one tomorrow. Enjoy!

{Chapter 13}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|        ~~The~Winner~~        |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

It was a close match. I stood in front of Dander. He had his sword, so I brought out mine. The crowd was cheering, because this was the end.

“If you win, what will you wish for your three wishes?” Dander asked.

“I don’t know.” I replied.

“Well, good, because you won’t win.”

“How are you so sure about that?”

“Because what you did just now, was that your full power?”

“Umm… yes.”

“That’s how I know.”

Too bad I don’t have something like Draco with his eye. My full power doesn’t change my appearance, unfortunately.

“So I’m gonna give you some time to think about it. You can step down and give up, or I’ll just win myself.” Dander said.

“I’m not gonna give up just like that!” I replied.

“Fine then.”

Dander slashed his sword, and I was knocked out of the arena. But I was floating about the ground. Suddenly, I was knocked onto the ground.

I had… lost…

“AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!” The judge yelled.

Then, the judge jumped from his booth and landed in the arena. He took out a trophy.

“I present you… Dander, the winner of today’s tournament!” The judge said, giving the trophy to Dander.

I slowly walked towards Glare, who lead me and Saturo out of the place. I was somewhat sad that I had lost.

?

“You did fine.” Glare kept saying over and over again, “that’s what matters. And next time you won’t be going into the beginners because you are no longer beginners.”

We were walking back to Glares house, and I couldn’t let it go. I wasn’t happy that I had lost.

I soon cheered up, and forgot about it.

“Alright guys, I have an appointment. You know your way back, right?” Glare then said.

“Yeah I memorized it on the way.” Mehrunes replied.

“Well then, see you back home.” Glare said, before he disappeared.

Lagi turned towards us.

“I’m going to go back to my home, I need to train with my dad.” Lagi said, before transforming into a Lagiacrus.

“Well okay then, bye.” Draco says.

Lagi then flew out into the sky, returning to the Water Planet.

“Hey guys?” Draco then said. “I just realized, Dalgo was gonna be in the tournament right? But he wasn’t.”

“Oh maybe because Sir Apple Mooy didn’t let him go, or there wasn’t enough room for him.” Mehrunes said.

We continued walking, me, Saturo, Draco, Mehrunes, and Uchiho.

But then, as we were walking, I spotted something or rather someone nearby.

It was Dander, with his trophy. What was he doing? Is he planning something? I secretly looked at him, and I watched as he made a portal appear. I didn’t tell my friends, I didn’t feel like it. Because then maybe it would alert him to know we are there.

Then, Dander jumped in the portal. Without thinking, I ran towards him.

“Hey Ich, where are you going!?” I could hear my friends yelling behind me.

I ignored them and jumped into the portal after Dander, having no idea what he was doing or where he was going.

?

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a cave. I looked around some more, and I was behind a rock.

“I have the trophy.” I heard Dander say.

“Good, finally I will be free…”

I spotted a staff on the floor. I remembered that staff from somewhere, but I can’t remember from where.

“Alright…” Dander said.

He set the trophy on the floor.

“I wish…” he began, “I wish that the guy in this staff becomes free.”

Then, the staff started to move rapidly. It shaked a lot before I was blinded by a bright light.

“YES! I’m FREE!”

I looked and I spotted a familiar person… It was Gar. He was back.

“Now…” Dander said, “what is that thing you were talking about earlier?”

“Oh yes, I’ll explain.” Gar said, “that stone is called the Elite Stone. It is a very special stone that is rare, and it is important to a lot of very powerful Ultimates. It’s even important to the Ultimate Council.”

“Then it is really really important.” Dander said, “keep going.”

“Right. So… The Elite Stone… There are more. Not just one. There are four of them. The Ultimate Council has two of them, and I sensed that someone had found the third one and is bringing it to The Ultimate Council.” Gar continued, “and we have time to get the last one. While I was in that staff, I absorbed something by the way, and it gave me this knowledge. It also gave me a lot more power… I am not Gar anymore, I am something new. I am a new Gar.”

“Okay, but you didn’t need to tell me that you know.” Dander said, “I already knew that.”

“I like you, would you like to be my apprentice instead of Joss?” Gar asked.

“No thanks, I’m only working with you.” Dander said, “by the way I have two more wishes left.”

“Save them. Now let’s get out of here.”

I thought about what I had just heard. What is this Elite Stone? And who are The Ultimate Council? I has so many questions, maybe Glare would answer them for me.

“Quiet now…” I heard a whisper say from next to me.

I turned and spotted Saturo! He was not alone, Draco and Mehrunes were there too! They had all came! I was about to say something, but stopped.

“Did you hear something?” Gar asked.

“Nope.” Dander replied, “let’s keep on going. I sense someone in this tunnel who is on your side, he’ll help us.”

“Good, let’s keep going.”

They walked and I secretly followed them, with Saturo, Draco, and Mehrunes behind me.

“Let’s hope my plan succeeds.” Gar said.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Book 6 coming soon.

See more stories by $iLiC0nDi0XidEm@$Te7