//
Ultimates 8: (Chapter 5)

Ultimates 8: (Chapter 5)

Posted March 20th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by QuartzMaster310

Here is the chapter after that!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

{Chapter 5}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|      ~~Racing~Dakres~~      |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

“Come on!” Gagger yelled.

Gagger, Tenker, and Dander ran down the cave, before they felt a chill run up their spines. In front of them, they spotted Nix and Dakres.

“Huh?” Nix says when he spotted them.

They all froze.

“Gagger and Tenker? It’s been a long time, welcome back! Let me introduce you to my actual student. This is Nix.” Dakres said.

“We aren’t your students anymore, puke face.” Gagger said, “we are Glares.”

A look of shock appeared on Dakres’s face.

“So what is it you have there?” Dander asked, pointing at the egg in Dakres’s hands.

“Just a Nogarg egg.” Dakres said.

“What is that? I’m not a scientist like Glare, I don’t know what you are talking about.” Gagger said.

“It’s a beast.” Tenker said, “Gagger we’ve been training under Dakres for a while, we know what he looks for. He want’s whatever is in that egg to be his sort of partner/pet.”

“True, you know me pretty well, Tenker.” Dakres said.

“Yeah. Plus, we aren’t letting you pass.” Tenker said, as he and Gagger took out their katanas while Dander took out his sword.

“What? You want to try and fight me? Before you would be able too, but Dakrus has become part of me. You won’t stand a chance.” Dakres said.

“Won’t hurt to try though.” Gagger said.

But then, Dakres pushed them aside easily before Nix froze everything other than their heads.

“We have no time to play with you. We need to get somewhere.” Dakres said.

Then he and Nix walked right past the three of them.

“I borrowed Glare’s spaceship. That will be our ride.” Nix said.

“Perfect.” Dakres replied.

?

We were all in Glare’s other spaceship. And Glare was driving, not Vivofit, thank goodness. It was pretty neat, and we were all in our seats with our seatbelts on. Vulgon and Vivofit stayed back though, doing there own thing. So that makes… Me, Saturo, Draco, Mehrunes, and Glare. That’s all of us.

The spaceship took off, and we were all silent behind Glare.

“Oh yeah by the way Glare. While we were on the Ice Planet I found this scale thing. Do you know what it is?” Draco asked, pulling the scale-like object out of his jacket pocket.

“Just a sec…” Glare said.

He then pressed something which caused Glare’s seat to move aside, and there was a robot in a seat that was now driving.

“Okay let me see.” Glare then said.

Draco handed him the scale thing and Glare examined it.

“Hmmm… I don’t know… I’ll have to experiment with it. But you can try to do stuff with it yourself until I have the time to experiment with it.” Glare said.

“Uhh okay hmm… what if I try this?” Draco asked as he then brought the object close to his Ultimate Crystal.

Suddenly, the object fused with the Ultimate Crystal, and suddenly, a big scaly green and blue gauntlet appeared on Draco’s right hand. It’s claws looked sharp, and pointy.

“Well that just happened.” Draco said as he stared at his right arm.

“Cool!” Saturo said, but Mehrunes was unamused.

“So… you still have no idea what it is?” Draco asked Glare.

The robot had disappeared, and Glare was now driving.

“A tool of some sort. You should keep it, you’ll be stronger with it.” Glare said.

“I don’t know if it’s really a tool but more rather a piece of armor. It looks like if I scratched someone with it they would have four tally marks on their face and a fifth on the side of their head.” Draco replied.

“Yep.” I said, “it looks nice. You really should try it out in a battle. Let’s hope Folly comes back so you can test it out.”

“Yeah but it would probably be even better if I had the other gauntlet or the whole suit of armor in fact. Despite how thickly plated this gauntlet is it’s practically weightless.That’s kinda cool.” Draco responded.

“It might be something that you train. So then it becomes better.” Glare said, “you might be able to make two of them if you train enough.”

“Hmm… Maybe. Now that I think about I have had some pretty interesting things happen to me. First I get a pet dragon, then I get the ability to boost my power while also making my look like it’s on fire, Then my cat gets the ability to talk and shoot fire. And now I find a scale on the ground of a freezing planet that fused with my Ultimate Crystal that can create a gauntlet on my right hand.” Draco said.

“Yeah pretty interesting.” Glare said, “now we are about to land.”

“Okay.” Draco said before he sat down and put on his seatbelt. “Good thing that this ship has seatbelts. Unlike someone else's.”

I watched as the spaceship entered Ertin’s atmosphere.

“Umm… guys? How do I take this off?” Draco asked.

“I don’t know…” I replied, “just try to make it disappear or something using your Ultimate Crystal.”

“Uhh okay…” Draco said as he tried focusing before soon the gauntlet seemed to vanish.

Then, I felt the spaceship slow down, and I knew we were now landing. The spaceship then landed.

Glare got up and we all followed him out of his spaceship. I looked around, we were in a small town, and there was a building made of bamboo in front of us.

“So where exactly are we going?” Draco asked Glare.

“You guys wait outside.” Glare said.

“Aww…” Saturo says.

Glare entered the building, and the four of us just stood outside. Doing nothing.

“So… How are you guys?” Draco asked.

“I’m fine.” Saturo replied, taking out a party sized bag of spicy chips before eating some.

“Hey Saturo.” Draco said.

“What?” Saturo asked.

“I have a question. Where are you getting those from? You seem to just have an infinite supply of those chips!” Draco responded.

“They are in my backpack.” Saturo replied.

“Yeah but that looks like it can only hold two bags in there. And you’ve eaten more than two bags of chips in a day without going to the kitchen or anything like that.” Draco said.

“Stop asking questions.” Mehrunes suddenly says. “There could be any number of things. His backpack could be enchanted with holding to make it bigger. Or maybe he can duplicate stuff or summon stuff. It doesn’t matter.”

“You didn’t have to say that in an angry tone. You could’ve just said that in a normal tone.” Draco said. “Seriously I know that some important stuff is happening but you don’t have to act on edge all the time.”

“Pourquoi bonjour les jeunes hommes! Tu cherches quelque chose?” We suddenly heard a voice behind us say.

We all turned around and spotted a tall man with brown hair.

“Huh? What?” Saturo asks.

“Oh vous ne parlez pas français?” The man asks in another language.

“Looks like he speaks French.” Draco commented.

“Le garçon aux cheveux touffus est correct. Je parle français, mais je ne sais pas l'anglais.” The man said.

“Umm… I don’t understand. I only speak English.” I said, turning to the others. “Does anyone know French?”

“I only know English and some Latin.” Draco replied.

“I only know English.” Saturo said.

“Do you know French Mehrunes?” Draco asked.

“I have a translator from French to English.” Mehrunes replies.

“That could work. Does it make it possible for the words that you say to change into French? Because I don’t know if this guy will know what we’re trying to do as easily unless we can do that.” Draco asked.

“It’s both ways. Just like my other translators.” Mehrunes replies.

“Okay then can I look at that for a sec? And can you set it so what I say gets translated to French? I’m gonna tell him about the translator.” Draco said.

“Okay.” Mehrunes said, handing Draco a device. “You speak through it like a microphone.”

“Okay…” Draco said, bringing the microphone device near his mouth so he could speak, “Nous avons un traducteur, monsieur, pour que nous puissions parler. Vous pouvez l'utiliser pour communiquer avec nous aussi.”

The man nodded, and Draco handed him the machine.

“Okay, then I’ll repeat in your language. Are you looking for something?” The man asked, in English.

The man handed the machine back to Draco.

Eh bien pas vraiment. Notre maître est à l'intérieur de ce bâtiment, mais il nous a dit de rester ici et d'attendre. Pourquoi es-tu ici?” Draco asks in French before handing the man the machine.

“My house is in this neighborhood.” The man said in English.

“Alors, tu viens de marcher?” Draco asked before handing the man the machine again.

“Yes, I take a walk everyday.” The man replied, “do you guys need anything at all?”

Draco then was handed the machine.

“Non, nous sommes bons. Y at-il autre chose que vous voulez poser?” Draco replied before giving him the machine again.

“No I’m good as well. You can go back to what you were doing.” The man replied, before he gave the device to Draco before walking away.

“Bien. C'était agréable de vous parler monsieur À plus!” Draco said while waving.

The man waved back and smiled before disappearing.

“Okay here’s you're translator back.” Draco said, handing Mehrunes the device.

“Thanks.” Mehrunes replies.

“Now we just wait until Glare get’s back.” Draco added before he sat down.

“I don’t want to wait.” Saturo said, “we should just go in anyway. Whatever Glare is talking about we should know, it might be important to us. Plus, it would benefit us at the most.”

“But what if we have absolutely no idea what they are talking about? Plus, we could get in trouble for doing that.” Draco replied.

Saturo looked over at Mehrunes.

“I know Mehrunes will come with me. He wants to know more about things like this. And I want to know more about everything.” Saturo said.

Mehrunes nods in agreement. “Yes. Both of those statements are true. While part of Draco’s argument is invalid. If we don’t know what they are talking about. At least we know the words.”

“Well what does Ich think about this?” Draco said, looking at me.

“Oh. I am on there side too.” I said.

“Well great!” Mehrunes says.

Me, Saturo, and Mehrunes walked over to the door, with Draco behind having seconds thoughts about this. But then, the door opened, and I saw a familiar face of Kan’s.

“Oh hey. Glare wants you to come in.” Kan said, his hat almost falling off.

“Well that’s convenient.” Draco said as he got up.

We walked in and Kan’s house was how it was before. I spotted Glare standing near the table.

“Okay have a seat.” Glare said, “Kan and I decided you should hear all of what is going on.”

All of us sat down, not knowing anything.

“Okay.” Kan said, “I think you know that Dakres is coming to me. Well he is, but it’s taking him awhile. You guys beat him here. He’ll come pretty soon though.”

“How soon?” Draco asked.

“In five minutes.” Glare said, “Kan and I are already prepared. But we decided in this five minutes we will tell you what is going on.”

“Okay.” Draco replied. “You may continue now.”

“That is just the basic of what is happening. There is something worse.” Glare said, “no… wait… I have to check…”

Glare then got up and walked outside. Kan then took a seat along with us.

“Don’t know what is going on. Glare sensed something. But it isn’t Dakres.” Kan said.

I wondered what it was.

To be continued in the next chapter........

I hope you are enjoying this! :D

See more stories by QuartzMaster310
Nice!!!!

Nice!!!!

Posted by Fade (Sally) on Mon, 03/20/2017 - 17:15
Any thoughts about what is

Any thoughts about what is gonna happen? Any thoughts about the storyline???? Also your character will be introduced soon, and I wanted to ask if you wanted her to have a big role in the story so you can chose that role.

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by Cookie Wookie *... on Mon, 03/20/2017 - 17:18