/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ultimates 9: (Chapter 12) | KidPub Press //
Ultimates 9: (Chapter 12)

Ultimates 9: (Chapter 12)

Posted April 19th, 2017 by QuartzMaster

by qU@2T$m@$t32

Here it is! PREPARE FOR CRAZINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Literally.

{Chapter 12}

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|     ~~The~Better~Army~~     |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
More explosions followed the huge one. What was going on!? We ran through the hallway, until we made it to a ladder. We climbed up the ladder, and when I was out of the building I saw that we were on a mountain.

I looked down and saw an army, a big army with guns, tanks, helicopters, everything… But then I saw who they were fighting… It was a familiar army with black and purple armor and all sorts of weapons.

“Cripes.” John muttered, “they HAD to fight right above our base!?”

More explosions occurred. I could see many people dying, and I realized that the army with black armor never even got injured.

“And what makes it worse is that one of the armies is Ultimate Darth’s Army! Wow, we are doomed let’s get out of here.” John said.

“Well we’ll need a spaceship or something.” Ron said, “to get OFF the planet.”

“We don’t need to get off the planet right now, we just need to escape before they see us. If they do, they might… I dunno, but something bad!” John said.

“Then why are we standing in the open?” Mehrunes questions. “Flight, not freeze.”

“This isn’t open though.” Don said, “we made a invisible barrier so they can’t see the entrance. They can’t see US too right now.”

“Then why are you freaking out?” Mehrunes asks.

“Well, one thing… It’s freaking Ultimate Darth’s army! That’s one of the strongest armies! They might find a way to see through the barrier so let’s get out of here!” John exclaimed.

“Then figure out how!” Mehrunes exclaims.

“Well we can just call Hunter now to pick us up.” Don said.

“Good idea.” John said, before taking out a touch screen, and dialing some numbers.

“No it’s really not.” Mehrunes replies. “There are army's down there, they would see that ship.”

“Well who says it can’t go invisible? If we are fast enough, we’ll be out of here before they can figure out how to see invisible things!” John responded.

“Well let’s go!” Ron said, “what are we waiting for!?”

“Right.” John said, “he hasn’t picked up the phone… Something is wrong.”

?

Draco looked around. He saw trees, and a lot of green and brown plants EVERYWHERE. There were so many plants all over.

“*SIGH* That was little unnecessary to do but considering who it was I was talking to, it’s not as surprising. Anyway where even am I?” Draco said to himself.

He looked around some more, before he began to walk. He began to observe one of the green trees, but it didn’t look like a tree, but rather a big vegetable.

“Huh. This tree looks more like just a giant piece of broccoli then a actual tree. And some of the others are large asparagus or cauliflower. Weird.” Draco said to himself again.

CRACK!

Suddenly, Draco heard the sound of a part of a tree snapping. He immediately turned and looked at the direction of where he heard it come from.

“What was that?!” Draco exclaimed as he looked around.

He didn’t see anything at all, other than the vegetable trees and plants. He then spotted something in the distance… It was a potato growing in the ground, except this one was one hundred times bigger.

“Huh. I guess you could call that a ‘taternaut’ instead of a ‘tatertot’. That is a big potato!” Draco said as he walked up to it. “Imagine how many fries, hashbrowns or how much potato salad could be made from this thing!”

“Looks tasty, doesn’t it?” said a voice.

“Yes it does, but more importantly, who’s there?” Draco asked the voice.

Then, a figure leaped down from the veggie trees and in front of Draco. Draco looked at the figure.

It was a man, wearing brown clothing that looked like they were potatoes.

“Huh. Your clothes remind me of some people. Anyway what’s your name?” Draco asked the man.

“Wait. My clothes remind you of some people? Who?” The figure asked.

“Oh two guys named Lemon and Lime they’re clothes are very similar to yours only green and yellow.” Draco replied.

“Oh yes. I know Lemon and Lime.” The figure said, “they are friends of mine.”

“Huh okay, anyway what’s your name?” Draco asked.

“Potato, and we are on the Vegetable Planet.” The figure (Potato) said.

“Okay well I’m Draco, nice to meet you.” Draco said back.

“Well, Draco, where is your home?” Potato asked.

“It’s on Aerth but… I don’t wanna go back there.” Draco replied.

“Well… Do you live with your parents?” Potato asked.

“Uh. Nooo… And I don’t want to.” Draco answered.

“Well you are still a child, someone must be taking care of you.” Potato said.

“Well yes. There’s my master Glare who has been taking care of me for a while.” Draco said back.

“Glare? Glare Relnitron?” Potato asked.

“Is that guy a scientist/Ultimate who lives on the Light Planet?” Draco asked back.

“Most likely, but I haven’t seen him before. I’ve only read his books.” Potato replied.

“Well the Glare I’m referring to is a scientist/Ultimate that lives on the Light Planet.” Draco said. “However a bit earlier I was with some of my friends on another planet with some other guys but was teleported here because I didn’t like the music of some of them. So now I’m here.”

“Interesting.” Potato said back.

“Now I’m not sure on what to do.” Draco said.

“Well. You are far from home, and since there is a war starting pretty soon… It’s not safe. I’ll take you back to Glare.” Potato replied.

“Well thank you. When shall we leave?” Draco said.

“Now.” Potato said, “I have a spaceship, follow me.”

“Okay.” Draco replied.

Potato began to walk, while Draco followed him. They were walking for awhile before they reached a giant Potato that was HUGE.

“Wow this thing makes that potato from earlier look like a baby!” Draco exclaimed as he stared at the giant potato.

“Well, this isn’t necessarily a potato… It’s my spaceship.” Potato responded.

“Oh. Well it definitely fits with your name, that's for sure.” Draco said.

“That’s why I was named that.” Potato replied, “now hop on let’s go.”

Then, the giant potato opened up, like a door, and Potato jumped inside, followed by Draco.

“It smells like a baked potato in here. Now I’m getting hungry…” Draco said as he heard his stomach growl.

“Heh, I like the smell of potatoes. But don’t try to eat the spaceship, it’s not cooked anyway.” Potato said, as he sat at the pilot’s seat.

“I know, but is there anything you have on here for like a snack or something? I just realized I haven’t eaten in awhile.” Draco said.

“Well… I’ve only got Potato Chips.” Potato replied.

“That’ll do.” Draco replied.

Potato tossed Draco a bag of potato chips, before Draco sat down to eat them.

“Don’t eat now though.” Potato said, “after we take off or else you might or will barf.”

“Oh okay I’ll wait.” Draco said, putting down the chips.

The potato spaceship then took off into the atmosphere.

?

“He still hasn’t picked up!” John exclaimed.

“Then leave a message.” Mehrunes replies sarcastically. “Just stop calling him. We can find our own way off-world.”

“No… That’s not it… Hunter always picks up, if he doesn’t it means something is wrong…” John said back.

“Or, maybe he’s driving.” Mehrunes says. “If we can actually get somewhere other than here, we might be able to help him. Right now we’re sitting ducks!”

“No, we’re sitting humans!” Saturo said. “No wait, actually we are standing!”

“It’s a figure of speech.” Mehrunes says. “Means we’re vulnerable, easy targets. We don’t want that so we need to move.”

“I know it’s a figure of speech, I was making a joke out of it.” Saturo said to Mehrunes, “do you even sense of humor, bruh?”

“Yes. Just not when we’re in a massive amount of danger.” Mehrunes says. “I can explain later, if you like. But for now we need to do something.”

“We already are doing something! We’re standing here watching the fig--” Saturo was saying.

But when he looked over at the fight he stopped. The rest of us looked over… The other army that was fighting Darth’s was completely destroyed. And now Darth’s army is looking right at us.

The army was about to attack, but the General stopped them. The General looked up at us.

“They are just kids, they are useless to attack.” The General said.

“But, General, Ultimate Darth commanded us to attack anyone.” said a weird creepy voice.

I looked over at where that creepy voice came from. It was a guy wearing the same armor and all, except he… Looked… Really creepy. His eyes looked like a monsters, and his smile… it disgusted me.

“Don’t argue with me! I am the General, I was chosen by Ultimate Darth himself as the General!” The General yelled.

“Hehehehehehe…” The creepy guy laughed.

Then, what happened next was unexpected. The creepy guy was wielding a knife, and he… He killed the General. Right in front of the army. The army men looked at him, surprised.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Laughed the creepy guy, “I killed the General. Now… I am your General!”

The army men hesitated, and were sweating.

“Now… My army…” Said the creepy guy, “Ultimate Darth ordered to attack anyone. KILL DEM KIDS!!”
“YAAAARRRRG!!!” The army shouted.

The army began to run right up the mountain to get to us, while their new General laughed.

“Crud.” said Don. “Ummm…”

“Here’s an idea.” I said, “how about we… run?”

“Great idea.” Mehrunes replies. “We can come up with a better one while we do that.”

Saturo, Don, Ron, Mehrunes, John, and I turned and began to run the opposite direction. The army was far away, so we were safe, but I’m not sure we’ll be able to outrun him.

I began to breathe heavily.

“GAH!” Saturo suddenly shouted.

I looked back, and Saturo had tripped. I immediately went back and helped him up, and I saw that the army was still far away. Thank goodness this mountain is steep.

“Ehehehehehehheeh…” I heard the same creepy voice laugh.

I turned and spotted the creepy General right behind John.

“JOHN!” I shouted.

John immediately looked back, and he freaked out as he fell back onto the ground before he scooted himself back.

“Hello there, kids…” The General said, while doing something disturbing… He was licking his knife.

All six of us backed off, but we couldn’t back off anymore because we would fall off the cliff on the mountain.

“Umm… no…” Mehrunes replies. “No… No hello’s for you…”

“And no goodbyes either… You will die here.” The creepy General said. “The third in command scanned you all, you are all Ultimates, but you are weak ones.”

“That’s right.” said a voice.

I then spotted another guy with the same armor right next to the creepy General. He looked sort of creepy too, but he was WAY less creepier than the other guy.

“Their Energy Levels are very low. Not even 100.” the less creepy guy said.

“Well well I’ll gladly kill them. Killing Ultimates is funner than normal people…” the creepy General said, “since I can take their energy and power…”

The creepy General glanced at us one by one.

“Who would like to go first?” The creepy General questions.

“You do realize that you are doomed to, right?” Mehrunes asks.

“Explain, little one.” The creepy General said while licking his knife.

“You’ve murdered your commanding officer, in war that is an offence that you will be put to death for.” Mehrunes replies. “Even if you are second in command. That just makes it worse.”

“Ultimate Darth wouldn’t care. It’s happened before too.” The General said, “besides… He wasn’t fit to be General! It was supposed to be me!”

“Are you sure? Are you willing to test that theory?” Mehrunes asks. “What happened when the other person, supposedly killed his general. Did Ultimate Darth know? He, off of what the now-corpse said, was appointed General. You don’t know if the other guy was… how do we even know you’re telling the truth?!”

“Yada yada yada! No one cares, you’ll die so it won’t matter.” The creepy General said, wielding his knife. “Since you were the one who talked a lot, you’ll go first…”

“Oh hey. I forgot I had an appointment halfway across the universe.” Mehrunes says sarcastically.

“No, ya can’t teleport. It won’t work.” The third in command guy said. “In fact, NONE of you can do anything. Your powers won’t work.”

“I hate it when people try to limit me to nothing.” Mehrunes says. “If you haven't noticed, I don’t just have powers.”

“I took that too. I took everything. You are all gonna die.” The third in command guy said, “the thing is, speed is the key. I took everything from you. You are useless and you’ll die.”

“Ehehehehehe…” the creepy General laughed.

He was about to strike with his knife…

“NOT SO FAST!” yelled a voice.

We all turned and looked back. Floating in the air, right above the army who was still climbing the mountain, was… The original General. He didn’t die!

“Huh!?” yelled the creepy guy, “h-how are you still alive?!”

The General smirked as he then landed right next to me, looking right at the creepy guy.

“You only slit my throat with your knife. You should know better, obviously, I am an Ultimate. I won’t die easily.” The General said.

“Hmph. I knew it.” The creepy guy said back, “I did know it from the beginning. I wasn’t meaning to actually kill you, I was trying to test to see if you die easily or not.”
“Lies!” shouted the General, “we’ve fought many battles together and you should already know! I don’t die easily! I was injured many times, I was almost killed many times! And yet here I stand! You just don’t want to admit that you made a mistake.”

“No!” argued the creepy guy, “that’s not true!”

“It is. Admit it.” The General said.

“No. No no, you are lying, you don’t know what I was thinking when I did that.” the creepy guy argued back.

“Then tell me what you were thinking.” The General said.

The creepy guy hesitated.

“See?” The General said, “you can’t. Have you forgotten Ultimate Darth’s teachings? When trying to kill someone either aim in a better spot or hit harder.”

“SHUT UP!” the creepy man yelled, “just let me kill the kids!”

The creepy man then was about to jab his knife into Mehrunes’s head but the General knocked the knife out of his hand with his sword.

“No. Ultimate Darth is merciful to children… In certain conditions. We have no reason to kill these poor innocent children.” The General said.

“Have you forgotten that we are going to war?!” The creepy guy shouted, “Ultimate Darth said to kill anyone! ANYONE! Because the war is starting and IN the war we fight everyone!”

“Don’t you realize that the war hasn’t begun!?” The General yelled, “Ultimate Darth commanded us to attack certain places as a sign that the war will start! And he told us to attack certain people, which in this case was that Military Army!”

“He still gave us the choice to kill anyone else!” The creepy guy yelled.

“...........” The General was quiet. “This is not okay.” he then said.

“Ultimate Darth DID say that! We can kill anyone else on the sight! This is what WAR is!” the creepy guy shouted.

“Well…” The General says.

“Do you even listen to Ultimate Darth when he talks?! We can kill anyone we want! ANYONE! And I am choosing to kill these Ultimate kids!” The creepy guy yelled.

“.... I don’t like this. It’s not just, at all.” The General said.

“Then why did you join the army in the first place!? Why did you show up in the first place!?” shouted the creepy guy.

The General was silent.

“I… Ultimate Darth lied. Everything he said sounded good to me… If what you are saying is true… Then, he lied.” The General then said.

“So?! Lies, lies, or lies! No one cares! That isn’t the purpose of this war! And you know it!” The creepy guy yelled.

“Fine then. I quit.” The General said, “I’m no longer the General of this army. You will be then.”

The creepy guy smiled, making him look even more creepy.

“Ehehehehehe… Now since you are no longer in the army… KILL HIM!” The creepy guy (The General) commanded.

Suddenly, Saturo, Mehrunes, Ron, Don, John and I plus the old General were surrounded. The Army had made it up the mountain.

“Haha.” said one of the army troops, “none of us really actually liked you, we just listened to you because Ultimate Darth ordered that.”

The old General didn’t say anything, he stayed quiet.

“I’ll be the one to kill him.” The new General said, taking out his knife.

“That is if you can.” The General then said.

“ATTACK HIM!” shouted the General.

I could barely tell what happened next. A lot of fighting was going on, a lot of swings and slashed and punches and kicks. But the six of us remained untouched.

“That's it! Hold em’ still!” shouted the new General.

Then, the army had the old General on the floor, he tried to move but couldn’t. The new General walked up to him, his knife in his right hand.

“Hehehehehehehehe…” he laughed as he got closer, “DIE!”

I wasn’t able to see what happened, because the army men were in the way. The old general wasn’t moving any more. And soon… I could see ashes and the old general had disappeared.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHA!” laughed the new General.

He looked over at us.

“Now, kiddies… It’s your turn.” He then said as he and the army looked at us and smiled creepily.

Well. Plz comment your reaction to what just happened down below.

The next chapter will come soon.

See more stories by qU@2T$m@$t32
† My dog has four legs

† My dog has four legs †

Creeepy

Posted by Lelin Da Flame† on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 18:17
Just wait for the next

Just wait for the next chapter..... Are they gonna die? Or no?

Find out... on the next episode of... ULTIMATEMON GT!!!

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by qU@Rt2M@2teR on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 18:19
i luv craziness

i luv craziness

Posted by Huntress Fade (... on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 19:30
What about characters dying?

What about characters dying? >:)

Posted by qU@Rt2M@2teR on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 20:04
Oh yeah...........that was

Oh yeah...........that was sad. Creepy too. Some creepy guy licking a knife

Posted by waverunner on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 14:01
Well stuff is gonna happen

Well stuff is gonna happen in the next chapter.

Posted by qU@Rt2M@2teR on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 14:07