/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Vitae AU, Chapter Four | KidPub Press //
Vitae AU, Chapter Four

Vitae AU, Chapter Four

Posted January 16th, 2020 by katchyboo

by IllegalSparkles
in The Dungeons

'What?! Why? I'm... I'm so confused...' Frisk said in a small voice.

Toriel sighed again. 'If you leave, everyone out there will want to capture you. They already have six humans. They only need one more, and they can break the barrier. They will declare war against you entire race, and you will be forced to help them. I do not want this to happen, my child. Once your HP reaches zero, you cannot move. They will easily capture you. You need to prove to me that you will not meet this fate. Do you understand?'

Frisk, scared but determined, nodded.

'Then let us begin.' Toriel shot fireball after fireball at Frisk, but she dodged them all. Toriel looked away. '...impressive,' she muttered. 'I suppose I cannot hold you back any longer... Goodbye, my child.'

'Mom.' Chara said. 'I want to go with her.'

'...Chara?!' Toriel almost shouted.

'She has no idea what anything is down here. I've been here for most of my life. I can show her around.'

'...Chara, are you sure?' Frisk said quietly. 'This is my problem. I fell down on purpose. I can do this on my own. And I'd just get you hurt.'

'Yes, I'm sure. I mean, come on, you didn't even know the barrier existed. You need some help.'

'My child, if... you really do want to go with Frisk, then I will not stop you. I know you are strong enough. Keep her safe, alright?' Frisk and Chara glanced at each other and nodded.

'Bye, Mom.'

'Bye, Toriel.'

'Goodbye, my children.'

Frisk and Chara walked through the door.

'Brrr... it's cold out here.' Frisk said, shivering.

'Yup. Welcome to Snowdin.' 

Step.

'What was that?!' Frisk shouted, whipping around. There was no one there.

'Umm...' Chara said worriedly.

They got to a gate.

The footsteps got closer.

'H u m a n.'

See more stories by IllegalSparkles
They're off on an adventure,

They're off on an adventure, adventuuure, adventuuure ~ :D 

"Champion, I can take a beating, I'll rise again." - Barns Courtney

Posted by The KP Mom on Tue, 01/28/2020 - 23:51