/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Vitae AU, Chapter Six | KidPub Press //
Vitae AU, Chapter Six

Vitae AU, Chapter Six

Posted January 25th, 2020 by katchyboo

by IllegalSparkles
in The Dungeons

'Wow, it's really cold here...' Frisk said, shivering.

'Yep. I honestly don't know how it... snows, here, because we're underground...' Sans thought out loud.

'Eh, who cares?' Chara shrugged. 'It doesn't really matter. At least it's pretty,' she said, looking around at the pristine ice and snow.

'Yes but I'm FREEZING.' Frisk whispered.

'Here, take my jumper,' Chara said, handing Frisk the green-and-cream striped sweater she'd been wearing. Frisk looked at Chara, now in just her similarly colored T-shirt.

'But won't you be cold?' Frisk asked, slightly worriedly.

'I'll be fine.' She dismissed Frisk's question with a wave of her hand. 'Besides, I've been here before. I'm used to the cold. And, no offence, you don't look like the most cold-weather person,' she added, glancing at Frisk's tanned skin.

'Okay, then.' Frisk pulled the jumper over her head.

'It suits you,' Chara said, smiling.

'Thanks!'

Sans watched the exchange with a slightly puzzled expression on his face. He shrugged inwardly. 

'Welp, we've arrived. Snowdin Town,' he said, sounding vaugely proud.

'This is where you and your brother live?' Frisk asked. 'It's so cute!' 

'Heh, thanks. Yup, this is where me and Papy live. We moved in recently enough.'

'Hey Chara, what's this?' Frisk said, looking at a white, round snow poff.

'It's a snow poff.' Chara answered. Frisk moved to the next one. 'And this... is a snow poff,' Chara said mischeiviously.

'Chara!' Frisk shouted, giggling a little as she moved on to the next one.

'Surprisingly, it's a snow poff.'

'Chara, stop!' Frisk laughed.

'Behold! A snow poff.'

'Oh my goodness, Chara!' 

'I'll stop now.'

'You'd better,' Frisk threatened her jokingly.

'I... honestly have no idea what is happening.' Sans said.

See more stories by IllegalSparkles
My boney boi is so confused

My boney boi is so confused lol, it’s too early to judge but he seems happier than in canon :)

CHARA AND FRISK HAVE AN AMAZING DYNAMIC, I LOVE
____________________________________________________________

Posted by Tía Snow on Sun, 01/26/2020 - 13:51
ahhhhh thank you!!! And idk

ahhhhh thank you!!!

And idk how to write him sad lol. He would probably be happier, I haven't decided what's going on with SAVE and RESET yet.

"You see, it doesn't matter who we are, Sophie. It's what we do." ~Lady Lesso, The School for Good and Evil

Posted by IllegalSparkles on Tue, 01/28/2020 - 12:09
'Behold! A snow poff.'

'Behold! A snow poff.' X,D

"Champion, I can take a beating, I'll rise again." - Barns Courtney

Posted by The KP Mom on Tue, 01/28/2020 - 23:54
Hah, that actually happens

Hah, that actually happens in game. I'm using the "Chara is the narrator" theory for this, but it's not canon that they are.

Posted by IllegalSparkles on Wed, 01/29/2020 - 10:18