/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Vitae AU, Chapter Three | KidPub Press //
Vitae AU, Chapter Three

Vitae AU, Chapter Three

Posted January 16th, 2020 by katchyboo

by IllegalSparkles
in The Dungeons

'Wow, this is really good pie!' Frisk said happily.

'I know!' Chara said loudly, her voice slightly muffled because of the pie she was still eating.

'Chara, chew and swallow before you talk!' Toriel said sternly. 'We've talked about this. Now children, it's getting late, you should all get to bed. Frisk, for tonight I have got you a sleeping bag. It is the best I could do on such short notice.' 

'Thank you!' Frisk said, yawning. 'See you in the morning.'

'Goodnight, my child!' 

'Well, guess we'd better go to sleep.' Asriel mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

'Are you kidding, Azzie?!' Chara almost shouted. It was clear she wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. 'It's only nine o'clock!'

'And I'm tired, Chara...' he said, flopping face first onto his bed. 

'You're boring.' Chara said. 'Why are you so tired?'

'I climbed up a mountain by myself, then broke my arm. Of course I'm tired.' Frisk muttered, slightly incoherently.

'Fiiiiiiine.' Chara groaned. 'I'll go to sleep.'

'Thank you,' Asriel said, relieved.

The next day, Frisk, Chara and Asriel went into the kitchen. 

'Good morning, children! How did you sleep?' Toriel asked.

'Pretty well, thank you,' Frisk said. 

'I would've been asleep sooner, but Chara-' Asriel glanced at her, irritated. '-kept me up for a while.'

'Chara, did you?' Toriel said disapprovingly.

'I was bored!' Chara said defensively. 'There's nothing wrong with being bored!'

'You didn't have to keep your brother awake.'

'Well I'm not going to keep Frisk up, who else was there?'

'Um... Toriel, I... don't mean to be rude, you've all been so kind to me. But... when... when can I go home?'

'H-home? My child, this... this is your home now.'

'I'm sorry, but... it's really not.'

'I... have to do something. Stay here.' Toriel left the room.

'Oh gosh, I know what she's gonna do. Come with me.' Chara grabbed Frisk's arm and pulled her towards the hall door.

'Chara, Mom told us to stay!' Asriel shouted, chasing after them. Chara stopped walking and turned around.

'You want Frisk to be trapped here, in the Ruins, for her entire life? Mom's going to destroy the exit.'

'But... she wouldn't...' Asriel said.

'Six humans, other than me, have fallen down here. Every one left. Every one was captured. Frisk is the seventh. She's the last one they need. Of course Mom wouldn't want her to leave.'

'Wh-what are you talking about?' Frisk said, sounding scared. 'What do you mean, I'm the last one they need?'

'No time. I'll explain later. We need to stop Mom.' Chara said clearly.

'But why?'

'...Come on.'

'...okay...'

When they found Toriel, she was standing in front of a large door.

'You want to leave so badly...?' She sighed. 'You are just like the others. There is... only one solution to this. Prove yourself to me. Prove to me you are strong enough to hold your own out there.' 

See more stories by IllegalSparkles
oh no, they're gonna kill

oh no, they're gonna kill Frisk ;^;

"Champion, I can take a beating, I'll rise again." - Barns Courtney

Posted by The KP Mom on Tue, 01/28/2020 - 23:49