/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Vitae AU, Chapter Two | KidPub Press //
Vitae AU, Chapter Two

Vitae AU, Chapter Two

Posted January 13th, 2020 by katchyboo

by IllegalSparkles
in The Dungeons

'Mom! Mom, we found another one!' Chara shouted as they walked into a neat little house.

'Oh, another one?' said a voice coming from the kitchen. 'I'll be right out!' A creature similar to Asriel, but taller and more feminine, walked out of a doorway. 'Oh, my! Do not worry, my child. I shall heal you up.'

A few minutes later, Frisk was able to move her arm again, and it didn't hurt anymore. 'How...?' 

'Ah, yes, you will be unfamiliar with magic.' the creature who Asriel had said was called Toriel said, slightly apologetically. 

'Magic!?' 

'Yes. Us monsters use it for all sorts of things! Like cooking, healing... everyday things like that. Speaking of cooking, I must get on with dinner.' Toriel left to the kitchen.

'So there really are monsters...'

'You didn't know?!' asked Asriel, looking shocked. 'Have the humans forgotten us?'

'Um, well, there are legends. Fairy tales. No one really believes them, but I guess they're true...'

'Can you tell us one?' Chara said excitedly. 'I've been here for so long, I've almost forgotten what the sun looks like...' 

'Oh! Alright, then. Let me see... Long ago, two races ruled over the Earth: Humans and Monsters. One day, war broke out between the two races. After a long battle, the humans were victorious, and they sealed the monsters underneath Mt. Ebbot with a magic spell. It's said that no one who climbs the mountain ever comes back.' Frisk shrugged. 'The end.'

'Wow... That's one of the stories humans tell each other about us?' Asriel said.

'Well, they're all really variations on that one. Some are longer, and there's one even shorter than that.'

'Children! Dinnertime!' Toriel shouted from the kitchen.

'Okay, Mom!' Chara shouted back. 

See more stories by IllegalSparkles
Is the title Italian, or

Is the title Italian, or Latin?

this is probably a question for the game rather than this fanfic but if Mt. Ebbot is sealed with magic then how do humans get into it? 

"Champion, I can take a beating, I'll rise again." - Barns Courtney

Posted by Unclevre on Tue, 01/14/2020 - 16:22
Latin, my dad speaks

Latin, my dad speaks it.

"You see, it doesn't matter who we are, Sophie. It's what we do." ~Lady Lesso, The School for Good and Evil

Posted by IllegalSparkles on Wed, 01/15/2020 - 08:13
And anyone can go in to Mt.

And anyone can go in to Mt. Ebbot, it takes at least a human and a monster SOUL to go out. To break it you need a power equivalent to seven human SOULs. (I capitalized the word SOUL cause they do that in the game lol)

Posted by IllegalSparkles on Thu, 01/16/2020 - 05:55