/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Wall Of Fire - Chapter 2 | KidPub Press //
Wall Of Fire - Chapter 2

Wall Of Fire - Chapter 2

Posted May 27th, 2021 by Olivinat

by Ryoko
in the Middle of Nowhere (Wisconsin)

There stood one of the Major Generals of the government’s army. Snake jumped, growled, and got ready to fight. Right then the General walked in and broke up the soon-to-be fight.

“Calm down, Snake.” He snapped, “He’s on our side now. His name if Boulder”

Snake snarled and stood up.

“He will be a colonel in our army now.” The general sighed, “Not under you.”

Snake growled and stormed off. He was angry. He hated Boulder. Snake had fought against him in countless battle, and now the General was letting him be a colonel! Couldn’t they tell he was a spy?

Snake was so mad he skipped practice with his friends. He skipped dinner and he hardly slept.

The next day he knew what to do. He would frame Boulder.

Snake snuck into the General's tent and took plans. He put one paper in Boulder’s tent, hidden slightly well. Then he flew to a civilian dragon and handed him a card. He told him to deliver it to the General of the Army. He left and then went back to camp. Later that day, The enemy stopped their attack plans, and the General found that his plans were missing. He ordered a tent search. They found the papers in Boulder’s tent. He was killed for treason.

Suddenly Snake felt guilty. His envy, hate, and anger had killed Boulder, an innocent dragon. Snake hid in his tent, thinking about his mistakes. He felt horrible. Then He realized what he had to do. Snake left his tent and went towards the Generals tent.

See more stories by Ryoko
what trid is snak 

what trid is snak 

Posted by BestBunnies101 on Sat, 05/29/2021 - 19:55