/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Warriors: Snowshine's Trouble - Prologue | KidPub Press //
Warriors: Snowshine's Trouble - Prologue

Posted October 11th, 2018 by SammyLou

by Samaya
in North Carolina

Prologue

"The snow is really falling." a gray she-cat mewed. She was concerned for the rest of her clan but was glad that she had shelter.

"Yeah, I guess so. I have my twoleg home so I don't get chills." a dark ginger tom replied.

"What do we name the kits, Copper?" the gray she-cat looked at him. She felt a rush of pride that she had been given wonderful kits but she was in love with a kittypet. She wondered if her clan would ever find out. The only cat that knew was her best friend, Blizzardtail.

"I don't know much about naming kits for a clan but maybe this kit should be named Tigerkit? You can name the white kit." he flicked his tail toward a ginger kit with black stripes.

"That name fits her perfectly." the gray she-cat glanced down at her four kits and then looked down at the pure white one.

"I think we should name her Snowkit, after this snow she was born in."

"That's a great name! I'm taking the other two kits with me to the twolegs, right Shadepool?" Copper asked. 

"As we agreed." 

"I guess you should get back to your clan. You don't want them to think you've gone missing." Copper meowed.

"Why don't you come and join the clan? I'm sure they won't mind a kittypet since one was a clan leader." she asked him.

"Clan life isn't right for me. I was born a kittypet and I'm sure I always will be. It's the same as if I asked you to become a kittypet." Copper replied confidently.

"You're right." Shadepool sighed. She wondered if she would ever be able to see her mate again without anyone finding out the secret. She was sure she would be exiled from the clan if any cat found out. 

"We'll see each other again some time." Copper seemed to read her mind. "For now I have to go." Copper picked up the two unamed kits from the scruff and started to walk away through the snow, his pace getting quicker so he could get them to the twoleg nest in time before they froze.

"I love you.." Shadepool called

He paused and looked at her with warmth in his eyes before padding away. Then Shadepool picked up Tigerkit and Snowkit from off the ground and padded away. What if when she got back they asked who their father was? What if when Tigerkit and Snowkit found out they were half-kittypet? She wondered if she had made the right choice of falling in love with a kittypet before she made it to Thunderclan's entrance.

(this was really bad rip)

See more stories by Samaya
this is some high quality

this is some high quality 100% thunderclan drama in the making...gotta follow

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* on Fri, 10/12/2018 - 18:44