/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Welcome to KidPub Nathan! | KidPub Press //
Welcome to KidPub Nathan!

Welcome to KidPub Nathan!

Posted January 10th, 2018 by Syafai

by sUmAyYaH
in my room studying.

Hello, and welcome to KidPub, Nathan! I'm Sumayyah, you can call me Sy. Here are a few tips about kidpub you might need during your starting of junior KidPubber times :) 

KP: Of course, KidPub!

KPer: It means KidPubber, meaning member of KidPub!

WB: Writer's Block Forum, a place where you can write to help out KPers with Writer's Block, I believe :)

OMPJ: Some of us aren't comfortable with the abbreviation, OMG, so some of us say OMPJ, which means 'Oh my Percy Jackson!', 'Oh my Peanut Butter (and) Jelly!' or 'Oh my Pooping Jellybeans!'

NSP: New stories page, aka the home page.

NES: Never ending story, you can find the page in two ways, in 'write stories' or 'read stories', were KPers work together to make their own story :)

AN: Authors notes! A place where you can write about your stories or talk to other KPers :)

Clogging: When someone writes less than a hundred words in their story, or something unrelated to writing on KP :)

CC: Constructive Criticism, to correct someone's masterpiece if there are mistakes in grammar, spelling, and sometimes historical facts or geographical facts, I believe.

There are kids from all over the globe on KidPub, with different religions and opinions. So, if you post something on religion or something like it, be prepared for a debate.Please don't cyber bully! There once was a member to kidpub named Serviceplot, known as service, who got banned from KP for joining to cyber bully.

Thanks for joining! I hope you love it here!

See more stories by sUmAyYaH
WEEELLLLCOOOMMMMEEEE!

WEEELLLLCOOOMMMMEEEE! :D

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by qU@2T$m@$t32 on Wed, 01/10/2018 - 09:35
Welcome Nathan! I’m Alem!

Welcome Nathan!
I’m Alem! I’m pretty active(and a little obsessed) on KP. I hope you have fun and I encourage you to write on. Good luck!
__________
“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by Evergreen! *Alem* on Wed, 01/10/2018 - 15:58
Hey Nathen! I'm Brooke or

Hey Nathen! I'm Brooke or Cheirth either or doesn't matter. I'm really excited about you joining! Welcome!

Posted by Cherith on Fri, 01/12/2018 - 13:36
Hi There! I'm the person who

Hi There! I'm the person who wrote #Notgoingthere, but i know that is super crazy obnoxious(hoping i spelled that righ lol),so call me Anna. NOT THE DISNEY PRINCESS LOL. Hope to see you around! <3 Anna xoxoxoxoxoxo   

It is kind of fun to do the impossible.~Walt Disney~

Posted by the person who ... on Sun, 01/14/2018 - 20:03