/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ What is Stranded 2? - A whatever the heck I should call this. (Perhaps an essay?) - Warning: Uncensored tr1gg3r words | KidPub Press //
What is Stranded 2? - A whatever the heck I should call this. (Perhaps an essay?) - Warning: Uncensored tr1gg3r words

Posted September 22nd, 2021 by Not_Jello

by Tristan
in Earth

So, I recently submitted a chapter of Stranded 2, because I didn't feel like doing Stranded 1. Stranded technically has the same plot as Danganronpa and Among Us. I'd say it's more Among Us but I honestly don't care (maybe Stranded 3 will be more like Danganronpa). There are 2 traitors and there are 2 kinds of traitors. The Mastermind and The Decieving/Convincing. The Mastermind is, well, the mastermind. They're the one who placed the map around the school for someone to find and follow. The Mastermind is the main villian and if they die the innocents win, or The Decieving becomes The Mastermind, depending on if The Decieving had been voted out yet (Because they're always so obviously trying to convince people that they're NOT the traitor, which kinda gives it away). I think I kind of just gave away The Decieving's role, but I'm gonna talk about them in full detail (or as much detail as I can). The Decieving is basically the exact same as The Mastermind. The Decieving is The Mastermind's partner in crime and also kills the innocents with The Mastermind. They try convincing the others that they are innocent, and are the first one voted out a lot of the time. That's literally all they do, but they aren't necessarily boring characters. The innocent role basically explains itself -- they aren't the traitors. If an innocent gets voted out they just get sent back to Scotland (Where they were before arriving at the island) and left unharmed. If a traitor gets voted out but they didn't kill the victim, they get severly injured, but not enough to die. (ex. broken arms/legs). If a traitor gets voted out and they DID kill the victim, they get killed. That's basically it, it's Among Us.

Other information: When I came up with the idea for Stranded, I didn't actually plan for it to be like Among Us, at the time I was thinking of like a treasure hunt on an island where pirates died, but then I thought, 'You know what, how about I spice things up a bit? Add a bit of kidnapping, murder ect!' and then that's how I came up with Stranded. It was also originally a play aswell, then I wanted it to be a book.

(Also chapter 2 of Stranded 2 is probably going to be a while to come out because I just wasted all my motivation writing all of this.)

See more stories by Tristan