/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Why I haven't been posting anything for the past like month or something. | KidPub Press //
Why I haven't been posting anything for the past like month or something.

Posted August 14th, 2021 by Not_Jello

by Tristan
in Earth

I've lost any motivation to write books, stories, and other things. Usually I'm writing at school or something, but It's the Summer holidays and not being at school has taken a bit of a toll on my mental health, as well as some things that have been happening recently. The, what people like to call, "good" weather (which is supposed to give you serotonin which makes you happy or something) has just made me miserable. I swear I'm the most backwards person ever, but Ive lost the motivation to write, as I said in literally the first line of this thing, so I might not post stories for a while (maybe a few weeks or a month). I'm going back to school in 4 days so I might just post something then, during school. I might spend my time for 4 days drawing characters for some stories, so that maybe that dumb brain of mine which lacks braincells can think of a story idea that I don't hate. Have a good day and stuff I guess.

See more stories by Tristan
Don't be so hard on

Don't be so hard on yourself

You'll think of something

Magically, Rose

Posted by Rose on Mon, 08/16/2021 - 00:19
Hi, I have an easier time

Hi,

I have an easier time writing during school myself! It's something about being busy that keeps my head above water. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time, though. You already have my warmest regards--do you accept prayers and well wishes as well?

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 08/16/2021 - 12:15