/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Worst Camp in the World 2 Part 1 | KidPub Press //
Worst Camp in the World 2 Part 1

Worst Camp in the World 2 Part 1

Posted June 5th, 2019 by Mr.Happy

by Steel
in Wisconsin

Jim looked over at his clock it was seven o’clock. He remembered that he was going to camp Lakeside with his friend Bill

Quickly He jumped out of bed and raced out of his room and down the stairs. When he got to the kitchen Jim saw his breakfast on the table. When he was he ran upstairs to get dressed.

He grabbed his suitcase and ran down to the front door were his dad was waiting.

My mom came out to say goodbye. Suddenly her eyes white and they stared at him then she said, “Hope you don’t die.”

A chill ran through me and I stood there until my dad called him, “Come on we need to pick up Bill too.” Jim grabbed his suitcase, ran to the car, and slammed the car door.

When they pulled up at Bill’s house they saw him run out of the house with a huge suitcase and backpack. We got out to help him. When we got back into the car Jim asked Bill, “Why do you have so much stuff?”

“Oh that, that’s just my books.”

“Oh.”

At my school they refer to him as nerd, but he’s a good friend. Then he settled down for a long trip.

Suddenly we screeched to a stop he had been sleeping. Jim and Bill got out and went to get a cart. When they came back Jim’s dad loaded they’re stuff on to the cart

“Bye,oh and your cabin is Mic Mac.”

Then he drove away. Then they started walking to their cabin. When they finally found they went inside it was a new cabin with nice bunk beds and glass windows. Jim called dibs on the middle bed. Bill got the one in the back he put all his books on the bottom bunk. Then they went to the camp store to get some bug spray.

When we got to the store we started looking for bug spray. Just then the camp director started talking over the intercom, “Everyone report to the flagpole near the waterfront and line up at your flag.

They started to run to our flag. When they got there they saw a kid named Will from school he lined up with Jim and Bill. Then three others got in line too.

“Ten hut,” shouted the camp leader.

We all stood straight with our hands at our sides. Then he told us about the buildings.

“There is the washhouse, the mess hall and the canteen.”

Then he sent us inside the mess hall to eat. We started to clap in time to a song and sat down at the cabins table.

A man stood up and started telling us about the rules and workers.

“… our maintenance director Kyle Snelson, our cook Olivia Ralston, our Quartermaster Isaac Fangas, and last but not least our store manager Karen Watkins. Everyone clapped and cheered then they passed out the food

When we were done eating we cleaned up. Then Jim and Bill walked back to the cabin for cabin cleanup. As they walked up the steps to Mic Mac they heard laughter coming from the cabin.

As they opened the door the laughter stopped. When they looked around the saw no one. Then they walked in and started to clean. Then Bill looked in a corner he saw a black shape he blinked and in was gone.

When they were done they ran to the wood shop to make swords. When they opened the door they ran in. They grabbed wood and drew swords on them. They ran to the saws to cut them out.

Bill suddenly saw the black shape in the corner it smiled and disappeared.Jim looked over at his clock it was seven

o’clock. He remembered that he was going to camp Lakeside with his friend Bill

“Oh that, that’s just my books.”

“Oh.”

“Bye,oh and your cabin is Mic Mac.”

“Ten hut,” shouted the camp leader.

Bill suddenly saw the black shape in the corner he smiled and disappeared.Jim looked over at his clock it was seven

“Oh that, that’s just my books.”

“Oh.”

“Bye,oh and your cabin is Mic Mac.”

“Ten hut,” shouted the camp leader.

Bill suddenly saw the black shape in the corner he smiled and disappeared. He turned on the saw and suddenly the

saw came crashing down it rolled down and cut into his side. He screamed.

A noncom started rapping it in a cloth another called the camp ambulance

When it came they helped Bill into it Jim jumped in too. When it pulled up at the nurses office. A noncom helped Bill

get in Jim followed.

See more stories by Steel