//
9 Lives

9 Lives

Posted May 26th, 2016 by melanberry

A Book Review by Eternalia {Lila Violet}
in Wonderland

Tacy
4

9 Lives is so sad, it's awesome! Although Tacy has only given a hook to this book, she really included a lot of emotions and memories of the protagonist, Cat. Cat is a girl who lives with her superstitious grandmother after a tragic car crash. We look into Cat's memories to see what has happened and we see that Cat's family were getting into the car to go out to dinner. Cat was about to leave with her family, but she sensed that a tragedy would occur. She refused to let her little sister, Dove, and herself go with her parents, who ended up in a car crash. I honestly recommend this story to everyone, unless they can't deal with death.

Compliments:

+ Emotion: Tacy added a lot of emotions that make you feel so sorry for Cat. She thinks that she could've prevented the accident, but she didn't. Honestly, sadness is a very strong emotion that you can put in your writing and I feel that Tacy showed it a lot.

+ Flow: The memories flowed really well. She easily transferred from the present to the past and showed it with italisizing. Also the sentences are a good length.

+ Hook: The hook was really good. When you show the two sisters' love in the first mini-paragraph, you really want to read more. And after the whole page, you feel the need to beg Tacy to finish this book.

+ Description: Considering this is a page long, it contains many details of the smell of the burning skin and how Cat was feeling with salty tears streaming down her face.

CC:

- Description: This is more of just a warning. I know, I barely put much description in my books, but if you only put this much detail in every chapter, the reader won't really be able to visualize Cat and her home.

Other than that, this rocks! Thank you for writing this, Tacy, and please, please, PLEASE write more!!!

PS: Her name is Cat because Cats have nine lives, right?

See more stories by Eternalia {Lila Violet}
Yeah, that is a lead on to

Yeah, that is a lead on to the plot... And okay, I will happilly put more discription in my story! Thank you so much for the positive feedback!!!!

Posted by Tacy on Fri, 05/27/2016 - 17:47
Your welcome! Happy writing,

Your welcome! Happy writing, I guess! (I don't know if that's actually something people say, but here you go, anyways!)

Posted by melanberry on Fri, 05/27/2016 - 18:13
This is a good review!  I

This is a good review!  I don't know if you're still reviewing books, but if you are, could you review mine?  It's finished (it's a series) and the link is below.  :)

________________________________

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/witches-chapter-one-story-abo...

Posted by Garrett, child ... on Fri, 05/27/2016 - 22:39
Uh, I don't really review

Uh, I don't really review books much anymore because of school, so I just did this for Tacy because of a contest. Maybe I'll do yours if I have nothing to do this summer?

Posted by Lila Violet on Sun, 05/29/2016 - 21:02
Okay.  I was just curious.

Okay.  I was just curious.  Thanks :)

________________________________

Posted by Garrett, child ... on Sun, 05/29/2016 - 23:27