/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Alice 19th Volume #1 | KidPub Press //
Alice 19th Volume #1

Alice 19th Volume #1

Posted June 22nd, 2007 by Elysia

Elysia's picture
A Book Review by Elysia
in the land of swirly twirly gumdrops

Yuu Watase
5

This is a manga (Japaneese form of art in comics) story.

If fantasy and the ever-dueling fight between light and darkness is your thing, then you'll love this book.

The once close sisters Alice Seno and Mayura Seno are torn apart when Alice tells Mayura to "dissapear". And Mayura litterally does- into the darkness of her own heart. But once Mayura is inside her heart, the evil Darva manipulates Mayura to turn over to the dark side. Mayura does so, and she becomes Alice's enemy.

Alice is the only one with enough power to save Mayura- but she doesn't realize it until a half bunny- half human girl Nyozeka helps her. In order to rescue Mayura from the clutches of the darkness, Alice must master the 24 lotis words. These words have power, more than you think. Nyozeka helps Alice discover the words inside her.

So Alice vetures on a journey to save Mayura, with the help of Nyozeka, Kyo Wakamiya, (Mayura's boyfriend) and the other masters of the lotis words they meet on the way.

(i wrote that summary on my own. and it really doesn't explain much)

This book has 7 volumes, and it is recommended for people 16 and older for mature content. (but hey, i read this book (and all the other volumes) and it's not the content thing isn't THAT bad.)

I LOVE THIS BOOK. You can feel the misery and the hatred, but you sense the darkness drowning in light. This story is relatable to real teen situations, and you feel like you're not alone.

You can find Alice 19th at Border's or Barne's and Noble, or maybe even your library. Usually many bookstores have a manga section, and you can check it out.

See more stories by Elysia
i wish i could live in

i wish i could live in Japan...

Posted by Elysia on Fri, 06/22/2007 - 16:28
I'm going to try to get my

I'm going to try to get my hands on it!

Posted by Malika on Sat, 06/23/2007 - 19:31