/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The City of Ember | KidPub Press //
The City of Ember

The City of Ember

Posted September 22nd, 2007 by SpellingBeeChamp

A Book Review by Maddy
in Mount Olympus

Jeanne DuPrau
5

THIS BOOK IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it. This kid in my class said it was OK but I thought it was one of the best books I've ever read! It's about two kids, Lina Mayfleet and Doon Harrow who trade jobs on Assignment Day. And that's where their adventures begin! If you don't read this book you are INSANE! YOU. MUST. READ. THIS. BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and on Monday when I go to school I'm going to see if my school library has the sequels The People of Sparks and the Prophet of Yonwood and if they don't I am going to buy them!

See more stories by Maddy
Ummm, can you tell us

Ummm, can you tell us more?

The Bible says that we should do math. It says "Go forth and multiply."
~somewhere in the Catholic Bible and the comic Family Circus

Posted by Ginny on Sun, 09/23/2007 - 06:48
i read the people of sparks.

i read the people of sparks. it WAS really good!!!

Posted by Maryam on Sun, 09/23/2007 - 07:47
City of Ember, People of

City of Ember, People of Sparks and The Prophet of Yonwood are really good! But my favorite was City of Ember

Posted by Uzbekster on Sun, 09/23/2007 - 09:57
I KNOW. I loved this book!

I KNOW. I loved this book! It was awesome! I think it was SO interesting. I liked the next book too, People of Sparks I LOVED THAT ONE MORE!

~Magical Ferrets RULE!~

Posted by Kazel on Sun, 09/23/2007 - 17:50
I love this reveiw! it is so

I love this reveiw! it is so true cause you cant explain it, you just have to read it!!!!!

Ah, distinctly I remeber it was in the bleak December/ And each seperate dying ember/ Wrought it's ghost upon the floor
~Edgar Allen Poe

Posted by Camacazi on Mon, 09/24/2007 - 18:37