//
Divergent Book Review

Divergent Book Review

Posted March 28th, 2015 by ketchuplover

A Book Review by Addie
in Florida

veronica roth
5

Divergent is by far the best book ever written!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a fairly intense book. I would put it in the Young Adult section if I had the choice, but it is the best book ever. The other two books in the series, Insurgent and Allegiant are AMAZING too. The movie for Divergent is also really great, however the movie for Insurgent is completely different than the book.

See more stories by Addie
You should add more depth to

You should add more depth to this review. Why did you like it? What made it so great for you-- the writing, the characters, the plot, the world the author created? What made that aspect of the book special to you? What made it worthy of being considered "the best book ever" by you? You could make one review for the whole series or split it up into multiple reviews, but you should be more detailed. This is more like promotion and praise than a review; more detail in this review would draw more people in and make them want to read it, because without reasons how are you to make others interested? Simply gushing will not achieve that so much. And if your goal is less to draw outsiders in and more to spark discussion with other Divergent readers, or even those who dislike the series, giving your reasons and providing details and specifics would still be better. My reply seems a bit jumbled and rambling, so the point is, you should go more in-depth about your opinion here.

-Etsivät Sisu-

Posted by Etsivät Sisu (Ena) on Sat, 03/28/2015 - 12:27
Also, you're new, aren't

Also, you're new, aren't you? In that case, welcome to KidPub.

-Etsivät Sisu-

Posted by Etsivät Sisu (Ena) on Sat, 03/28/2015 - 12:28
Balanced reviews are key to

Balanced reviews are key to reviewing - nothing is 'the best thing ever'.  There is always a negative for every postive. Also, cut down on your exclamation marks. One is more than sufficient. 

Another thing is that anything shorter than a certain length (100 words) classes as clogging and is discouraged in polite company (i.e., KP etiquette).

Which bit of the book did you like? Which bit was meh? Talk about the characters in detail, symbolism perhaps, WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. Just talk about something. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about when it comes to reviews, really I do. 

Anyway, welcome to KP. It's nice to meet you, no sarcasm intended (for once).

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3023

If you need a book review, or whatever, some people may have said I'm good.

Posted by rebecca on Sun, 03/29/2015 - 15:20