/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ DRAGON RIDER | KidPub Press //
DRAGON RIDER

DRAGON RIDER

Posted September 15th, 2007 by Michelle

A Book Review by Shell Bell :o

Corneila Funke
5

This book is made with utter brilliance and mastery over the word choice. Cornielia Funke has done it again! Made a beautiful book!

Dragon Rider is about a boy, a dragon and a brownie who set out to find the Rim of Heaven where dragons roam free. Along their way, they stumble upon a basilisk, a sea serpent, a feirce dragon hunter who follows them until the end, a family of magical researchers, swarms of sand elves, many mountain dwarves and alot more!

So open up Dragon rider and indulge in it's wonderful pages!

See more stories by Shell Bell :o
I kinda read he first 200

I kinda read he first 200 pages and then dropped it. IT WAS SOOOOO BORING! The one dragon was like PERFECT the boy was like perfect too expect he was too naive and the only character I actually LIKED was The Brownine. Also, Nettlebrand was a pathetic villian whose name sounds like a cereal. My opioin, not yours so PLEASE don't rip my head off. The browine WAS cool.

~Magical Ferrets RULE!~

Posted by Jamie on Sat, 09/15/2007 - 08:08
Actaully, opposed to Jamie

Actaully, opposed to Jamie here, I LOVE the book. I'd put it as 5th in my fave book list. Well, probably. But it was very good inmy opinion. and also, Lezak, you might find the name weird cuz most of them are transtaled from German!! :) I love it all the same.

Posted by Moony on Sat, 09/15/2007 - 12:12
Me too....i read the book in

Me too....i read the book in 6th grade...along with inkheart and THIEF LORD (AMAZING)....I really love her books.....

Posted by Meghna on Sat, 09/15/2007 - 12:18
I've never read it, but I'll

I've never read it, but I'll try it. I have to check our library. It sounds interesting.

Posted by Nicole M. on Sun, 09/16/2007 - 14:53
My friend gave me one of her

My friend gave me one of her books for chistmas, it was actually pretty cute. I can't remember what it was though. Eh, my opioin not yours.

~Magical Ferrets RULE!~

Posted by Jamie on Mon, 09/17/2007 - 06:47
I'm working my way through

I'm working my way through it. I love Cornelia Funke!!!! I've read Inkheart, Inkspell, and The Thief Lord. A lot of her stories start out boring, but have fantastic endings!

BTW, they're making an Inkheart movie! C.F. lives in Hollywood now. Also, I heard that the third book in the Inkheart series is coming out: Inkdeath!!!!!

Posted by Marina on Thu, 09/20/2007 - 17:30
i realy like the theif Lord

i realy like the theif Lord

Posted by Maryam on Thu, 10/04/2007 - 06:02