/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Goosebumps series | KidPub Press //
Goosebumps series

Goosebumps series

Posted April 24th, 2007 by drmelonhead

A Book Review by Karthik
in California

R.L. Stine
4

The endings might not be very good, but this book has lots of suspense that make it impossible to put it down! Goosebump books don't really live up to the title of goosebumps though because they aren't really that scary.

See more stories by Karthik
Actually, i kinda love the

Actually, i kinda love the endings, even if the kids do die... R.L.Stine has a unique ways in which he makes the story ends, and out of all the ways he usually adds in a sick sense of humor. I have the whole series, all 60 of them, and I even have some Goosebumps Colector's books (the shiney ones) and some Fear Street books, too. Though I don't read them anymore, I'm keeping them cuz one day they could make me rich. *cha-ching* lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Red&Black. I love my music. I love wolves. I love my friends. I love my parents and family. I love my life. But most of all, I Love The Lord My God...

“I’m sorry if the truth hurts…”

Posted by Paige on Wed, 04/25/2007 - 09:54
I used to like 'em but now i

I used to like 'em but now i consider them not-so-good. In don't like 'em one bit now____ they are not at all funny and the endings are boring. you are rite, they aren't scary at all. I like the other books of R.L.Stine (the elderly ones , they are more realistic and definetyly more scary) for they really give you goosebumps.

Posted by Susmi on Thu, 04/26/2007 - 03:45
i read one of R.L Stines

i read one of R.L Stines other books and it was about this weird camp.. i didn't go to bed until like midnite. I kept imagining all these snakes that were part of the story coming to get me.....so i donno about the goosebumbs series, but stine writes very scarily.

Posted by Claudia on Thu, 04/26/2007 - 16:38
I read the first one and

I read the first one and nearly died of boredom. My cousins told me they were freaky. I guess they are in a Barney kind of way. . . .

Posted by Anna on Mon, 05/21/2007 - 08:12
yeah, I totally agree with

yeah, I totally agree with Anna, I do not really like the "Bareny type" gossebump series but the elderly ones (like Claudia said) are way more freaky and scary..!

Posted by Susmi on Sat, 06/09/2007 - 01:05
I love the endings but the

I love the endings but the books aren't close to scary. R.L. Stine also writes other horror books that are suposed to be more scary like I'm about to read this book by him called "Babysitter" On the back of the cover it has this weird ryme that goes. rock a bye baby on the tree top, mommy's not home snd the killer won't stop! I'll make a book review on it when I'm doen reading it.

Posted by Matthew on Sat, 02/02/2008 - 11:56
I L-O-V-E Goosebumps!! I

I L-O-V-E Goosebumps!! I collecect the movies, books, Give Yourself Goosebumps (I really don't own one yet! ;)). See?! IO am a Goosebumps FREAK!!!

Posted by Nathan on Sun, 11/30/2008 - 16:15
I used to love these, but

I used to love these, but know I've realized that I've seen scarier things in my backyard than these books. People probably by these books because of the covers, and some people buy them just to look at. And I get more goosebumps on my skin when it's 80 degree weather! I used to think they were good, but know I look back and say, "WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING!" because monkeys are scarier than those books.

Posted by Jack on Mon, 05/03/2010 - 18:49