/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ HawkSong | KidPub Press //
HawkSong

HawkSong

Posted February 2nd, 2008 by sixela

sixela's picture
A Book Review by Alexis
in

Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
5

It's about this girl who's a princess of the Avians. Avians are people who can shape shift into birds. Their is a war between them and the Serpentine. The Serpentine can shape shift into snakes. They are complete opposites! The Avians are reserved, never showing emotion. Contact between husband and wife in public, like a kiss, is rare. The Serpentine are not reserved showing their feelings always. They use alot of contact, when they are children they all sleep together. And public display of affection is common. The Avian princess and the Serpentine prince decide to come to peace by marrying. The Avian princess can't stand him and his displays of emotion towards her. He only wants to get along. What will happen? Read it to find out.

The sequel is a 100, even though you can't rate it. It's called SnakeCharm.

See more stories by Alexis
Totally awesome. Have you

Totally awesome. Have you read Falcondance?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'll never tell. You know that. I'll threaten, but never tell." My best friend, "Doe"

Posted by Rosalie on Sat, 02/02/2008 - 13:19
Yes I have it's good. I'm on

Yes I have it's good. I'm on the waiting list for the fifth book, WyvernHail

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let life wonder what happened.

Posted by Alexis on Sat, 02/02/2008 - 15:47
Do you know the

Do you know the fourth?

Posted by Rosalie on Sat, 02/02/2008 - 17:05