//
The hunger games mockingjay

The hunger games mockingjay

Posted April 28th, 2015 by Krystalthewriter

A Book Review by Krystal
in Hogwarts

Suzanne Collins
5

I love the hunger games!heart JSL from the soul (JSL stands for Jennifer Shrader Lawrence).

I would like to do a quick summary on the hunger games mockingjay. BE WARNED SPOILERS MAY COME IF YOU HAVEN"T WATCHED THIS!

it all starts when Katniss and Gale are going into war with the capitol.

Katniss knows that Peeta is dead, but she has to fight.

In the food court, the television shows Peeta as part of the capitol.

Peeta heard the hanging tree that Katniss sung, and he sent out a warning that the capitol was going to kill.

At the end Finnick found Annie Cresta, Joannah mason's hair was electrified, and Peeta chocked Katniss because of the tracker jacker venom ( a tracker jacker is a really poisionous wasp)

They left Peeta to struggle in a hospital bed.

Now it is all up to Mockingjay part 2 what will happen?

I love you JLAW!

See more stories by Krystal
This isn't really a review,

This isn't really a review, it's just a summery of the movie. Please edit this so that it isn't clogging the Newest Stories Page :-) Thanks! I love the movie too. (Oh and if you don't know what clogging is, click on my name and then scroll down and click the link that says What Is Clogging)

Posted by Jesse on Tue, 04/28/2015 - 14:18
I love this movie so much,

I love this movie so much, but i do think you could be a little more desripitive. And yes you didn't really describe it and the movie very well.

keep writing.

Posted by Lavinia on Fri, 06/26/2015 - 21:41
I think that it is not a

I think that it is not a good movie at all. My parents will not let me watch it. I think you should write about the book.

Posted by Lydia on Mon, 08/03/2015 - 11:21
 At first, before I read

At first, before I read The Hunger Games, I thought that I would hate it. Considering that at the time I did not like reading about violence or romance, plus popular things don't normaly get me interested- the idea of kids being forced to kill eachother, and two of them fall in love did not make it sounds very good to me personally. But kids were talking about it, so I just decided to read the first chapter.

I could not stop reading it! I would stay up till mid night reading it, until my eyes were to tired to stay open it was so good. Katness is such an interesting charector, and I like how she thinks. She is only trying to keep her sister safe, and look where it got her!   

I have a suggjestion though: maybe instead of saying that you love the movie, explain why you do.

Posted by Emily on Mon, 08/03/2015 - 22:25
Ya, I totally agree with

Ya, I totally agree with Emily! You should give it a chance. Cause the series is AMAZING! so are the MOVIES!

Posted by Lavinia on Tue, 08/04/2015 - 00:54
I'm re reading the book at

I'm re reading the book at the moment. But I'm also reading Eon, Chime, The Land of Stories Beyond The Kingdoms, The Fire in Ficktion, Alergant, The Finisher and another writing book (I forgot what it's called).

Are you aloud to read the books?

Posted by Emily on Tue, 08/04/2015 - 11:25
How are you liking the Land

How are you liking the Land of Stories, and where are you at?

Posted by Lavinia on Tue, 08/04/2015 - 23:32
I'm at the part where Alex

I'm at the part where Alex and Mother Goose are at the giants castle. The Masked Man's story is interesting. What do you think of him?

Posted by Emily on Wed, 08/05/2015 - 13:10