/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ingo | KidPub Press //
Ingo

Ingo

Posted September 3rd, 2007 by iluvkarutz

A Book Review by Eloise
in abracadabra

Helen Dunmore
4

This book is pretty good. Here is the sinopsis on the cover of the book.

By the Cornwall coast where Sapphire lives with her family, it's easy to hear the call of the sea. Too easy.
When the sea calls to Sapphy's father, he vanishes from her life. When the sea called to her brother, he started dissapearing on hours on end. And now the sea is calling to Sapphy, and she feels it's pull more strongly than she's ever felt anything in her life.
In a novel full of longing, mystery, and magic, Helen Dunmore takes us to a new world that has the power both to captivate and to destroy. At the waterline, the two worlds of Air and Ingo meet. Sapphy and her brother, Conor, find themselves at the boundary between these worlds, in a place of danger and amazing discoveries.

I think this book is in a series but if it is I don't think any of the other books are out yet.

See more stories by Eloise
I read that book I thought

I read that book I thought it was really good. Grr I was gonna write a review for it ha ha just kidding you described it really well. No one in my class has heard of it but I think its good

Posted by Bethany on Mon, 09/03/2007 - 17:36
Actually that was the

Actually that was the sinopsis on the cover of the book. I thought it says that in the review. Oh and yeah I thought it was good 2 but it was really hard to explain the book 2 anyone.

Posted by Eloise on Mon, 09/03/2007 - 19:38
Yeah it is kind of a hard

Yeah it is kind of a hard book to explain because it's really complicated. But it was really good!! :-)

Posted by Bethany on Tue, 09/04/2007 - 15:08
PS Do you ever have any

PS Do you ever have any trouble posting stories because I just became a member a few days ago and I can't send anything!!

Posted by Bethany on Tue, 09/04/2007 - 17:37