/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Internet Famous | KidPub Press //
Internet Famous

Internet Famous

Posted May 22nd, 2021 by Polly

A Book Review by Polly

Danika Stone
5

I won't spoil it for you. But here's just a gist of it.

It starts off pretty nice. A high school girl she's in 12th grade. She doesn't online blog which is pretty much her life. she has a friend on here and she thinks it's a girl but it turns out to be a boy. And he invited her to a rewatch of movies and a whole bunch of his friends came along to. And then she pretty much fell in love with the boy and the boy found love with her. The boy was here on a school via card because he lived in France. While the girl was blocking this troll came in he was trying to hurt her. the troll turned out to be a boy that liked her but notice that she liked another boy and he wanted to get revenge on her. I highly recommend the book but there is a little bad words in it. I honestly discarded the bad words and completely ignoring them. I hope you are able to read the book and I hope you enjoy it. if you have any questions that you want to ask me about it go ahead I'm all up for it.

See more stories by Polly
Ill have to check this book

Ill have to check this book out for sure!! 

Forever & Always,

Lana

Posted by Maggs101 on Tue, 05/25/2021 - 13:00
sounds cool I will look in

sounds coolcool I will look in to it 

Posted by BestBunnies101 on Sat, 05/22/2021 - 16:15
I'm too young to read YA

I'm too young to read YA books :( I'm still reading middle grade. (8-12)

A book that I'm currently reading is possibly an 11+, it's called "City of Ghosts" By New York Times Bestselling author Victoria Schwab, it's about a girl named Cassidy who can see and hear ghosts, and can go through the "veil" that separates the living and the dead.

Posted by Theresia on Mon, 05/24/2021 - 05:48
Ok! What grade are you

Ok! What grade are you in?

Signing out,

Polly

Posted by Polly on Mon, 05/24/2021 - 23:21