/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Life of Pi | KidPub Press //
Life of Pi

Life of Pi

Posted May 19th, 2013 by Puckbrina159

A Book Review by Camille
in Pennsylvania

Yann Martel
4

I just recently saw the movie Life of Pi. I have not read the book yet. This is my review of it.

Life of Pi is pretty much a fable about the life of a boy named Pi. His family is moving from Pondencherry to Canada by boat. When a horrible storm hits, Pi gets stranded in a life boat by himself with a very unusual guest. 

I thought Life of Pi was really worth watching and it had a great moral to it in the end. By the end my family was in tears. There is a bit of animal cruelty, so if you are sensitive to that kind of stuff then I don't recommend it. The way they rapped up the story really leaves you with things to think about.

So have any of you read or seen Life of Pi? If you have let me know what you thought of it!

Puckbrina159/Camille

See more stories by Camille
Life of Pi is one of my

Life of Pi is one of my favorite movies. I started reading the book, but I only got about halfway through. The movie, especially in 3D...man, that was something else.

And it did make me cry by the end, also. ;-;

"All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye." ~Piscine Molitor Patel, Life of Pi

Posted by MaggieMay. on Sun, 05/19/2013 - 09:24
I LOVE Life of Pi. ~I'm not

I LOVE Life of Pi.

~I'm not afraid of imaginary things.~

Posted by Splitting Infin... on Sun, 05/19/2013 - 09:44
Definetely a good movie,

Definetely a good movie, especially knowing that it was supposedly true. The book was better, if you can get past the good (but boring) first one hundred pages. 

Posted by Emily on Sun, 05/19/2013 - 12:34
The movie was amazing. I

The movie was amazing. I hate to say it, but I cried. Just finished the book, that was really good as well.

Posted by Cami(kat). on Sun, 05/19/2013 - 15:15
Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm not sure what to say, so excuse me while I go look up funny quotes online... *opens up new tab* Hey, this has potential to be funny!!!!! xD

Posted by Witchcraft (Grace) on Sun, 05/19/2013 - 16:35
I really loved it. Your

I really loved it. Your right about the animal cruelty bit.

Posted by Ella on Sun, 05/19/2013 - 22:01
OMPJ OMPJ OMPJ I LOVE THAT

OMPJ OMPJ OMPJ I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! At the end I was in tears, but I absoloutely loved that movie!!

-----------

"Books. Libraries. Pictures. Words. Sentences. The elements of a story. Simply wonderful!" ~Me

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."~Jim Carrey "I don't have attitude, I just have a personality you can't handle!" ~Me

Posted by *~Athena~* on Sun, 05/19/2013 - 22:03