/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Lightning Thief | KidPub Press //
The Lightning Thief

The Lightning Thief

Posted April 18th, 2007 by Mory

A Book Review by idontusethissiteanymore
in State

Rick Riordan
5

This book is about greek mythology, but during the present. its not boring at all! I loved it! If you are interested in greek mythology, you'd probably like it. It's about a boy who is the son of a Greek God and a mortal...and he goes to a summer camp for "half-bloods". there is a sequel and there is going to be a third book, and I think fourth and fifth

See more stories by idontusethissiteanymore
I know!!! I read that and

I know!!! I read that and loved it so much one of my favorite and funniest books ever!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Claudia on Wed, 04/18/2007 - 17:42
This was AWSOME1 I read it a

This was AWSOME1 I read it a while ago. Possibly the best book i ever read. i also read the sequel. It was also AWSOME1 I HIGHLY reccomend this book!

Posted by Brandon on Thu, 04/19/2007 - 14:44
Unfortunately I haven't read

Unfortunately I haven't read that____ i wanna read it as soon as possible! I'll check out the library....................

Posted by Susmi on Fri, 04/20/2007 - 10:46
I'm reading this book right

I'm reading this book right now! So far it's really good, I'm on page 200 or so. I like it!

Posted by Amy on Sun, 04/22/2007 - 09:31
I haven't read it, but my

I haven't read it, but my friend, Christine, read it and she LOVES greek mythologie. She LOVED it and LOVED the sequal, and she is CRAVING the next book. In her own words--"I want to go over to Rick's house and tell him to write FASTER!!!!!!!"

Posted by Tasha on Tue, 04/24/2007 - 21:49
BY the way, the sequal is

BY the way, the sequal is called: Sea of Monsters, I think.

Posted by Tasha on Tue, 04/24/2007 - 21:51
Yea, the sequel is called

Yea, the sequel is called "sea of monsters". i ahve it. It was so awsome!

Posted by Brandon on Wed, 04/25/2007 - 16:43
yeah, the sequel is sea of

yeah, the sequel is sea of monsters, i have red that. now i am waiting for the third book, the titan's curse!

Posted by Ellen on Sat, 05/05/2007 - 11:51
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these books!!! I know everything there is to know about Greek/Roman/ mytholgy. I ordered the next two three weeks ago, and they must be good 'cause I still don't have them!

Posted by Anna on Sun, 05/20/2007 - 16:42
I love these books too! my

I love these books too! my friend and i both luv them, and she's already reading the titans curse! they are sooo funny, and they're stuffed with warped greek myths. I think the sea of monsters was even better than the first one!

Posted by Clarissa on Sat, 01/19/2008 - 12:54