/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Max's Movie / Book Reviews (#1: Titanic--Movie) | KidPub Press //
Max's Movie / Book Reviews (#1: Titanic--Movie)

Posted November 17th, 2012 by maxi

A Book Review by Max
in Erissa, Erilea, Westeros, The New York Institute, Roshar, Scadrial, New Chicago, Eye of the World, Metallica and Questeria

I don't know.
4

“It’s Titanic; it’s supposed to be sad…”—Me

x_x First time watching the Titanic (1997) movie and I thought it was going to be crap. Max, you are freaking stupid. I think Titanic was probably one of—if not, the—saddest movie ever made by man. Asdfghjkl It was absolutely inspiring, amazing, sad, heart-breaking, heart-clutching, incredible…I loved it; it’s so sad yet so beautiful in many ways. If you don’t know about the Titanic, you have been nowhere, man. This is one of the inspirations of living life: “Live your dream—it will collapse, leaving memories…” Remember that—for the rest of your life and that sums up what Titanic is about—

Loving the person that you love most.

“I want to watch Titanic…and also, grab a bunch of tissues from a shop,”—is what I said when I wanted to watch it and now, I know why I used those tissues. Titanic is about a girl (Rose Lovett) and a boy (Jack Dawson) who find each other on the Titanic. Unfortunately enough, the ship snaps in half and they all drown except for some…:D Guys, whatever you do, DON’T watch Titanic at night. X_X It is scary, trust me. 0_o

Yes, I loved this movie.

4.5 Stars

Max—Sillitoe.

See more stories by Max
OHMIGOSH Titaaaanic..... I

OHMIGOSH Titaaaanic..... I loove this movie :'{(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you hear voices in your head that aren't even talking to you...you're probably an author.

Posted by Frank (MaggieMay) on Sat, 11/17/2012 - 09:35
Nice review Max! I've

Nice review Max! I've watched Titanic about two hundred times in the space of about 8 years. XD I think I've memorized every line. How is Titanic scary at night? XP

"Mages of Fairy Tail... specialize in property damage!" -- Natsu Dragneel

Posted by The Insomniac (Owen) on Sat, 11/17/2012 - 13:31
I've been meaning to see it,

I've been meaning to see it, but it seems too sad for my taste. I mean, just the trailer depresses me. Maybe in the future.

Posted by Jesterboy on Sat, 11/17/2012 - 19:23