/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ MaxyReviews #1 World of Troodainia Book One: A New Oric Edited | KidPub Press //
MaxyReviews #1 World of Troodainia Book One: A New Oric Edited

Posted February 4th, 2011 by maxi

A Book Review by Max
in Erissa, Erilea, Westeros, The New York Institute, Roshar, Scadrial, New Chicago, Eye of the World, Metallica and Questeria

TheAshWolf
5

This is a soon-to-be published series called World of Troodainia Book One: A New Oric written by Ashley E.Wolf AKA TheAshWolf (kidpubber) This is the first book of the adventurous series of Ambretta and Charlie's adventures in Troodainia. Ambretta (Amber) is a 12-year old teenager who has been pushed into her uncle,Vinny's purple portal by her mischievious dog "Lion".

After being pushed into the portal by Lion, Amber soon meets a dragon-like Troodon named Charlie Atticus Trenton. Charlie is a very little friendly dragon who lives in Troodainia. After Amber meets Charlie's parents and brother,Rayzora, Charlie becomes Troodainia's new Oric. A Oric is a troodon who can do very special tricks. When the evil palace finds out that a human has walked into Troodainia, they soon make a plan to destroy Charlie and Amber. Will Charlie and Amber make it or will Troodainia become destroyed?!

This story is a wonderful chapter book to read anytime because it has amazing characters,description and names! READ IT!

See more stories by Max
How in the world did I not

How in the world did I not see this post until now?! Pardon me for not noticing this until just now. -_-

Anyway, thank you so much for writing a review for my book! :D I really really really appreciate it.

-------------

"When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope." ~Henri from I Am Number Four

Posted by TheAshWolf on Wed, 05/18/2011 - 14:11