/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ MILKWEED | KidPub Press //
MILKWEED

MILKWEED

Posted April 17th, 2007 by Natashaannalibby

Natashaannalibby's picture
A Book Review by Tasha
in the Southern Water Tribe, stalking Sokka

Jerry Spinelli
5

MILKWEED by Jerry Spinelli

"He's a boy called Jew. Gypsy. Stopthief. Filthy son of Abraham. He's a boy who lives in the streets of Warshaw. He's a boy who steals food for himself, and for the other orphans. He's a boy who believes in bread, and mothers, and angels. He's a boy who wants to be a Nazi, with tall shiny jackboots of his own-until the day that suddenly makes him change his mind. And when the trains come to empty the Jews from the ghetto of the damned, he's a boy who realizes it's safest of all to be nobody."
-Copied from back cover of MILKWEED.

This is my all time favorite book of all time. It's sad, but it's REALLY good. You HAVE to read it, otherwise, you are missing out on the best story in the whole world. A story of a boy who's identity is a mix of things, who's life isn't strait, but who survives when others don't. SO READ IT!!!

See more stories by Tasha
Oh, I have this book!! I

Oh, I have this book!! I haven't read it yet, but I will soon, hopefully... lolz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Red&Black. I love my music. I love wolves. I love my friends. I love my parents and family. I love my life. But most of all, I Love The Lord My God...

“I’m sorry if the truth hurts…”

Posted by PW on Tue, 04/17/2007 - 23:33
Uh...Paige...I hane NO idea

Uh...Paige...I hane NO idea what u r talking about...

Posted by Tasha on Sun, 04/22/2007 - 12:45
Me too. I got the book today

Me too. I got the book today but I'm going to wait to read Milkweed because I'm reading 3 books already; Island of the Blue Dolphins, Wringer, and Brian's Winter.

Posted by Malika on Tue, 05/08/2007 - 18:05