/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Millicent Min, Girl Genius | KidPub Press //
Millicent Min, Girl Genius

Millicent Min, Girl Genius

Posted October 8th, 2007 by SpellingBeeChamp

A Book Review by Maddy
in Mount Olympus

Lisa Yee
5

I LOVED THIS BOOK! It was very interesting. It's about a genius who doesn't have any friends. She tutors a pig brain named Stanford. Then she starts volleyball and meets Emily. Emily doesn't know that Millicent is a genius. And as the back of the book says, "if Millicent can her awards, ignore her grandmother's advice, blackmail Stanford into silence, learn to serve a volleyball over the net, stop her parents from embarrassing her forever, and keep all her lies straight, she just might make her first friend. What's it going to take? Sheer genius." There are two sequels called Stanford Wong Flunks Big Time and So Totally Emily Ebers.

Published in 2003
248 pages

See more stories by Maddy
Yeah! This book is awesome!

Yeah! This book is awesome! Have you read Stanford Wong Flunks Big Time?

Posted by Rosalie on Tue, 10/09/2007 - 17:49
No but I am going to get it

No but I am going to get it soon hopefully!

Posted by Maddy on Tue, 10/09/2007 - 19:40
I read that and Stnaford

I read that and Stnaford Wong flunks big time!!!
oh and did you know that there is a new book in the same series out now!! it is called So Totally Emily Ebers

hi
bye

: D : D

Posted by Eloise on Tue, 10/09/2007 - 18:06
Really?! Oh, I have to read

Really?! Oh, I have to read that! Wouldn't it be cool if she went through all the characters. I wonder what it'd be like with Digger!

Posted by Rosalie on Tue, 10/09/2007 - 21:58
that would be too weird I

that would be too weird
I don't think she'll do that

Posted by Eloise on Sat, 10/13/2007 - 21:13
Poop Poot

Poop Poot

Posted by Chase Reid on Thu, 12/13/2007 - 21:39