/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Morwen Book Review | KidPub Press //
Morwen Book Review

Morwen Book Review

Posted January 5th, 2014 by scarlett424

A Book Review by Augusta
in Dunder Mifflin Paper Company

Garrett
4

This may be a little short because it's only a few chapters, but I'll try to say as much as I can about it. 

The general concept of the book is very intriguing and original. So far, the plot was filled with action, which I liked, but you could have slowed it down just a little to describe more. Speaking of desriptions, you did a great job, but I think you had to spend more time describing the whole native-Morwen-Richie jazz (which is perfectly fine to describe) so you didn't describe the actual scene as much as usual. The characters are all unique and different (it's important for them to be different). There is great sentence variation in the story, but in some sections, the vocabulary is limited. Such as describing his new clothes. Instead of "The pants were warm on the inside", the word "Insulated" would substitute just fine. I love your metaphor-ish type thing about the snow. 

That reminds me. The dialogue with Kate can get a little jumbled at times. Such as when he asks two questions at once and Kate answers the second one with a very detailed answer, then a few seconds later, she answers the first question. I dunno, maybe that's my problem. 

Anyways, I wish I could say some more about this. There were very few grammatical errors, almost none, and this story was so great there was no way I could be harsh on it. Write more and I'll be following!

See more stories by Augusta
Thank you! I know I can't

Thank you! I know I can't really judge how good the book will do on this, because it's only the first chapter and a prologue, but this really helped me figure out what I need to fix. There are sometimes when I want to write and I have all of these great descriptions and metaphors and aweshum stuff and some days I know I need to write so my followers won't stop following and forget what happens, and that's where most of the bad writing comes from like "his clothes were warm on the inside" which I will definatley change.

Read my new dystopian book, Morwen.

~~Garrett~~

Posted by Garrett :^| on Sun, 01/05/2014 - 20:23
Lol I know that feeling.

Lol I know that feeling. *guiltily continues to write the newest chappie of HG fanfic, which will most likely turn out as crap*

JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!!! ......... after this short commercial break.

Posted by Augusta on Sun, 01/05/2014 - 20:33
Is there a post where we can

Is there a post where we can request for our book to be reviewed? I thought this was a really good review, you managed to go fairly indepth even with only a little bit of content to look over.

Read the thrilling Sci Fi horror story, Degradation!
-----Harry-----

Posted by Harry on Mon, 01/06/2014 - 01:08
Send me a link here and I'll

Send me a link here and I'll review it. I must've deleted the other page. :)

Posted by scarlett424 on Mon, 01/06/2014 - 08:41
The book I'd like you to

The book I'd like you to  review is Degradation, the link is in my signature. Thanks!

-----Harry-----

Posted by Harry on Mon, 01/06/2014 - 08:50
Ok!   JUSTICE WILL

Ok!

Posted by Augusta on Mon, 01/06/2014 - 10:21