/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Morwen | KidPub Press //
Morwen

Morwen

Posted January 12th, 2014 by ebs2002

A Book Review by TerCreepypastaWri
in Wisconsin

Garrett
4

What would it feel like to get whipped? Daniel knew that the Richies whipped their Morwens a lot. But since he was still a student he wasn’t supposed to be whipped, at least not yet. Tomorrow he would be assigned to a Richie of his own, and then he would leave the school, to be dragged around by a thick leather collar. A chain would be attached to the collar, and the Richie would hold it his entire life, never letting Daniel go. The instructors told them that last night, and he feared it terribly. He turned over onto his side, wedging his elbow between himself and the thin mattress. There was no pillow, and no comforter, just a mattress like a piece of paper, and a sheet, as thin and useless as the wind on a hot summer day.

WOW! I LOVE this! Garrett has chosen such great and emotional words. They fit PERFECTLY together!

But, Garrett has misspelled a few words and should give a bit more detail on a few parts. Garrett, maybe you should explain what the match up hall, or whatever, looked like. And you should probably explain Kai, Kate, and Sandy a bit better. I just can't imagine them as well as I can with Daniel.

Overall, this is a GREAT book and I just HAVE to give it 4 stars! I hope that Garrett continues soon!

See more stories by TerCreepypastaWri
Sorry that this is such a

Sorry that this is such a short review! I didn't have a lot of time!

Posted by Ella on Sun, 01/12/2014 - 21:49
Thank you so much! That was

Thank you so much! That was one of my favorite paragraphs in the chapter, and I know I need to work on character development between all four of them! 

The review was good, but short, and I hope to get the next chappie out as soon as possible! :D

Read my new dystopian book, Morwen.

~~Garrett~~

Posted by Garrett :^| on Mon, 01/13/2014 - 17:01
Yeah, sorry that it was so

Yeah, sorry that it was so short. I didn't have much time to write. This book review is only my 2nd review!

I am glad you like it! :)

P.s. I already said this, but I LOVE you're book! *squeals*

Posted by ebs2002 on Mon, 01/13/2014 - 21:41