//
Philippa Fisher's Fairy Godsister Book Review

Posted April 9th, 2015 by LPSBlueHeart

A Book Review by taxi cab (Julia |-/)
in Aoba Johsai, playing volleyball with the squad

Liz Kessler
4

This is my opinion. Please respect it. 

Philippa Fisher's Fairy Godsister is about a girl named Philippa who has a best friend named Charlotte, who is moving away. She makes a daisy chain to represent their friendship. Her mother and father are birthday party specialists, so they are always attending to parties. Philippa's mother taught her a song to summon fairies at midnight. The last daisy in the daisy chain 'speaks' to Philippa. Charlotte thinks this is absolutely impossible. Charlotte believes in logic and not magic. Philippa believes it is a fairy.

This book is one of the best books I've read. This book includes humor, and includes fantasy. This is a perfect book for girls, and especially if you like fantasy. This book is by Liz Kessler, and she is the author of Emily Windsnap. I personally like Philippa Fisher's series better than Emily Windsnap. I think Kessler really went above and beyond on Philippa Fisher's Fairy Godsister. I only gave it 4 stars because the "language" in it. It has NO swears, it just has some 'insults' to Philippa in it.  It might not be that good for children to repeat. On page 22, there is a line where a 'monster' is chasing Philippa in her dreams, and calls her a 'stupid child.' Children probably shouldn't repeat that. 

Overall, I love this book. It is amazing. You should definitely read it!

-Julia

See more stories by taxi cab (Julia |-/)
Cool I'll try to read it

Cool I'll try to read it sometime because I like Emily Windsnap! I also like the detail that you gave in the review.

I think of my enemies not as enemies, but as people who don't get me and can't handle me. -Scarlett Hunter

Posted by Scarlett H. on Thu, 04/09/2015 - 07:58
I think you'll enjoy it :D

I think you'll enjoy it :D

Posted by Julia on Fri, 04/10/2015 - 07:03
Scarletts awesome, so I will

Scarletts awesome, so I will read it like her A , A!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am standing behind you with a marker.

I will draw a mustache on you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by LaurenAutrey:) on Sat, 04/11/2015 - 12:20
I remember reading the

I remember reading the entire series over and over!! I loved it then and I love it now! This series actually made me read Emily Windsnap, and I agree with you on Philippa being better than Emily. And I even remember the author coming to my elementary school (I'm in middle school now, almost high school), so that was really exciting!!

Anyways, I'm glad you liked this book, and I hope you like the rest of the series! My favorite besides this 1st is the 2nd book!

The Sun loved the Moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe ~Unknown

Posted by Ashauthor on Sat, 04/11/2015 - 14:51
First of all... SHE CAME TO

First of all... SHE CAME TO YOUR SCHOOL?!

*passes out*

I am glad you like the book!!!!

Posted by Julia on Sat, 04/11/2015 - 17:57
She seemed really sweet! And

She seemed really sweet! And I'm glad that the series has more attention than I thought!

Posted by Lazy Bones on Sat, 04/11/2015 - 22:22
What happen to Alex

What happen to Alex Undercover???

-People are Awesome,writers are extremely Awesome!

Para mí fue un sueño echo realidad poder encontrar lo que mas me gusta en el sueño americano, escribir!!!

Posted by Maria on Sat, 04/18/2015 - 21:22