//
Small Persons With Wings REVEIW

Small Persons With Wings REVEIW

Posted April 14th, 2015 by ladybug

A Book Review by scabbard
in the unknown

Booraem, Ellen
4

Small Persons with Wings was a great novel about a young girl named Mellie. She is thirteen, and is still living down the terrible incident from kindergarten. She once told her whole class that she had a real live fairy, named Fidius, and plans to take him to school the next day. But, when she came home and told Fidius that he had to go to school with her, he mysteriously disappears that night, leaving a china doll in his place. Years later, she is still called Fairy Fat, her nickname since the “incident.” When she finally moves away, she is helping her parents run an inn. She is helping her parents run an inn that is swarming with fairies, or, as affectionately called by their latin classification, the Parvi Pennati. 

I think that the author was very smart at her word choices, and never encountering a chapter that rushed a scene, she described everything so perfectly, it was like watching a movie in my mind.  There were a few parts where I think that she could have described it more or less, but other than those few parts, this book was utterly grand.

See more stories by scabbard
Great review! This book

Great review! This book sounds good. What did you like the most about it, though?
_______________
Think you're poor? Think you're free? Follow me! FOLLOW ME!

Posted by Lizzie on Tue, 04/14/2015 - 21:21
Well, ITS A GIRLS ONLY BOOK,

Well, ITS A GIRLS ONLY BOOK, boys, so dont read it.

(Just had to make sure to put it in there)

I like Durindana the best. (She adds an elemnt to the book. She is a fairy, BTW.)

Posted by *** Lauren *** on Wed, 04/15/2015 - 06:36
Well I don't think it'd be a

Well I don't think it'd be a girls only thing- I dont think thats fair to boys.  It does sound like a good book however 

~We Sing and We Scream as the Whole World Dreams~

Posted by Lucy on Wed, 04/15/2015 - 19:17