/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Three Words Mean Everything | KidPub Press //
Three Words Mean Everything

Three Words Mean Everything

Posted August 3rd, 2014 by Frostblaze

A Book Review by -
in the planet sakaar

Travis Shadowheart
5

Book Review of "Three Words Mean Everything" by Travis Shadowheart

Genre - Romance

Plot - Fiona is a teenage girl in high school. No one likes her, as she is sarcastic and moody most of the time. She's never understood why they call it a "heartbreak". She thinks of herself as that person that no boy could penetrate. No one could ever break her heart. 

All these thoughts change when she meets Leo Parker, a beautiful rich boy, hopeless romantic. 

Fiona doesn't pay much attention to him, until Leo asks to be her "soulmate". At first, it doesn't work. But Leo works those angles to get Fiona to agree to come to his house for a "private viewing" of The Fault in Our Stars. 
Instantly, everything for Fiona changes. She soon finds herself falling in love with Leo, and she doesn't hate this new feeling inside her. 
But not only does she fall in love, she realizes that maybe life itself isn't so bad, with Leo around. He makes her life worth living. 

But is Leo really what he says he is? 

One day, everything changes. Fiona finds that nothing she thought was real is real. 

To sum up, she may finally realize what a heartbreak is. 

Likes - Uh, pretty much everything. I mean, it's not one of those clique, insta-love romances that I see a lot of, recently. I like the character developement: How Fiona observes people, putting everyone she interacts with into "files". And all the servants aren't like those clique, stupid "yes-sir-yes-ma'am kind of servants; they have their own lives, their own feelings, their own character developement, and I liked seeing that. 

Fiona is a very lovable protagonist, whether she wants to be or not ^-^ 

And what I find very intriguing is how Fiona slowly, slowly adapts to life with a lover. I like how every day is different. I don't think I could write like that...I always like writing action, and important things, but Doc seems to have this under control.

Dislikes - Not much for here...however, something I've noticed is becoming a problem in KP: You MUST use DOUBLE quotation marks, even when someone isn't talking. Like the names for things must be in double quotes. Please remember that, guys. 

Sometimes it seems like Doc is writing too fast to look over what she's writing. Misplaced letters, scrambled words, but those can be easily overlooked if they aren't too severe. 

Overall - I would really recommend this book for readers who are looking for a good love story with some action, some real motives, character developement, pretty much everything a good romance story needs, just like other books. What I like most about it, is that it's not cheesy, predictable, or clique. It's a very motivational story, and I would highly recommend it to you guys. 

I would love, love, love, LOVE to see this book go up on the holy shelves of the KidPub Press. I wish you luck on it, Doc!!!

If anyone wants me to start a fanclub on WB please tell me, and I'll get right on it! ^-^

See more stories by -
You literally just made my

You literally just made my life ^-^

I'm kind of just word vomiting here, because I so most of the writing on my IPad and it's just, "Uh, no. This is word isn't in any dictionary. I ever heard of" and I'm like, "Screw off." Yeah, I'll try and work on the double quotation marks and spell check my stuff.

I do 5 sit ups every morning. It may not sound like much, but there are only so many times you can hit the 'snooze' button.

Posted by Travis Shadowheart on Sun, 08/03/2014 - 17:44
I'm on my grandmothers iPad,

I'm on my grandmothers iPad, coz we're at her house.
Hey, I'm glad I made you happy ^u^
Do me a favor, will ya?
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please?
~~Alatariel Melwasúl, Elf of Mirkwood
Have no fear, POTATO JONES IS HERE, SAVING THE WORLD WITH A MAGIC GUN THAT SHOOTS FRENCH FRIES, WHILE WEARING A REALLY COOL TEN-GALLON HAT! No! Wait! A TWENTY-gallon hat. And I'm riding a unitato!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reality Rainche... on Sun, 08/03/2014 - 18:41
Okayz. Omg. I was trying to

Okayz. Omg. I was trying to write Okayz and the IPad turned it into okayama

Posted by Dr.Awesome on Sun, 08/03/2014 - 21:41
..................okay

..................okay then........
~~Alatariel Melwasúl, Elf of Mirkwood

Posted by Reality Rainche... on Mon, 08/04/2014 - 12:56
This was a good review and

This was a good review and the book sounds interesting, though romance is not my interest. But what do you mean double quotes, even when someone isn't talking? I'm confused. Could you give an example of when we're supposed to use them?
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in The Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall make your paths straight.

Posted by Jessica on Tue, 08/12/2014 - 13:23