/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ World of Troodainia Book Review | KidPub Press //
World of Troodainia Book Review

World of Troodainia Book Review

Posted January 10th, 2011 by wildwolf

A Book Review by Camille
in your house, right behind you

TheAshWolf
4

I liked this. I actually liked this. Most of the characters are likable, especially a young Troodon named Charlie. Amber's a bit annoying at first, but you'll

learn to like her, too. There hasn't been much comedy yet, but it's very thought-provoking. I see why people like this, unlike Vaaren Salvation.

I recommend you read this. My only problem with World of Troodainia is it's obsessing fangirls.

Over all, this a good book and you should read it. :)

See more stories by Camille
I love World of

I love World of Troodania!

I am a creature of war. - Alex (My Soul Story, The Wizard's Magic)

Posted by AlexT on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 14:39
:) Thank you very much! :D I

:) Thank you very much! :D I am VERY glad you like WOT.

And thanks for the review! I REALLY appreciate it. You did well on it.

-------------

"Yes, Charlie. He's calling you a pancake. And I'm a waffle and he's a strip of bacon." ~ Amber from The World of Troodainia~Book One: A New Oric (my book)

Posted by TheAshWolf on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 15:42
Yeah, I can see how your

Yeah, I can see how your annoyed by the "fangirls". I think that this review was very honest and professional. Nice job! :D

Voldemort: Why do you live?

Harry: Because I have something worth living for!

~Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (July 2011)

Posted by Kyle on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 15:43
Heh... sorry for being a

Heh... sorry for being a fangirl... I just think that the plot is very accomplished, as was this review. Great job!

~Sandy

Bleh heh heh heh! Bleck!

Posted by Sandy and Vladimir on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 15:47
Nice review :P

Nice review :P Unfortunetley, me living under a rock, I'm only  halfway through Chapter 5 (Just started!), but am moving at a fast pace :D

:S <-- so cute!

"Hope is the thing with Feathers" -Emily Dickinson

buggin you about the comment bug! http://www.kidpub.com/story/comment-bug-spread-word-read-please-71689412

Posted by Amy on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 17:10
LOL. Me too.   Bless this

LOL. Me too.

Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen. -Kevin, Home Alone

Posted by Camille and Dominick on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 17:12
XD That's okay, you two. WOT

XD That's okay, you two. WOT is long. Take your time!!!

-------------

Posted by TheAshWolf on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 17:14
*looks sheepish* I'll try to

*looks sheepish* I'll try to stop being super super fangirly...but I'm still a fangirl! :D

"I'm captivated by you baby like a fireworks show." --Sparks Fly, Taylor Swift

Posted by Peppermint on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 17:30
There's a difference between

There's a difference between a FAN and a FANGIRL, you know. Want to hear?

-------------

Posted by TheAshWolf on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 17:32
Yes. ^_^ I wonder what my

Yes. ^_^

I wonder what my teacher would do if I put "World of Troodainia" on my wide reading servey.

Posted by Peppermint on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 17:38
This is MY opinion, by the

This is MY opinion, by the way. :)

Fangirl = Always writes long comments with all caps and a billion exclamation points. Audibly shrieks and screams in joy often. Has (or REALLY wants) the book's merchandise (hats, clothes, toys, games, mugs...) Thinks about the book CONSTANTLY.

Fan = Usually writes comments with a considerable amount of words in all caps, and a good handful of exclamation points. Will yell, "YAAAAY!" every now and then, but usually when they're alone. Would probably buy one or two pieces of merchandise just for the fun of it. Thanks about the book often, but knows how to focus on what they're doing (but whether they choose to focus or not is up to them XD).

Reader = Comments often. Smiles a lot and whispers, "OMPJ YAY!" to themselves when the time is right. Probably wouldn't buy any merchandise. Thinks about the book, but typically moves on after a few minutes after reading.

P.S. XD My friend (-Sam-) put WOT on this form thing that is for winning a discount on a fair ticket. XD You had to read 5 books and write down the title, and a summary. XD XD XD And, well...she didn't get caught....soooo....... XD

-------------

Posted by TheAshWolf on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 17:43
I will read it...   xD

I will read it...

xD

Posted by Melody on Tue, 01/11/2011 - 00:39
:) I hope you enjoy reading

:) I hope you enjoy reading it!!!!

-------------

Posted by TheAshWolf on Tue, 01/11/2011 - 01:26