The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Zelda 12-03-2016 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 592293)
it's not like i base my entire life on this. but like. whatever. not important my fuckign ass

i'm just saying, there are a lot of people out there who never even completed highschool and lead a successful life.
They exaggerate the importance of school, half the core subjects aren't useful for shit.

meerkat 12-03-2016 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 592295)
i'm just saying, there are a lot of people out there who never even completed highschool and lead a successful life.
They exaggerate the importance of school, half the core subjects aren't useful for shit.

fucking!! good for them!! but listen, i've planned out my life. and i can't achieve that plan without getting good grades. and my mom may have raised an arrogant bitch with anxiety issues and adhd and a ton of other things but she didn't raise a fucking quitter

Zelda 12-03-2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 592288)
a thing that never fails to upset me:

there's this guy who lives in my town. his name's Nick. i haven't seen him in a while, but he came to our church a few times. he's a christian and goes to another church more often than ours. so, Nick's gay. no big problem. obviously. pfft, no big problem, it's absolutely, 100% fine. God loves him the way he is. God doesn't care. Nick, however, does. he told the pastor and his wife that he is gay, and he's trying not to be. trying not to be. trying not to be gay. this breaks my heart. this is legitimately awful. because most of the Christians are so hung up on that one verse, that sin mentioned once, for god's sake, Nick is denying a part of himself. denying who he loves. ok i know firsthand how much it tears you apart to deny your feelings for someone because you're under the impression it's wrong. the thought that he could be tearing himself up over this right now absolutely destroys me. he deserves so much better than that. and this downright terrifies me: what if he's never able to find love because of this? i mean please, Nick, you're gay. so what? move on. it's no one's business who you wanna screw. it's only yours. and that doesn't freaking matter.

Edit: nvm, i think i'm too tired to deal with whatever backlash that reply may have caused so imma just get rid of it.

Zelda 12-03-2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 592296)
fucking!! good for them!! but listen, i've planned out my life. and i can't achieve that plan without getting good grades. and my mom may have raised an arrogant bitch with anxiety issues and adhd and a ton of other things but she didn't raise a fucking quitter

oh. sorry.

Lily09 12-03-2016 10:15 PM

also deleted my comment bc i dont want drama and im not gonna be picky/ criticize a post thats meant with good intention

Frostblaze 12-04-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 592289)
hi, i'm gay too, and it's really not that easy. the problem is't with us, it's with society's view on people like us

sorry, didn't mean any offense to you or gays anywhere. i just don't want him to get hurt.

Graystorm 12-05-2016 09:14 PM

I hate it when my life just keeps crumbling to dust and ash that clings to my bones and makes each movement hard and heavy.

There was vodka on the counter

I said to myself, I may not make it to 21, but I want to try vodka before I die.

So I had some vodka.

And fuckin hell I'm stupid.

A fucking 13(almost 14) year old drinking vodka.

Fuck me

pluzzle 12-05-2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 592339)
I hate it when my life just keeps crumbling to dust and ash that clings to my bones and makes each movement hard and heavy.

I said to myself, I may not make it to 21, but I want to try vodka before I die.

So I had some vodka.

Fuck me

Whatever you do, please do not get involved with alcohol at such a young age. I have made this mistake. I'm only 15, but it was dangerous, my consumption of alcohol was ridiculously high to the point where I was drinking at school. Please, don't drink any more. It never solves anything.

Lily09 12-05-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 592339)

So I had some vodka.

Fuck me

a sip aint bad but dont make it a habit

also holy shit i thought u were older than 13

i wish i could help

Lily09 12-05-2016 09:20 PM

theo: and im glad ur not into that as much anymore i remember that happening and i was always so worried but never said anything bc i didnt wanna overstep