The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

pluzzle 05-14-2014 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 533225)
have you been ok n stuff?

ya i been okay like not really happy but kind of neutral so it's kinda good!!


literally the only two things that make me happy (ace attorney and professor layton) are ruining my life. ugh

MaggieMay 05-14-2014 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 533193)
are u ok with giving me ur tumblr?
if not mine is here but i go by laurel and if you call me heather theres sort of a 100% of me ignoring u

also last night i was legitimately happy and i almost cried because of it

I'm peculiarreveries and I already follow you and your blog is fab c:

Lena 05-14-2014 09:00 PM

i really need a hug right now

HeatherB 05-14-2014 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 533343)
ya i been okay like not really happy but kind of neutral so it's kinda good!!


literally the only two things that make me happy (ace attorney and professor layton) are ruining my life. ugh

i hope it stays that way and/or gets better! c:

aww im sorry *huggles*
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 533345)
I'm peculiarreveries and I already follow you and your blog is fab c:

oh awesome thank you <3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 533365)
i really need a hug right now

*hugs* what's up, hon? you can email me if you need to

L.S.Trendom 05-14-2014 09:30 PM

do you ever think something and then you're just like
wait
that's what people say teenagers always think and then later realize that they were young and stupid
and you're so sure that you're right, you can feel it in your bones,
but there's just that little doubt now


also fuck my mom eating ramen was triggering??

HeatherB 05-14-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 533391)
do you ever think something and then you're just like
wait
that's what people say teenagers always think and then later realize that they were young and stupid
and you're so sure that you're right, you can feel it in your bones,
but there's just that little doubt now


also fuck my mom eating ramen was triggering??

*hugs* text/email me?

pluzzle 05-14-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 533376)
i hope it stays that way and/or gets better! c:

aww im sorry *huggles*

oh awesome thank you <3

*hugs* what's up, hon? you can email me if you need to

yes i do tooooo ^-^

bleh it's my own fault isn't it i should never have started stupid video games

Arin 05-15-2014 12:05 AM

kidpub looks less active lately

Puckbrina159 05-15-2014 07:32 AM

I just haven't really been enjoying KP all that much lately.
I don't think I'm alone in saying that WB has changed a lot and not all of us like it. Newbies are kind of taking over (WHICH I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH) and I just think it's kind of sad that none of you that have been here a long time post much anymore. (I am not innocent in that though)
Don't get me wrong. I love having you guys to vent to or to ask for help because you always know what to say. Other than that though, it's just not how it used to be.
May 13th was my one-year anniversary with KP. I was going to make this whole elaborate post about how much fun KP is and how much I love you guys but I found that I couldn't do it with out lying about something. I do love you guys and your friendship, and you've helped me a lot, but it's just not the same.
I think I'm going to take a break from KP this coming weekend and then probably return on monday. And this isn't until June 13th, but I'll probably be in and out all summer.
Thanks guys. Sorry if anyone is offended by anything in this post.

meerkat 05-15-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 533437)
kidpub looks less active lately

I second this.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.