The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

magsiscool 06-28-2014 02:28 PM

I want to sit and cry. I feel like a zombie. I feel worthless and small. I feel like a dark smudge in the midst of a beautiful painting. I want to crawl into a small corner and hide. Nobody understands it. Nobody understands being empty. I feel the wind could blow me away like a leaf. I think I would enjoy that though. I bet it's nice being a leaf. It's probably better than dealing with people.

july3girl 06-28-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthurboulos (Post 544029)
That's horrible!!! Someone who treats you like that don't deserve a girl as epik as you, Panda.

Thanks, I just don't know what to do. And it's really the fact that no one seems to really care that I'm hurt that gets me. I love my friends, they are amazing but they're all on N's side. As for the boy, I dread when school starts again because I'll have to deal with it, all year. And he probably won't stop his stupid looking at me! It's just... *sighs* rising 6th grade drama.

july3girl 06-28-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magsiscool (Post 544030)
I want to sit and cry. I feel like a zombie. I feel worthless and small. I feel like a dark smudge in the midst of a beautiful painting. I want to crawl into a small corner and hide. Nobody understands it. Nobody understands being empty. I feel the wind could blow me away like a leaf. I think I would enjoy that though. I bet it's nice being a leaf. It's probably better than dealing with people.

Elaborate.

magsiscool 06-28-2014 03:12 PM

Nothing happened today. Nothing triggered it. I have no idea why I feel this sad. Maybe I just miss my boyfriend. Maybe it's the road. I'm surrounded by sunlight but I feel like a shadow. I feel alone and tired. I feel out of place.

july3girl 06-28-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magsiscool (Post 544035)
Nothing happened today. Nothing triggered it. I have no idea why I feel this sad. Maybe I just miss my boyfriend. Maybe it's the road. I'm surrounded by sunlight but I feel like a shadow. I feel alone and tired. I feel out of place.

Well you sound poetic. If you miss your boyfriend, text or call him. If it might be something else, thing of the best thing that's happened in the last week. Draw smiley faces. If someone said something mean to you, pretend they are an object in you room and then yell mercilessly, "MEANIE" (it actually helps. I have experience.)

Text your friends, the funniest person you know, anyone who you think might help you. Eat a chocolate sundae, because chocolate always helps.

magsiscool 06-28-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by july3girl (Post 544043)
Well you sound poetic. If you miss your boyfriend, text or call him. If it might be something else, thing of the best thing that's happened in the last week. Draw smiley faces. If someone said something mean to you, pretend they are an object in you room and then yell mercilessly, "MEANIE" (it actually helps. I have experience.)

Text your friends, the funniest person you know, anyone who you think might help you. Eat a chocolate sundae, because chocolate always helps.

Thank you so much. And I'm so sorry about the asshole who said those things about you. I can go and punch him if you so desire

july3girl 06-28-2014 03:30 PM

I would be forever in your debt if you did so.

magsiscool 06-28-2014 03:33 PM

Will do *gets in teleporter* *teleports* OKAY WHETES THE DOUCHE? (Everone points to him) *punches face and kicks in balls* YIPPIE KAI YAY MOTHER TRUCKER *teleports back*

july3girl 06-28-2014 03:36 PM

Thank you. *bows*

magsiscool 06-28-2014 03:38 PM

It's my job to protect the fair maidens of the land from stupid guys.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.