The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 09-18-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 559698)
i think i might be suicidal

O_O

(*bear hugs*) Maggiiiieeeee!!! <:^c I'm so, SO sorry that you're feeling so terrible. But, please, please remember that you're not as alone as you feel! There are TONS of people who love you--online AND in your everyday life!!!! Please don't think no one cares, because we DO care. I care. And I know you've probably heard this before, but, it's true: Things WILL get better! You won't feel this terrible forever. I know that sounds impossible, but, it's true. You're NOT alone, and you have other options than just giving up completely. <3 It's gonna be okay, I promise. <:^J

Hey, can you do me a favor? I wanna talk to you more, if you're comfortable with that. If not, that's fine, I understand. But, if you don't mind, please go to my contact tab on the mainsite and send me something. I'll respond with an email. I just....I care about you. I honestly do, Maggie. And it kills me to know you're feeling so bad....

strawberry 09-20-2014 12:46 AM

i'm starting to creep myself out
like i start laughing insanely at intensely gory death/torture scenes in movies, i feel delighted at the sight of my own blood, i get jealous when others suffer, and i wake up liking my nightmares
someone please tell me what's wrong with me
i need to know

Bridie 09-20-2014 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 559779)
i'm starting to creep myself out
like i start laughing insanely at intensely gory death/torture scenes in movies, i feel delighted at the sight of my own blood, i get jealous when others suffer, and i wake up liking my nightmares
someone please tell me what's wrong with me
i need to know

sravani, please don't be upset. this is just a phase and i'm sure you'll be fine. if you are really worried about this i suggest talking to a trusted adult or a school counsellor.

feeling jealous of other people when they suffer might mean you are masochistic but really sweetie i don't think you should be upset. this must be scary for you but we are all here supporting you and you are going to be just fine. feel free to email me if you keep feeling like this

Alaska 09-20-2014 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 559779)
i'm starting to creep myself out
like i start laughing insanely at intensely gory death/torture scenes in movies, i feel delighted at the sight of my own blood, i get jealous when others suffer, and i wake up liking my nightmares
someone please tell me what's wrong with me
i need to know

as bridie said, this is probably just a phase. when i was a kid i was pretty afraid of blood and had a pretty low pain tolerance and now sometimes i like pain and i don't mind blood
just don't hurt yourself or anything because it's something you'll regret and ilysm okay <333 scars aren't worth the phases

mysterygirl 09-20-2014 05:34 PM

Im lost and am in need of someone to help me home :(

mysterygirl 09-20-2014 05:36 PM

I look around and see a world, falling apart. I look at me and see a useless child. I wish there was something i can do to help the world. But all I can do is hope :(

SilverMoon 09-20-2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 559705)
I'm not a bad person, I'm just a little lost... Okay, maybe a lot lost.

maybe I'm very lost and shit but at least I have my anime and manga and books and Microsoft word

but that doesn't make me any less lost.

strawberry 09-20-2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 559846)
maybe I'm very lost and shit but at least I have my anime and manga and books and Microsoft word

but that doesn't make me any less lost.

i second this
so hard

Puckbrina159 09-20-2014 08:17 PM

I just don't know how to feel about my friends. On the one hand, they fight over who gets to sit next to me. But on the other, the other day was my birthday (I should mention that it's like a tradition at my school that you decorate your friend's locker on their birthday) and none of my friends decorated my locker but then proceeded to decorate my other friend's locker for her birthday 2 days later.
Idk it just kind of hurt my feelings.

pluzzle 09-20-2014 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 559857)
I just don't know how to feel about my friends. On the one hand, they fight over who gets to sit next to me. But on the other, the other day was my birthday (I should mention that it's like a tradition at my school that you decorate your friend's locker on their birthday) and none of my friends decorated my locker but then proceeded to decorate my other friend's locker for her birthday 2 days later.
Idk it just kind of hurt my feelings.

dude that sucks a lot. it's a tradition to decorate lockers at my school too!! if it makes u feel any better my friends told me that they weren't doing mine because they're too lazy ):

feel better!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.