The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 05-10-2013 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 457278)
Tangents.

Those uncontrollable things. :)

Thanks :3

Hope I didn't offend you. D: I wasn't trying to correct you or anything.

TheAshWolf 05-10-2013 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 457279)
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.

Go read something, then.

maxi 05-10-2013 04:45 AM

Ash, can I talk to you? On A/N? I feel like getting things out to you. <:^)

maxi 05-10-2013 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 457282)
Go read something, then.

No, thanks. I kinda wanted to talk to you on A/N.

bookworm1999 05-10-2013 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 457281)
Hope I didn't offend you. D: I wasn't trying to correct you or anything.

No! Of course not! Definitely no! It was wonderful you put that up :)

TheAshWolf 05-10-2013 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 457283)
Ash, can I talk to you? On A/N? I feel like getting things out to you. <:^)

I need to go to sleep soon though. x_x I should have gone to sleep an hour ago, actually. XD

But, what is it? What do you want to talk about?

TheAshWolf 05-10-2013 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 457286)
No! Of course not! Definitely no! It was wonderful you put that up :)

Good. Just making sure. <:^D

maxi 05-10-2013 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 457287)
I need to go to sleep soon though. x_x I should have gone to sleep an hour ago, actually. XD

But, what is it? What do you want to talk about?

Eh, go to sleep. ^_^ It doesn't matter. Sleep matters more.

bookworm1999 05-10-2013 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 457288)
Good. Just making sure. <:^D

<:^J
*off to write*

TheAshWolf 05-10-2013 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 457289)
Eh, go to sleep. ^_^ It doesn't matter. Sleep matters more.

You sure? If you really need to talk about something...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.