The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

bookworm1999 06-11-2013 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 466935)
...O__o Um, okaaaay? <:^D *doesn't know how to react to the weird wheezing and laughter*

Fine, fine, I won't call myself a beast anymore. XDD Gosh.

Yes, and no monster or anything relating to it. Or a jerk, or stupid, or dumb. NOTHING THAT THESAURUS WOULD SAY IS RELATED TO THOSE WORDS. NOTHING THE DICTIONARY COUNTS AS CRUEL OR TERRIBLE OR MEAN.


NOTHING O_O

TheAshWolf 06-11-2013 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 466937)
no i think sldfjkalksdfjlaksejLKAESFJROKLQERWHOQIU#RGHEYRI@T# O$*^T$@OQYG$Raiesfgaehklrwgaweohjklrgwerl2q3tgkahj werfbolh23tlag;kdsfgalsdjkfhiaosdrwgeitagiewrtjghp awefioquy4prtuyoirapow40thjopawhtuwertyahlwertiuaw yhrtLIUEASFGHAWRLEYAYIWTGRLAWYERGA:RUYAWEPROAHIWUE ROPQURGHLAWURHBQWROAJKLWRGALWRGHAOHLRAGWYRoauehwgy woeiyraweiurayertwoawyergasyeofgaweraw8urtgAWPULER LYQGRWYIESJTRHEASKJLRTaefklauwethj is a better word for it

also you are not a beast, you are beast and awesome and nice and a good person ^.^

Hmmm...I see. sldfjkalksdfjlaksejLKAESFJROKLQERWHOQIU#RGHEYRI@T# O$*^T$@OQYG$Raiesfgaehklrwgaweohjklrgwerl2q3tgkahj werfbolh23tlag;kdsfgalsdjkfhiaosdrwgeitagiewrtjghp awefioquy4prtuyoirapow40thjopawhtuwertyahlwertiuaw yhrtLIUEASFGHAWRLEYAYIWTGRLAWYERGA:RUYAWEPROAHIWUE ROPQURGHLAWURHBQWROAJKLWRGALWRGHAOHLRAGWYRoauehwgy woeiyraweiurayertwoawyergasyeofgaweraw8urtgAWPULER LYQGRWYIESJTRHEASKJLRTaefklauwethj IS a much better way to put it. XD

Why thank you, Tredom. <:^D HOWEVER...you're much nicer and much more awesome.

TheAshWolf 06-11-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 466939)
Yes, and no monster or anything relating to it. Or a jerk, or stupid, or dumb. NOTHING THAT THESAURUS WOULD SAY IS RELATED TO THOSE WORDS. NOTHING THE DICTIONARY COUNTS AS CRUEL OR TERRIBLE OR MEAN.


NOTHING O_O

I see you've put a lot of thought into this. 0_0

L.S.Trendom 06-11-2013 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 466940)
Hmmm...I see. sldfjkalksdfjlaksejLKAESFJROKLQERWHOQIU#RGHEYRI@T# O$*^T$@OQYG$Raiesfgaehklrwgaweohjklrgwerl2q3tgkahj werfbolh23tlag;kdsfgalsdjkfhiaosdrwgeitagiewrtjghp awefioquy4prtuyoirapow40thjopawhtuwertyahlwertiuaw yhrtLIUEASFGHAWRLEYAYIWTGRLAWYERGA:RUYAWEPROAHIWUE ROPQURGHLAWURHBQWROAJKLWRGALWRGHAOHLRAGWYRoauehwgy woeiyraweiurayertwoawyergasyeofgaweraw8urtgAWPULER LYQGRWYIESJTRHEASKJLRTaefklauwethj IS a much better way to put it. XD

Why thank you, Tredom. <:^D HOWEVER...you're much nicer and much more awesome.

Thank you. *bows*

It's truuuue. and NO you are far nicer and more awesome. y u no accept the truth :c

bookworm1999 06-11-2013 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 466941)
I see you've put a lot of thought into this. 0_0

Nope, none at all. It didn't take time to separate the negative from the positive. XD Glad I could have a friend like you (as cheesy and inferior as it sounds) it's true XD

TheAshWolf 06-11-2013 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 466943)
Thank you. *bows*

It's truuuue. and NO you are far nicer and more awesome. y u no accept the truth :c

Because of reasons...that's why.... X_x And that's not the truth! Truth is fact. That's your opinion, unfortunately. <:^D Others feel VERY differently.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 466946)
Nope, none at all. It didn't take time to separate the negative from the positive. XD Glad I could have a friend like you (as cheesy and inferior as it sounds) it's true XD

It doesn't sound inferior to cheesy to me! O_O You're too kind. X3

L.S.Trendom 06-11-2013 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 466982)
Because of reasons...that's why.... X_x And that's not the truth! Truth is fact. That's your opinion, unfortunately. <:^D Others feel VERY differently.



It doesn't sound inferior to cheesy to me! O_O You're too kind. X3

*sets those reasons on fire for you* :c Yes, but some people, such as you and some of my other friends, are awesome enough that it's fact ^.^

bookworm1999 06-11-2013 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 466982)
Because of reasons...that's why.... X_x And that's not the truth! Truth is fact. That's your opinion, unfortunately. <:^D Others feel VERY differently.



It doesn't sound inferior to cheesy to me! O_O You're too kind. X3

Too kind or just kind enough :3

lvhamsters 06-11-2013 12:47 PM

my best friend abandoned me .-. Without even saying goodbye. Or leaving an explanation e.o

SilverMoon 06-11-2013 01:03 PM

It's summer, and I'm basically doing nothing all week. (Well, I'm being somewhat productive writing-wise, but still.) My friend R FaceTimes me and texts me, and my friend M texts me and we've already gotten together to write, so I'm fairly content.

(Actually, when I was at M's house yesterday R was FaceTiming us, so we didn't get to write too much. Also, there might be some sparks between those two, if you catch my drift.)

Also, my friend E who I almost never get to see, emails me.

I can almost forget that V is moving. At least I have his email.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.