The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

06-28-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 305526)
Some random troll on Deviantart hates the one thing I posted. -_-
I know my art sucks. I already knew that. I'm a horrible artist. I can't draw. But there's no need to be hateful.
Not cool bro. Not cool at all.
Deactivated my account. It hurts.

What?! You're an awesome artist, Camille! You're ten times better than me! I can draw bubble people...and that's it. XD I can kind of draw a rainbow....but it doesn't look like one. Don't listen to that person. They don't know what they're talking about. -_-'

wildwolf 06-28-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 305529)
What?! You're an awesome artist, Camille! You're ten times better than me! I can draw bubble people...and that's it. XD I can kind of draw a rainbow....but it doesn't look like one. Don't listen to that person. They don't know what they're talking about. -_-'

They're right.
I give up on art. Threw out all my drawings. They were rubbish anyway.

06-28-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 305530)
They're right.
I give up on art. Threw out all my drawings. They were rubbish anyway.

But you're GOOD. I've SEEN some of your drawings, and it was NOT rubbish. But if you want to...I guess I can't convince you otherwise, since I can't reach through the computer and force you to draw. XD

MaryElizabeth 06-28-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 305526)
Some random troll on Deviantart hates the one thing I posted. -_-
I know my art sucks. I already knew that. I'm a horrible artist. I can't draw. But there's no need to be hateful.
Not cool bro. Not cool at all.
Deactivated my account. It hurts.

*raises eyebrows* You can be pretty "hateful" to other people. You deactivated your account because one person said it sucks?

Rockshadow 06-28-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 305526)
Some random troll on Deviantart hates the one thing I posted. -_-
I know my art sucks. I already knew that. I'm a horrible artist. I can't draw. But there's no need to be hateful.
Not cool bro. Not cool at all.
Deactivated my account. It hurts.

There will always be haters in the world. But there will also always be fans. :)

MaryElizabeth 06-28-2012 11:47 AM

I recall that you said this on this thread once, Camille. -_-

Quote:

Silly teenagers. Think they have problems.
There are much worse games to play.
Unless that was just you being an annoying troll.

06-28-2012 11:57 AM

... Let's be happy everyone! :D

*fail attempt*

DragonRider 06-28-2012 01:36 PM

*unfails fail attempt*
XD

AlgebraAddict 06-28-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 305526)
Some random troll on Deviantart hates the one thing I posted. -_-
I know my art sucks. I already knew that. I'm a horrible artist. I can't draw. But there's no need to be hateful.
Not cool bro. Not cool at all.
Deactivated my account. It hurts.


Tell him to shut the **** up.

wildwolf 06-28-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 305555)
*raises eyebrows* You can be pretty "hateful" to other people. You deactivated your account because one person said it sucks?

MaryElizabeth, everyone here is tired of your sh*t. You pick fights and you're full of yourself.
I can safely say that many people on this website want to tell you to shut the hell up.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.