The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Athenabrain1 07-21-2014 09:02 AM

So there's this thing going around instagram. You rate people on a scale,of A+ to D-.
My so-called-but-not-really friend rated me a D. And its labeled "Umm..."
There's something called respect?
I know that we met through mutual friends and go to the same school, but that's low.
And the only thing below D is D-, which is "Ugly."
I think ugly describes me better than "Ummm..."

MaggieMay 07-21-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 549502)
ok i'm fairly certain i have ocd or anxiety or s o m e t h i n g

i'm pretty sure people my age who are virgins and exceedingly awkward around guys don't have to repeat "i am not pregnant" or move in certain ways to reassure themselves there is not a life form growing inside of them

I'm pretty sure most people aren't so terrified about bacteria and disease that they use hand sanitizer directly after washing their hands or decide to wash their hands just because

i'm pretty sure most people can let go of a recurring thought they have that worries them so much it feels like someone is squeezing their brain

i'm pretty sure most people don't hear one small sound or see one freckle or feel some tint itch on themselves and flip out bc they're terrified of parasitic worms

I'm pretty sure most people don't put the laundry away with their feet bc they're scared of contamination

i'm pretty sure most people don't burst into tears when they have to use windex or something because they're so scared of accidentally swallowing chemicals and dying or going blind or getting sick or something

i'!m pretty sure this doesn't come in cycles for people and during that cycle I'm pretty sure they don't worry about it almost all the time or make up phrases like "none of the bad things all of the good things" or go through rituals like tapping their knee or something to prevent this stuff from happening

but you know like the doctor said "we all get anxious sometimes"

yeah ok because this is totally something everyone does ur right its just those darn teenagers

have you thought about seeing a therapist or a psychologist about it?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 549612)
So there's this thing going around instagram. You rate people on a scale,of A+ to D-.
I know that we met through mutual friends and go to the same school, but that's low.

they need to shut up you're an A++++

Athenabrain1 07-21-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 549615)

they need to shut up you're an A++++

Thanks.
That score just made me feel horrible, like I was worth nothing at all.
:(

lvhamsters 07-21-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 549600)
tfw you feelin rly shit and u wanna die and u relying on ur friend just to chat to you but then they have to go

Just try to hang in there, okay? :c i really don't know what to say. You donmt deserve any of that.

Quote:

I know it might be hard, but don't let it get to you. That person is an idiot v.v You're obviously an A+.

Athenabrain1 07-21-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 549633)

I know it might be hard, but don't let it get to you. That person is an idiot v.v You're obviously an A+.

She rated people A, B, C, but only a few were D.
It just makes me feel kind of unliked and hated.

Arthurboulos 07-21-2014 04:13 PM

Quote:

She has a dumb fudging butt. Haha you know on plug I'd be so much worse than that < haha but seriously you're beautiful :D

Athenabrain1 07-21-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthurboulos (Post 549640)
She has a dumb fudging butt. Haha you know on plug I'd be so much worse than that < haha but seriously you're beautiful :D

I just love you for that. I'm not beautiful nor great.
And yes, on plug you'd yell.

lvhamsters 07-21-2014 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 549636)
She rated people A, B, C, but only a few were D.
It just makes me feel kind of unliked and hated.

She must be blind or something along those lines e.o 'cause you should've been an A. I know little comments like those can really bug you but it's just one person's sad, jealous, and totally wrong opinion. Plus it sounds like you guys don't know each other very well, with how you described it before, so she shouldn't even be able to judge you.

mysterygirl 07-21-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 549642)
I just love you for that. I'm not beautiful nor great.
And yes, on plug you'd yell.

I think this verse from the Bible speaks to both Christians and non-Christians.

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Don’t judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The Lord doesn’t see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” (1 Samuel 16:7)

Your friend might be pretty, but she's got a bad personality. You brighten my day and that's what's awesome about you. You have a great, cheerful personality.

This is for your friend:

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. (Matthew 7:1, 2 NIV)

Athenabrain1 07-21-2014 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 549647)
She must be blind or something along those lines e.o 'cause you should've been an A. I know little comments like those can really bug you but it's just one person's sad, jealous, and totally wrong opinion. Plus it sounds like you guys don't know each other very well, with how you described it before, so she shouldn't even be able to judge you.

Yeah. I didn't ask for her to grade me, and I was the first on her list. She downgraded the most amazing people I knew. I don't particularly like her. She leaves me out on everything and never talks to me, even if we were the only people at a friend's house. She just talks to the other friend.